Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_vote_lcapJewel of the Wind DONE ! I_voting_barJewel of the Wind DONE ! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_vote_lcapJewel of the Wind DONE ! I_voting_barJewel of the Wind DONE ! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jewel of the Wind DONE !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jewel of the Wind DONE ! Empty
PostSubject: Jewel of the Wind DONE !   Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:15 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Jarlex AKA The Jewel of the Wind
    Birthplace: Northern Air Temple
    Current Residence: Traveler
    Occupation: With his past behind him of perfecting his air bending and fighting the best of the best he retired from fighting and became an artist. He travels the world looking for inspirations but that does not stop him from always practicing his airbending.
    Element: Air
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons:
    Name: Crown of the Wind
    Amount: 1
    Type: A large axe which was created to blend in with his air bending
    Appearance: A large staff which has a medium size axe on the end of it.
    Special Abilities: This staff was created when he was 16 years old, when he began to take the advance stages of air bending. This staff can blend with his air bending. He is able to release his chi through the weapon and release his airbending attacks from the blade itself.
    Origin/History: As he got older, his skills still continued to become more and more potent. He wanted something that was unique to his abilities, more or less a specific weapon. A weapon was than created to blend in with his abilities, with the power to release his air bending attacks from the blade itself. As he grew older he earned a nickname among history as the “Jewel of the Wind”.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday:
    Blood type:
    Hobbies:
    Quirks:
    Family:
    Character Theme: Najubes - Battlecry

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has no hair, much like the air benders when they earn their markings. He is bald with dark blue arrow coming from the base on the back of his neck that runs to the front of his face.
    Eyes: His eyes are blue, much like the clear sky in the spring. Age has harden his stare expresses experience that he has gained over the years. A calm, calculating look emanates from his eyes as emotion never shows any sign in his expressions.
    Height: 6 ft 2
    Clothes: A mix between air bending outfit and a custom style he created that would also benefit him in combat. Starting with a large straw hat that he had created to cover his face from the elements of the weather during the worst storms. This straw hat consists of rural cravings of wood that was placed around the brim of the hat. Next is his face mask is one that is the most unique. Four holes are cut across his eyes which are a way to cover his true identity, the green light the emanates is not really a light but green see through gems that he collected that are used as goggles for the weather he might pass through. His jacket has a face cover that also covers the lower part of his face mask, this as well also protects his face from weather. The large blue jacket use to be a white jacket that his Air Bending master gave to him before he died of old age 20 years ago. This jacket was created with a cape that stretches low enough that it at his ankles. Everything else was given to him through his masters and the people he had learned air bending from. With each stage he reached, his outfit become more decorated. Yet his arms and legs are wrapped for his personal reasons.
    Skin: His skin is rough through all the years of fighting and training to hone his skills. Now as he tattooed over his air bending markings to symbolize he is not a monk of any temple. On his left arm a Dragon covers his left and a Snake covers his right arm, when their claws cover the from of his chest they are embracing a jewel that is surrounded by wind. This symbolizes the years of practice to have perfect balance in his bending.
    Body Type: Extremely muscular
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: His personality when he was young was the kind that would stand out in the crowd. Till the day he killed his first person out of rage when he was 10 years old. The boy grew apart from the public till the monks of the Northern Air Temple found him. Feeling the imbalance within him they took him and began to train him to fight his inner demons. As they years gone by, his anger vanished and too hold of a new persona. A man of few words but of actions. His emotions are no longer used in his words but in his art.
    Personal Strengths:
    - the art in hand to hand combat
    -art wielding a blade
    -His art work
    -patience
    -his personal endurance
    Personal Weaknesses:
    -his stained past of bloodshed
    -once he begins combat he can not stop
    -his anger
    -lack of words
    Hamartia: His emotions are no longer spoken, he now draws pr creates art to reflect his pain or happiness. Yet sometimes he reflects his pain by killing his opponents in a horrible fashion.
    Personal Hero: All of the Air temple master who had taught him are his heroes.
    Dreams and Ambitions: His dream is to no longer draw his blade and instead devote his life to art.

-flowers in bloom
    -martial arts, used as a meditation
    -Traveling
    -Not drawing his blade

Dislikes:
    -violence
    -drawing his blade
    -The destruction of art
    -bandits
    -Twin Blade Clan

Brief History: A man born in poverty, as a child he still was very happy. Oblivious to the world outside his home, not knowing of the violence that man could release. He wished he was like that back as a child. When he turned 10 a drunk pushed him around and slapped him. With pure rage he grabbed a rock and caved in his head. Now after the murder he ran away from home wondering lost as the murder haunted him. A little while later he was found by a monk of the air temple and was brought back. The turmoil within him attracted him to the monk as the years gone by he was taught the ways of air bending.

Learning more and more Jarlex learned that this style helped him control his anger...to a point. As he got older he became a mercenary for hire, as more years past he became a master at air bending. Learning many different styles from many different masters they created a a weapon for him that would connect with his air bending. With each kill he got he upgraded his outfit with an item of clothing from his victim. As he turned late 40 he stopped his work and got into the art of painting his emotion rather then releasing it on people. Now he wanders the world looking for inspiration to paint rather then kill.

Last edited by TheLOONEYmuffin on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : finished)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Wind DONE !   Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:40 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Wind DONE !   Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:13 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Wind DONE !   Jewel of the Wind DONE ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jewel of the Wind DONE !
Page 1 of 1