Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hirotsu Evlion 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hirotsu Evlion I_vote_lcapHirotsu Evlion I_voting_barHirotsu Evlion I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hirotsu Evlion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenozi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kenozi

Hirotsu Evlion Empty
PostSubject: Hirotsu Evlion   Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Hirotsu Evlion
    Birthplace: Vermillion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
    Element: Water
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: Dagger; which he keeps on his right hip.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: April 28
    Blood type: A+
    Hobbies: Normal hobbies are hunting and cooking
    Quirks: He likes keeping his hands busy and walks around tossing a small ball around in his hands.
    Family: brother Kenozi Evlion (20), Mother-alive, sister Variel Evlion (13), Father and brother Myto are deceased.
    Character Theme: Escape the Fate-The Flood

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has long straight hair that is kept at shoulder length. He keeps some of his hair in his face to cover his left eye.
    Eyes: His eyes are dark brown and are slightly slanted upward. His left eye has a scar that goes from right below his eyebrow to his cheek.
    Height: 5'9
    Clothes: His clothes consist of a crimson v-neck that has black long sleeves. His pants are black baggy wool pants that he keeps tucked in black boots that are covered in steel plate at the toe. On his head he wears a crimson tobaggan which he wears almost all of the time.
    Skin: His skin is a medium brown tone (bronze). His
    Body Type: He is skinny with an athletic build, but is pretty strong physically regardless of his size.
    Image: N/A

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: He is really cool and collective. Though he is this way almost nothing can get in his way when he gets angry. He tries to avoid bloodshed if possible, but will kill if need be. Since he's not very talkative, he lets his actions speak for him. One thing he can't stand is someone outdoing him.
    Personal Strengths: Fighting under a full moon, hand to hand combat
    Personal Weaknesses: A weaknesses he has is his calm persona. Sometimes people think he is weak and it makes him vulnerable to be attacked. Another weakness he has is facing airbenders. Some reason he was never able to beat an airbender in combat and gets kind of squirmish when facing any of them.
    Hamartia: A fatal flow that Hirotsu has is that he goes berserk when he kills people.
    Personal Hero: His mother.
    Dreams and Ambitions: An ambition he has is to find his older brother Kenozi and join him in his travels.

Dislikes: killing people, unnecessary bloodshed, airbenders, talkative people, volcanoes

Brief History: Hirotsu is the third son and last born water bender to a retired firebending Imperial Lt General for the Vermillion Dragon Empire and a female master waterbender. He spent most of his life in the countryside training and hunting. At the age of 9, he was able to water bend and was trained by his mother. He became intrigued with firebending at a young age, but was somewhat disappointed when discovered he was a water bender.

His father was killed by an assassin when he was away with his mother training. On a family trip at the age of 13, his older brothers Kenozi (firebender) and Myto (waterbender) got into a heated argument and had a fight to the death. At the time, he was training with his mother at the beach. His younger sister came to get their mother to stop his brothers from fighting, but by the time they got there Kenozi had already killed Myto. He now lives with the Northern Water Tribe and works as a mercenary and occasional bodyguard for the Northern Water Tribe Nobles and Royal Family.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Hirotsu Evlion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirotsu Evlion   Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Kura needs to approve this, since she's the Northern Royal Family.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Hirotsu Evlion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirotsu Evlion   Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Approved! You can never have too many bodyguards. ^___^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

Hirotsu Evlion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirotsu Evlion   Hirotsu Evlion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hirotsu Evlion
Page 1 of 1