Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Search Party - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Search Party - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSearch Party - Page 4 I_voting_barSearch Party - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Search Party - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSearch Party - Page 4 I_voting_barSearch Party - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Search Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Search Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 pm

"Who is Rashana," she said then turning to see the Dragon. " Oh." She replied. Everyone was about to set off and Kozzan was last to get on . He swung over towards Lindsey and wrapped his arm around her waist. his large muscular arm covering nearly her completely. She blushed again looking at the way the sun light warmed his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 pm

"Hold on tight! This will be the roughest flight of your life!" he said jokingly, but also meaning it. He then leaned a bit closer, and whispered into her ear, "I don't want you falling off!" he said playfully. "Oh and by the way," he whispered again, then planting a kiss on her cheek. "Thanks for healing me earlier." gave her a gentle squeeze. I hope she doesnt take offense to that, he thought. Hmm....maybe... He didnt finish what he was thinking, but just did it. He turned his hand around casually, and opened it, as if offering it to her. He hoped she would take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Lindsey hoped it would be rough ride actually. She waanted him to hold her tight. she gently rubbed her cheek lighty where his soft lips brushed her cheek. Lindsey smiled and took his hand wondering what this was gonna turn into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:01 am

Whoever said there was no such thing as love at first site? he thought as she took his hand, letting their fingers lock. As Rashana pushed off the ground, the group felt gravity push them towards the ground. Kozzan held Lindsey tighter, pulling her closer, but not meaning to. He smiled to himself, thinking he might actually fall for this girl. Then he remembered. He let go of Lindsey with his left arm, and poked Kaas. "We're leaving the big move to you when we get there!" he yelled over the roar of the wind. "I'd provide close in backup, but my staff is kind of broke!" he finished.

Kaas looked over his shoulder to Kozzan. "Use mine!. I can air bend remember?!" he yelled. He smiled as he saw the girls and Kozzan's hands intertwined. That boy has always been able to woo girls, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 am

"Wow," Lindsey said "a Air bender." Lindsey was enjoying this. Riding on a Dragon with the man of her dreams winning her over. Lindsey faced Kozzan and kissed him gently. With her face still close to his she smiled and said " Im glad you fell on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 am

Kozzan's eyes went wide with shock at first as Lindsey turn and kissed him. His eyes closed, but she broke the kiss a second later. He could not believe what had just happened. Filled with euphoria and his confidence rising, he went in for another kiss, first letting his lips brush hers.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am

Dakota tried to ignore Kozzan and Lindsy. He steered them twords the Mairrow Nation and then started to look around. He looked over to the Northern Water Tribe but had to look away at the sight of his distroyed home. He focused on where they were and kept them heading in the right direction.

(Lets wait for them to post a little more and then we will join them.)

(Actualy new plan. We are going to go to the Elemental Kingdom to pick up Trira first.)

Last edited by Dash on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:31 am

(Kozzan you know that those dragons are only rentals right?)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:36 pm

(LOLZ no i didnt! but its cool)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Party   Search Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search Party
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4