Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Flavor of the Wind 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Flavor of the Wind I_vote_lcapThe Flavor of the Wind I_voting_barThe Flavor of the Wind I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Flavor of the Wind I_vote_lcapThe Flavor of the Wind I_voting_barThe Flavor of the Wind I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Flavor of the Wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sitka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sitka

The Flavor of the Wind Empty
PostSubject: The Flavor of the Wind   The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:47 am

Sitka tilted his head back, letting the slight breeze ruffle his white blonde hair. He wasn't used to the heat of the Fire Nation, but he had to say, it was a nice change to the constant cold of the Northern Water Tribe. He rested his hand on the large snow leopard to his right. "Come, Kishka, let us find a place to stay for the night." The pair traveled in the direction of the nearest town.

By the time they reached it, the sun was about to set. Sitka found an inn, and softly pushed open the door. Kishka padded in behind him, her bright blue eyes casting from side to side protectively, looking for any threat to her young master.

Sitka raised a hand to get the innkeeper's attention. "Do you take water tribe money here?"

The older woman looked him over. "Not usually, but I'd be willing to make an exception for a youngster like you. Your animal, however, will have to sleep outdoors, she's making the other people here nervous."

Sitka nodded. "Of course, Ma'am." he knelt down, and looked Kishka in the eye. "Sorry girl, you can't sleep here. Wait for me outside, okay?"

The snow leopard purred understandingly and rubbed her head against his shoulder before going back to the door and nudging it open with her muzzle, leaving the inn.

Sitka straightened up, and looked at the innkeeper. "She won't come in unless I give her permission." He assured her, since the woman seemed slightly unconvinced.

The innkeeper gave a brusque nod, turned her attention back to the boy. "Now, boy, how many summers?"

Sitka looked confused. "Pardon me?"

The innkeeper waved a wooden spoon covered in some kind of batter at him. "Summers, Boy! Summers! How old are you?"

Comprehension dawned on his face. "Sixteen, Ma'am."

The innkeeper went back to stirring her bowl of batter. "Well, it's twenty silver pieces a night here."

Sitka passed her the money.

She looked at him. "Take my advice boy, stay in your room all night. Not all the people I harbor are friendly folk, and few of them are friendly toward your kind."

He looked over his shoulder, taking note of a few faces that were scowling disapprovingly at him. "Thanks for the advice."

"Don't mention it."

Sitka took the key she passed him and walked toward the stairs, looking down at the number etched into the key that would also be the number on his door.

"Where do you think yer goin'?" Said a voice in front of him.

He looked up to see a large man standing in his path. "Just to my room, kind sir."

"We'll be havin' none o' that. Yer kind don't belong here."

"I apologize, but if you don't mind, I have no quarrel with you. Please let me pass."

"I have a quarrel with you, though, boi."

Sitka rested a hand on the water pouch hanging by his hip. "Please move." He stated firmly. Narrowing his eyes.

"What're you gonna do about it if I don't? Water peasant? Splash in little puddles? Go back to where you came from, mongrel."

"I believe the question is, what are you going to do about it if I don't, throw a sparkly light at me?" Sitka sank into a steady stance.

"Why you little brat!" The larger man charged towards him.

Back to top Go down
Faeya Shojo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Faeya Shojo

The Flavor of the Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flavor of the Wind   The Flavor of the Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:25 pm

"Madam! Madam!" Faeya came rushing down the stairs, calling out to the innkeeper. She had started working there a week ago, trying to earn a bit extra coins here and there. "I just finished-" Faye stopped as she saw a larger man about to go after a younger man who looked like a stranger. She sighed hopelessly. Why can't men just get along?

She swiftly raced in front of him before he could do anything, sticking her leg out in front of him so he would fall. He was so fixed on his target the man did fall as she had planned, falling head-first. Those who saw laughed.

"What do you think you're doing, sir? Trying to wreck this place again? Last time I had to clean up, and that wasn't very fun either." She stuck out her hand to help him up, but he refused. "He don't belong here." He pointed to the stranger, angry eyes still fixed on her, exclaiming, "He does not belong here!"

"I don't care! If you want to start a fight, you can either go outside or pick a fight with me. I'm tired of cleaning up after you guys, and I'll fix that if I have to."

She turned toward the stranger. She looked at him for a brief moment. Fay noticed he certainly was someone from far away from the Fire Nation - probably from one of the Water Tribes. "I'm sorry about him. He always wants to pick a fight with someone. Shows you how weak he is, huh?
Back to top Go down

The Flavor of the Wind
Page 1 of 1