Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMaking a Name (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMaking a Name (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMaking a Name (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMaking a Name (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Making a Name (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Making a Name (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Nara streched his back with his arms in the air. "Looks like the storm died down." Nare then scratched his sides walking up a snow slope. "I'm going to stay out here. I need those herbs for my sick brother." Nara then grabbed an amulet with a picture of his little brother on it. He then clutched it in his hand and shoved it in his pocket. Squinting, Nara saw a figure off in the distance. Nara then placed his arms over his forehead to get a better view. All Nara could make out was a large animal heading their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Jarlex stopped moving as the wind began to twist and turn. He turned directly behind him where the other man had gone to look for herbs. The wind twisted and curled around him as the cold air attacked his clothing. Though as thick as the armor was, he could not feel the cold breeze upon his body. He began to walk calmly behind the boy as he stood behind him as looking at a figure walking towards them. The wind now much more pronounced as it hit his body," A boy and a rat he is carrying...no doubt they been following us for some odd reason..." he said out loud. He pondered the thought as too why this person would be following us, was there someone this person could be chasing?

These thoughts of violence bothered him and he did not want to be a part of it. His eyes now back upon the figure moving towards them, from the figures shape he could tell it was just a boy. A growl ushered from the mans throat as he was now more annoyed that curious." Foolish boy..." he mumbled to himself as the wind told him everything, he could feel the wind whipping around the boy and the animal that he carried with him.

Jarlex simply turned around and walked away not wanting to deal with a fool. The snow crunched underneath his boots and the bells around his neck jingled with every step he made.

The sun broke through the clouds but no matter, his hat and unique face mask did their job by removing the sun glare from his eyes. He continued his walk towards the city as even if the young water bending women wanted nothing to do with the city, he refused to let this wandering boy to ruin his lovely journey for Art.

He hoped he would not catch up too him.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Ignatios followed the the man who seemed to be wise, the one who asked to go to the village. As the storm died down he had followed him. "Hey wait! I want to come with you. If you don't mind, I mean, I can leave if you want, or if you want me to stay. Also even if you don't want me here you never told me your name...." Ignatios picked up his axe and followed him as he mumbled something and walked away. " Wait up man, I wan't to know your story and everything, if you want to explain... Maybe we can travel together I don't know. I mean we're kind of similar, you have cool armor, I have cool armor, we could be a good team. Not asking you to trust me or anything but you gave the offer and asked if anyone wanted to come with. So... " Ignatios quickly gestured his hands out as if to say ' lead the way'. He snapped his giant axe to the back of his armor and began to follow him. " Yah so... your name.... if you will? Mines Ignatios in case you forgot."
Back to top Go down
Yanshi Zhao
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yanshi Zhao

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 am

Yanshi and Moot had almost caught up to the nomads, but they were beginning to get close to the city. He couldnt risk making a move this close and getting caught. If he was going to act it had to be inside the city where he could blend in, Yanshi was no stranger to pursuing a target. Yanshi and Moot trailed off to the side of the group, hoping to get in by another entrance. He saw up ahead a gate on the side of the village, but that was still a day's gallop ahead. Once inside he would stalk this group and confront one of them in private, or just make them notice his message. There was no way Yanshi was going to let his mother's murders walking free. Yanshi bent the sand beneath the ice into claws again and dug his hole for Moot and him. He tucked in and tried to focus on the next day's events. Was this group really the murderous nomads? He couldnt help but feeling that this was going to be another failed attempt. He closed his eyes as Moot curled up beside him, as they waited for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hanae Ishiyoma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hanae Ishiyoma

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:28 am

Hanae Ishiyoma
- - - - - - - - - - -

Hanae stood up, exiting the little make shift shelter as she saw that the storm had lit up. When the man mentioned something about herbs, she popped over her bag. "I have several different types. What are you looking for? The village's supplies are low, so it would be better that worse comes to worse you look, instead of ask. If one of their people get sick, they might not be able to heal them." She said, looking up from her side bag at other man who had not introduced himself yet, and was making off towards the village. Hanae hurried, catching his arm. "Trust me when I say that is not a village you want to go to right now. They are not accepting to strangers at this moment. The world's condition has them on edge. And besides, there are a lot more liars and deceptive people that you might think." She said, thinking about how her parents had kept what the fortune teller had predicted from her for all these years. Needless to say that the fortune teller was also never wrong in any of her predictions.

Hearing something off in the distance, her ears perked up with a twitch, and she quickly put the cover on her bag back on, turning. "I think we have more company. He doesn't seem willing to give up, even if you ignore him." She said, not entirely sure what to make about this whole situation. Everything was happening so fast it felt like she didn't have time to think about the situation, and make a decision as to what she would to about it. Would she trust the others?
Back to top Go down
Yanshi Zhao
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yanshi Zhao

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:22 pm

A wall of ice twice as tall as a person loomed over Yanshi. He had made it to the water tribe village before the nomads. Two guards were placed outside of the gate waiting for any visitors to enter the village, but Yanshi knew that the gate could not be his entrance. Yanshi could not feel any sand underneath the ice, the water was too deep, but he always carried a bag of sand with him just in case. He donned his trusty sand claws and began to dig through the wall. He dug as quietly as possible, but the ice still made sharp scraping noises. After and hour of digging he had finally made a hole big enough for him and Moot. Moot went through the tunnel first and Yanshi began to squeeze in as the two guards came running up to investigate the source of the noise. Yanshi's feet disappeared into the hole just as they rounded the corner. Yanshi was safe and sound inside the city with Moot as the bells began to toll to signify an intruder alert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Nara caught up with the group "Hey wait up!!!!!" Following the group he explained to the girl about his little brother needing frost leaves for his illness. A short while before they approached the city bells started ringing. "The hell?" he whispered to himself. Nara then approached the guard "What's happening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:28 am

Not even a days walk from the small town and he already had someone following him. As the boy caught up he just kept on talking, yet Jarlex did not respond to any of his questions. Jarlex rolled his eyes as the boy in armor kept on talking and talking till he felt his arm get tugged. He stopped as he turned his head to acknowledge whoever tugged him. It was the girl he found laying in the snow, with his luck she kept on talking and talking like he even wanted to listen to her excuses.

He turned back to look at the village in the distance that he was so close to. He forcefully tugged his arm away from the girl as he kept on walking without really saying a thing to her or the boy who followed him. The snow crunched under his boots he wanted to keep on walking so he could avoid the boy who was following the group.

The sun was setting and he wanted to be in before the high rise of the moon. That which will be the coldest point and he wanted to be indoors at the time of the night. As he was walking he stopped and thought to himself about the boy that was following them. It dawned to him that even though he kept on walking to avoid him he might just keep on following him for whatever his reasons are. He let out a long sigh as he decided to wait for the boy and if the others where to catch up and see him fight it might reveal his true identity.
Back to top Go down
Yanshi Zhao
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yanshi Zhao

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Yanshi crawled out from the hole to find himself behind a house. He and Moot crept up to the corner of the house to peek around the corner. Yanshi saw the whole water village running about in the streets back to their homes. The bells were still ringing, and he assumed they would continue ringing until the intruder was caught. He told Moot to stay put as he climbed on top the house.
Yanshi saw the the bell was hanging from a taught rope in the top of an ice tower. The only entrance seemed to be at the bottom where no guards were present. He quickly lept from building to building, while trying to avoid being seen.
He climbed down and opened the door to the bell tower. After climbing a long set of empty stairs he reached the top. The pendulum, it seemed, was made of ice, and there were two water benders swinging the pendulum back and forth, ringing the bell. One of them turned his head right as Yanshi pushed him over, causing him to crash into the wall. The second bender took hold of the pendulum and began to use it as a club. Yanshi slowly backed away from him just as the first bender was standing up. The second man grinned at him, "So you think it would be so easy to just stroll in and attack the whole village?". Yanshi put his hands up in defense, "I only came to intercept a group that is coming this way, I have no intention of harming anyone, unless that's what it will lead to." Yanshi had forgotten that the first man was standing up, and walked right into him. Both men took Yanshi by surprise by bending the ice into handcuffs. Yanshi struggled but could not do anything. They took him down the stairs and into the market square. He was placed in gallows made of ice for the whole village to judge. "The intruder will be held in the gallows until his intentions have been determined peaceful and beneficial by the village chief.".
Members of the crowd began throwing random items at him. He hadn't realized that this village was fairly poor, and had had many troubles of the past few years. A few men even kicked at him as they passed by, but Yanshi was unable to bend. They had taken his sand and all other pieces of earth away. Yanshi was helpless, he looked up as the sun shone in his eyes. After squinting closely, he saw that the nomads had arrived in the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a Name (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2