Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kenozi Evlion 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kenozi Evlion I_vote_lcapKenozi Evlion I_voting_barKenozi Evlion I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kenozi Evlion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kenozi

Kenozi Evlion Empty
PostSubject: Kenozi Evlion   Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kenozi Evlion
    Birthplace: Vermillion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Vermillion Dragon Empire
    Element: Fire, Lava
    Pets: None
    Weapons: Evlion Death Blade. The blade is 2 feet long and has a handle that is seven inches. It closely resembles a machete and has a black stygian blade. The blade is enabled to be surrounded by fire and lava through bending.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: January 14
    Blood type: A
    Hobbies: Working as an assassin for hire or whatever jobs paid to do, drinking tea, occasional trips
    Quirks: Scratches the back of his head when thinking, puts his hands in his pockets as he walks
    Family: Father and a younger brother, Myto, are dead. Mother is still alive, but lives with his younger sister Variel (13) and younger brother Hirotsu (16)
    Character Theme: Atreyu-Becoming the Bull

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has medium length hair that is straight. His hair is slicked back coming down mid way down his neck.
    Eyes: His irises are brown with a grey outline around them
    Height: 5'11"
    Clothes: He wears all black clothing consisting of a black muscle shirt with loose fit black leather pants which are tucked in to black boots that come up mid-calf. Over his muscle shirt he wears a hooded leather vest with the image of a red dragon crested on the back. He also wears a black gloves with the index and middle finger colored red.
    Skin: His skin is bronze in complexion. He has a scar on his left arm were he was cut with a blade by an attacker. He also has a large scar on his right leg which he tries to keep covered up. His blade is located in a sheath going across his lower back.
    Body Type: He has a medium build and has a strong core. His arms are a little bulky.
    Image: N/A

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: He has a nonchalant attitude which causes him to be disliked by some people. He doesn't show his emotions too often and almost never smiles. He rarely ever speaks to anyone or helps anyone in trouble. He is able to get along with anyone he feels a connection with.
    Personal Strengths: Fighting in a hot or humid environment. He is also good with hand to hand combat and using most bladed weapons.
    Personal Weaknesses: His attitude can get him in a tight situation. His careless attitude can scar people off which can keep him from getting certain resources.
    Hamartia: One of his fatal flaws is money. He will kill almost anybody and do almost any job for money.
    Personal Hero: Lord Ozai
    Dreams and Ambitions: He dreams to be one of the strongest fighters and benders in the world.

Dislikes: dishonest customers, lightbenders, water transportation, weaklings, bitter food.

Brief History: Kenozi spent the very beginnings of his life with his family. His father was a master firebender, as well as a lava bender and his mother was a water bender from the Northern Water Tribe. He spent time with his father learning the ways of firebending. He became a well rounded fighter and was a powerful bender at the age of 14.

His father was killed by an unknown assassin. He found his father on the brink of death near his home, along with the corpse of the man who fatally wounded him. His father told him that he was attacked from behind by a lightbender. His father's last words were for Kenozi to become a strong bender like his father. Kenozi took his father's word to heart and became very bitter.

At the age of 17, Kenozi and his 15 year old waterbending brother, Myto, resented and loved each other. One day they went on a trip with their mother to the beach for training. Kenozi spent time training his younger sister fire bending. Myto and Kenozi go into an argument and ended up in a bending battle. During the battle, his sister ran off to get their mother to stop them. Her efforts were in vain. By the time she returned with their mother she Kenozi already struck down the his brother. He also passed out from too much blood loss. His sister was able to stop him from dying by using her firebending to seal his wound. His mother was unable to save his brother who died a few minutes after Kenozi's fatal strike.

Unable to deal with him killing his brother's death, he left his family finding his own path. Regardless of his mother's and sister's cries for him not to leave, he joined a mercenary group. He left the group after about a year and continued to train and pick up jobs here and there mostly working with the black market. By training he eventually was able to lava bend like his father by pushing himself to the edge. Kenozi spends his time being hired by organizations from delivery jobs to assassinations.
Back to top Go down

Kenozi Evlion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenozi Evlion   Kenozi Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kenozi Evlion
Page 1 of 1