Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ai the Match Making Spirit 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_vote_lcapAi the Match Making Spirit I_voting_barAi the Match Making Spirit I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ai the Match Making Spirit I_vote_lcapAi the Match Making Spirit I_voting_barAi the Match Making Spirit I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ai the Match Making Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane Friax
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kane Friax

Ai the Match Making Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Ai the Match Making Spirit   Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Ai the spirit of lost love is now helping all those who are missing a match! Whether you're looking for a handsome fire bender or a rough earth bender, Ai can find the person you are yearning.

Send the following application via PM to me (Kane Friax) and post a quick note on here alerting me that a PM was sent.

Application:
Spoiler:

Please put the word "Match" Followed by your character's name in the subject bar.

Any requests not made cannot be taken into account, so if your character only dates people of the same element, say so.

No applications will be made public, so feel free to get graphic with your descriptions. (NOTE: NO GRAPHIC PICTURES! THEY ARE AGAINST THE RULES AND CAN CAUSE THE SITE TO BE SHUT DOWN!)

Code:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kane Friax on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Ai the Match Making Spirit   Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Aren't you basically doing what this section of the forum is for?
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Kane Friax
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kane Friax

PostSubject: Re: Ai the Match Making Spirit   Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:45 pm

In essence, but i'm removing the need to look yourself. It's for those too embarrassed to post, too busy to search, or who just want the thrill of the match-up.

for example:

John Doe wants to find a good match for his character, but has real life duties that prevent him from extensively searching for a good character match. He sends me the form.

Jane Deer wants to find a good match for her character, but she doesn't want to go through the trouble of posting her wants because she has a hard time rejecting others (so if they posted, but she didn't really like the character, she'd still end up matching her character with theirs). She sends me the form.

Josh Green wants a very intimate character relationship, with lots of posting and an actual female RPer (so things don't get taken the wrong way [which might happen if he was RPing with a male who played a female]). He is very graphic with his posts, and doesn't want to embarrass himself or others if he starts posting very descriptively and the other person isn't prepared. He sends me the form.

I look over the forms, make sure each person knows what they're getting, and post the applicable match-up. I know immediately not to match Josh with John, and that Jane may have a hard time posting with Josh due to their very different personalities.

Now people could do this themselves, but they're not likely going to spend much time on the decision process, or fully alert the other about what they're getting into. On top of that, graphic posts are frowned upon on sites such as these, especially if not everyone agreed before hand.

So in the end, I pretty much act as a middle man to make sure everyone's happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ai the Match Making Spirit   Ai the Match Making Spirit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ai the Match Making Spirit
Page 1 of 1