Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Making a Name (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Making a Name (open) I_vote_lcapMaking a Name (open) I_voting_barMaking a Name (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Making a Name (open) I_vote_lcapMaking a Name (open) I_voting_barMaking a Name (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Making a Name (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanae Ishiyoma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hanae Ishiyoma

Making a Name (open) Empty
PostSubject: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Hanae Ishiyoma

Hanae was lost. It was about time she admitted it now. And in the middle of a blizzard with no shelter either. She had only been gone a week now, and feared she would die before she even got out of the south pole. Something that was just depressing and ultimately humiliating for someone who had been prophesied as very powerful. Sure didn't seem like it to her. She had never once trained before, and now here she was. Freezing her butt off in the middle of who knows where, in the middle of a snow storm. Knowing her current luck, she would probably freeze to death or starve to death in the next few days.

Setting her things on the ground, she rested for a minute, needing some time off her throbbing feet. This had probably been the worst idea ever. She left home with not enough supplies and no other methods of travel, just her feet. Hanae should have known better than to travel with just that where she was. Of course she would end up that way.

Realizing she had very little hope of survival, she turned and began to build a snow wall behind her to block off some of the wind and make her death a little less miserable. By the time she had finished, Hanae leaned up against it, exhausted. She wanted to close her eyes, even for just a minute. So she did, thinking it would be good to relax. But she wasn't thinking to clearly, resting in the freezing middle of no where, where anything could happy. For all she knew, she would end up freezing to death, or even worse, and enemy could sneak up behind her and attack her.

Hanae had no idea...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Nara shielded his face from oncoming snow. He was out in the blizzard looking for a rare herb used in tea. As he walked he noticed a small figure of what he made out to be human. He wearily followed while a sled of supplies attacked by a rope followed. He lost the figure in the snow about to give up when he tripped over a small wall of snow. Standing back up he noticed a sleeping girl. Without waking her Nara put up a small tent to shield them from the blizzard. He started to light a small flame when he heard a voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 pm

A man in monk clothing had been walking for many miles through the snow. Yet he had a secret of survival that most people really didn't think about. He was a master at air bending and he used his ability to bend the snow and wind around him. His arms inside of his cloak he just walked through the snow without really feeling the cold wind upon his body. He stopped in his tracks as fresh foot prints were in the snow before him, titling his head in curiosity he could tell from the size of the print that it was someone very young.

Why would they be traveling alone in the storm?

His eyes looked up in front of him as he scanned the area before him, it was flat all before him. The snow reflected the light back into his face, yet this did not bother him due to the face mask he was wearing. His eyes stopped on a wear formation in the snow and curiosity now overwhelmed him. As he began to walk towards this formation in the snow this persons foot prints had now been covered by the snow, who ever this person was they were very lucky he found them before the storm claimed them. Muffled by the storm, he moved silently through the snow. He then noticed a light coming from it the wall, as he came closer to the wall he noticed two people huddling near the fire.

He looked down at the two, noticing one was a girl and the other a boy. They were young but looking at the girl these were the tracks he was following.

" Why are you out in storm?" he simply asked.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:58 am

Ignatios dragged his big axe behind him leaving a trail in the snow. The snow was so intense he was having a hard time walking. He saw a faint glow of light in the distance but he knew he wasn't going to be able to reach it. He was to far away. Not to mention he was freezing. Carrying his axe and armor was one thing especially when your armor is as cold as ice. Even though he should be used to this considering he freezes the water in his armor to cool himself down in extreme weather. He has nothing to heat himself up. He was able to see through the blue tinted glass in his helmet which was thankfully keeping the snow out of his eyes. He fell down and started to try to crawl towards the light. When he started getting buried in snow he started to roll. Before he knew it he felt like he was going to die of hypothermia. He fell down in the snow, his armor making a loud crash noise. He was almost to the light. He believed he could make out figures of what appeared to be people. He tried to wave his hand at them hoping they would see the bright glowing water in his armor. "I can't believe I'm going to drown in this snow! I wander out for an hour to die like this? No screw that man!" He shouted in anger of how stupid he thought his situation was. He picked himself off the ground before he was completely covered in snow. He picked up his axe and started using it as a shovel, shoveling his way through the snow and managed to drag himself barley into the reach. He noticed it was a fire and there were indeed people. " Ummmm Hey guys, I don't suppose you have some sort of blanket?" Ignatios shouted, sneezed and coughed.
Back to top Go down
Hanae Ishiyoma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hanae Ishiyoma

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Hanae Ishiyoma

Hanae knew something had to be wrong with her. She was terribly cold, more than she could even stand. Her body was weak, and when the stranger arrived she barely even responded to the change of environment. The tent provided a bit more warmth, which she was thankful for. After a while, her leaden limbs woke back up, and she moved into a sitting situation, watching the stranger closely. While she was moving, she still felt chilled to the bone so much it hurt. But she wouldn't worry about that right now. Would he hurt her or prove as an ally? Well so far she hadn't been attacked, and she had been very vulnerable, so maybe he was safe to be around.

When the other stranger approached, she felt unease. Actually, she felt completely unease at this whole situation. "I was lost." She said, not offering more information than that. "I could ask you the same thing." Hanae watched both of them carefully, not sure what to suspect.

Hearing someone yelling behind them, outside of the tent, she turned, wondering. "I think someone needs some help." She said, standing stiffly. The cold had taken its tole on her, but she refused to allow that to show as she exited the tent to help yet another stranger who seemed to be joining them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 pm

"Ah look who is back from the dead." Nara smiled looking at the girl. Nara then noticed the man talking "I'm here looking for herbs for some tea but looks like you people need it more." Nara moved to the tent and pulled out a can of water surprised it wasn't frozen. He placed the tea on the fire when he heard someone yelling for a blanket. Nara stood up and carried the man to the small camp and set him in the warmest place he could and put him in a blanket.

"Well my name is Nara Kyoto, I own a tea shop in Ba Sing Se with my little brother Hiro." Nara said grabbing a couple of mugs for the tea. He then poured a glass of tea for everyone exept himself. Handing the tea to the people he sat down on a small chair and asked "So who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 am

He looked at the boy making tea through his mask, the smell of the tea filled his nose. His eyes moved to the wall which was barley blocking the wind. "Can anyone earth or water bend? If you are too survive out here you must build a shelter to hide out till the storm is over." he said calmly. He looked up as the man making tea brought in another fool wandering around the storm without being prepared. He watched as how he was also brought behind the wall. He knew that the storm was only going to get worse before it got any better.

His looked up at the clouds, listening to the wind, studying the storm that raged above his head. Being an air bender it was easy for him to judge the wind and find out if it was going to get worse or become better over the hour.

He released a deep sigh," We can make it back towards the closest water tribe village. Due East about a few hour walk we can make it, the storm will die out soon." he said looking in the direction of the village. Even if they did not wanted to follow him, he was going to the village to explore the artwork of the village.

The women's response bounced around in his mind as she just gave him a short answer. He really did not care for her real reason but walking around the storm was a foolish thing to do especially when you are alone in your travels if you really have no experience in surviving in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:38 am

"I can water and ice bend." Ignatios explained. He tied a blanked around the his neck and made a hood over his helmet and started warming his hands over the fire. Ignatios made a quick wall around the tent out of snow with his bending. "That should shield us for a short while. So what's the plan my new fellows? Are we going to get out of this storm or try to outlive it? I don't think we could survive long out here. I unsuspectingly walked into it.... lucky I ran into you guys. I would have been a snowman for sure!" Ignatios started laughing pretty hard. For some reason he though that was funny. "I'm sorry, wrong time for humor. Okay so, because I can water and ice bend I might be able to bend some of the snow around us. I'm a little low on energy though. So don't rely purely on me. Hell I almost didn't make it myself." Ignatios Stretched out his legs and arms and started to mat some snow and sat down. He wrapped himself in the blanket to try to get warm but his armor was still freezing cold. His feet and hands were numb so it was hard to move his fingers. "Oh and yah sure I'm willing to come with you. Even if we just met. I'm Ignatios by the way. The one and only. Which you probably never heard of.... OH OH sorry forgot, wrong time for humor..." Ignatios face palmed his helmet. The glass covering his eyes were starting to get fogged up and he constantly had to wipe them. "So I'm in what about you guys?" Ignatios asked the other two people.
Back to top Go down
Hanae Ishiyoma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Hanae Ishiyoma

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 am

Hanae Ishiyoma

Hanae sat in the tent camper style, holding her hands together in her jacket to warm them up. She listened as the others talk, and introduced herself as Hanae. She didn't add much about herself, not sure if she trusted them yet. When the suggestion of going to the water tribe was brought up, that was when she decided to speak up. "The village is small, and still hurting from an attack a while back. They don't have much, and to ask for something from them would be asking for a lot."

She looked down, not making eye contact. "I'm from the village, one of their few waterbenders. They are kind and humble but truly cannot afford aide to wandering strangers." Hanae said, picking at her finger nails as she sat on the floor. "The best we can do now is wait it out and hope."
Back to top Go down
Yanshi Zhao
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Yanshi Zhao

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:24 am

Yanshi woke when the howling wind stopped. His pet antelope fox, Moot, nudged for him to wake so they could continue to the water village. He'd been tracking a group of benders traveling towards the village, assuming that they were the ones who had killed his mother.
"You're right Moot, we have no time to waste." Yanshi said to Moot. Yanshi had eaten what provisions he had left, so it was crucial that he found food. He had never been to this village before so the terrain was entirely new. Yanshi pulled some sand up from deep beneath the ice and used them as his classic sand claws. He scooped up the ice very quickly and filled the hole he had made the night before.
Moot was ready to go, so Yanshi climbed on his back and began to gallop of into the direction of the .benders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Name (open)   Making a Name (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a Name (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next