Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Variel Mizu Evlion 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Variel Mizu Evlion I_vote_lcapVariel Mizu Evlion I_voting_barVariel Mizu Evlion I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Variel Mizu Evlion I_vote_lcapVariel Mizu Evlion I_voting_barVariel Mizu Evlion I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Variel Mizu Evlion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kenozi

Variel Mizu Evlion Empty
PostSubject: Variel Mizu Evlion   Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:58 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Variel Mizu Evlion
    Birthplace: Vermillion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Vermillion Dragon Empire
    Element: Fire
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 18
    Blood type: AO+
    Hobbies: Cooking, singing, hunting
    Quirks: She licks her lips when she finds something interesting
    Family: Father and brother Myto are deceased. Mother is alive, eldest brother Kenozi (20), brother Hirotsu
    Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: She has white hair with black tips at the end. The length of her hair reaches her shoulder blades. It is usually kept in a ponytail to keep her hair out of her face.
    Eyes: She has dark brown eyes which are surrounded by a gray outline.
    Height: 4'8
    Clothes: She wears a black crimson chang pao with black pants and thin soled black slip on shoes.
    Skin: Variel's skin is bronze in complexion and has
    Body Type: She has a slender body and has a long torso for her size.
    Image: N/A

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Variel is a prideful person. She takes pride in her bending having come from a long line of firebenders. Her attitude can be settle at times, but can be very moody. She is passionate about benders and sees those who aren't able to bend as weak. Variel was known to be hotheaded and was only was able to be calmed down by her mother and her brother Kenozi.
    Personal Strengths: Seeing blood (It gets her riled up), hot and humid environments, stretching before bending
    Personal Weaknesses: Cold environments, fighting waterbenders at night
    Hamartia: Even with her attitude she has a weak heart for younger children.
    Personal Hero: Vermillion Emperor Kouzai
    Dreams and Ambitions: She wants to become one of the strongest female benders to exist and wants her power even rival the Avatar.

Likes: Fresh cooked meals, hunting animals, making tea, bending for no reason, pastries

Dislikes: non-benders, earthbenders, vegetables, annoying people, politics

Brief History: Variel is the daughter of a master firebender and master waterbender. She was born in a sizable home near the outskirts of the mountains in the Vermillion Dragon Empire. She is the youngest of four children. Variel discovered that she was a firebender at the age of five when she sneezed and breathed fire.

Since then, she has been doing firebending training to excel her skills. Her father was killed by an assassin, which almost stopped her from bending almost all together. Her brother Kenozi was able to persuade her to start bending again and trained her in firebending. Kenozi eventually left his family when he killed his younger brother Myto in rage. Variel believes that if she can become one of the strongest female benders that she can bring her brother home for good.

Back to top Go down

Variel Mizu Evlion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Variel Mizu Evlion   Variel Mizu Evlion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:08 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Variel Mizu Evlion
Page 1 of 1