Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern wind (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern wind (OPEN) I_vote_lcapNorthern wind (OPEN) I_voting_barNorthern wind (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern wind (OPEN) I_vote_lcapNorthern wind (OPEN) I_voting_barNorthern wind (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern wind (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Northern wind (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:57 pm

The northern winds were rushing through the northern air temple, the sun high in the skies with several birds flying by. A young girl, clearly from a different nation, sets her foot in the temple. Her eyes are covered with bandages, her hair falling infront of her face. A vision had caused her to travel to this location. The only thing she had learned was that going here would allow her to take another step towards fullfilling her destiny, vengeance over the world.

She walked through the temple barefoot, drawing alot of attention towards her. It might be because of her sword, or perhaps because of the fact that she was blind-folded, and still managed to get around like a normal person, either way, people stared at her for aslong as they had the chance. Around the corner, there was a person. She continues walking, and right before she turned around the corner, she sidestepped out of the way avoiding the man by a centimetre. "Watch where you're going" She said in a harsh tone to the man.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Kun was walking in the temple he was making routine checks. On the other monks, on the young ones who are training, on the monks who copy the tomes from around the world, and other needs that his job brought. His job was simple, he took care of most of the business in two of the temples, another monk in the other two took care of all that. They report to the Head Monk with all the problems and other information he would find useful.

He was walking around a corner when he almost ran into someone who had something over their eyes. Then they gave a bitter comment and he stopped in his tracks and faced the girl. A gust of wind went all throughout the temple sending his red, yellow, and orange colored robes whipping with the wind. It calmed down and he looked at the girl and said, "No need to be harsh young lady. I did no such thing to you, but if I did then I am sorry. Forgive me." He gave the girl a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:46 am

Terra faces the man, the bandages makes it clear that she is blind, and she was going to use this for her benefit. She never told people she could see the world in a different way than others. "I think I have every right to be a little harsh" She continued. "In case you didn't notice, I am blind. It was just luck that caused you to miss me when you went around that corner." She finished, still facing the man. "Who knows what would have happened if i fell over" She stated.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Tabinin heard '...I am blind...' and all but cursed under her breath; she had come to the temple a month ago to deal with a strain of bazaar incidents of blindness and eye sensitivity; her investigations had uncovered darkness Mushi congregating under peoples eyelids at the temple and she had been hard at work since then, exposing one monk at a time to moonlight which drove the Mushi out and restored sight.

She was done, ready to collect payment, when she overheard Kun (Who'd helped her periodically with her patience) apologizing to a woman speaking harshly, of all things, about BLINDNESS.

Tabinin set down her knap sack containing the tools of her trade and heaved a long, tired sigh; exiting her temporary quarters at the temple, she turned the corner into the hallway.

"Do we have another one Kun?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am

Terra turns her head towards Tabinin, her eyes covered with a bandage. She then glances towards the Monk. "Ah, So your name is Kun it seems." She calmly said towards him, before facing Tabinin "Another one?" She asked her. She was sure that the girl was talking about her blindness, or the fact that she was an outsider, but by the looks of it, so was she.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm

"Do you suffer from eye sensitivity or all out blindness? and have you only suffered these symptoms recently or have you always been blind or sensitive to light?" Tabinin started. she was Mushi-Shi and did care but like a lot of people in her field, she'd grown coarse and caustic when addressing these issues.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Terra glanced towards the girl. "If you wish to know, I will tell you" she said, her voice turning cold and emotionless. "When I was young, some men carved my eyes out from my eyesocket with a knife. They murdered my parents and left me in the forest to die." She said, her voice cold as ice. "So no, I have not been blind all my life, but I've been like this for about ten years"
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:32 am

"That's horrific, you have my condolences, but I'm also relieved to know that you do not suffer from Mushi...they've kept me here for a month" Tabinin explained.

Tabinin leans in close to Terra and squints her eyes.

"Though you have encountered some...stay away from fire benders if you can help it...and don't open the sound chakra anytime soon, it could be...unpleasant; not that you're in any immediate danger or anything, you just might want to avoid those things in particular" With this said, Tabinin excused herself to both Terra and Kun.

"Good luck young lady, and thank the monks for me Kun, I must be going...farewell"
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:03 pm

OOC: Done in this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern wind (OPEN)   Northern wind (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern wind (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: November-
Jump to: