Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Making a family I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Making a family I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Making a family I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Making a family I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Making a family I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Making a family I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Making a family I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Making a family I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Making a family I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Making a family 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Making a family I_vote_lcapMaking a family I_voting_barMaking a family I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Making a family I_vote_lcapMaking a family I_voting_barMaking a family I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Making a family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Kalini wasn't sure what she was thinking exactly. Sure she just got a slightly bigger apartment, but she still lived in the third ring. She was no where near close in getting her shop, but she still found herself in front of the orphanage. She slowly stepped in playing with her dress nervous walking over. "Yes Hi I am here to see if I am allowed to adopt a kid." She been thinking about it since she moved here to be like her father, and take a kid in who needed help. She sat down with the application looking around at the kids waving to a girl staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 12:11 am

Tianmei Nuhai (see here: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t3426-tianmei-nuhai) was just sitting down in her office to relax when a young woman came in nervously playing with her dress.

"Can i help you sweetie," she said with a smile

"Yes Hi I am here to see if I am allowed to adopt a kid." the woman said.

tianmei's smile got bigger. "yes, of course you can." she reached over and pulled out some papers and handed them to the woman. "Just fill these out and hand them back to me."

---

anika was waking through the house, looking for miss tianmei . she found her talking to a woman she didnt know. anika didnt realise until the woman waved at her that she was staring. she quickly turned and scrambled away.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:42 am

Kalini smiled at the cute little girl watching some of the others for a moment before going back to the paperwork. She walked back over to the woman smiling. "Okay everything is filled out. What should I do now?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Tianmei smiled as the woman handed her the papers. she looked it over and found everything to be in order.

"alright sweetie," tianmei said kindly, "just follow me." tianmei led the woman to a room with a small gong. she tapped it and all the noise in the house stopped. it was soon replaced with the sound off feet running to the room.

---

while the other children were running to the room, anika walked there slowly. she had been there 3 years and was starting to loose hope of ever having a family. as such she wasthe last one there and left her head down.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Kalini smiled looking over the kids talking with a couple of them. She walked over to Anika slowly smiling at the girl remembering her from earlier. "Hi there my name is Kalini what is your name little one?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Anika looked up as the woman came to her. She bowed elegantly and demurely.

"My name is Anika of the noble house Shengli ma'am." she said quietly, remaining bowed
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Klaini smiled bowing with her before standing straight studying the little girl. "It is very nice to meet you Anika. Why don't you tell me about yourself you seem like a sweet little girl."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Anika straightened and looked up at the lady.

"I'm nine years old, i like pai sho and i love to read,"

she was surprised that this woman was talking to her, usually people over looked her or chose a child before getting to her.

"I have been here for 3 years, ever since my parents..." a tear streamed from her left eye, following the line of her scar.
Back to top Go down
RoseTardis
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
RoseTardis

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Kalini frowned wiping the tear away careful not to touch the scar not wanting to upset the little girl even more. "It is okay you don't have to talk about it if it makes you upset. I love reading I have a lot of books at my house. If you would like I could adopt you and let you read some."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Anika looked up, sniffling a little.

"I'd like that." she said smiling.

---

Tianmei was smiling as well. Anika was her oldest orphan, most aged out or were adopted. It made her happy to see that anika might have a new home.

"Miss," she said, gesturing back to her office. "If you have made up your mind I'll need you to come with me while Anika packs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making a family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a family   Making a family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a family
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next