Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_vote_lcapKura's Character Topic (Revised) I_voting_barKura's Character Topic (Revised) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_vote_lcapKura's Character Topic (Revised) I_voting_barKura's Character Topic (Revised) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kura's Character Topic (Revised)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Kura's Character Topic (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Kura's Character Topic (Revised)   Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:11 am

Kura's Entire Character Topic

Kura's Character Topic (Revised) Chara_11

Over the two years I've been here, I've amassed a crapload of characters. Each of these characters have their own special identity, strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, history -- the usual jargon. I try to make my characters particularly engaging. No one likes the typical mumbo-jumbo 'blah, blah, blah' all character profiles tend to take on.

One thing I like to do is to give my characters strengths, weaknesses and quirks that differentiate from the norm. I try to make them as diverse as possible, although I do tend to stick to a lot of archetypes.

Lately, the number of characters I roleplay has been increasing dramatically. Therefore, I want to make this topic to keep myself 'in touch' with other characters, so to speak. I love to expand on them, because soon I'll be writing a novel based on the ENTIRE RP plot and experiences. Might even draw a manga, too.

There'll be plenty of pictures, and plenty of prettiness. Well, at least what I consider pretty. While we're on this topic, I'm writing the rest of these posts in case file format, because that's FUN.

Anyway, let's get on with this! (:

Table of Contents

*Colors separate generations
    *Bold represents my favorites! ^__^

◆ = boys
    ♥ = girls

1. Tekara
    Feisty, young, nonbending mercenary that becomes close friends with the Fire Lord.

2. Kiari
    An adorable, sweet boy and the (much!) younger brother of Tekara. Grows up to be a very powerful waterbender.

3. Tsukaia ♥
    Bitchy, troubled and cold-hearted daughter of Tekara. Has obsessive tendencies.

4. Noriaki
    The reckless, fire-hearted son of Kiari. Noriaki has a good heart, but he misplaces it sometimes because he's a dumb ass.

5. Sable ◆
    Younger brother of Noriaki by a year. Stoic, stern young man with a great sense of tact. The exact opposite of his brother.

6. Princess Amaterasu
    Fire Nation princess and part of the triplets. Amaterasu is intelligent and good-natured. She loves her brothers a great deal.

7. Kihana ♥
    Demure girl with a vast intelligence and scrawny frame. Ends up in a forced relationship with the evil Kagutsuchi but she eventually grows to love him genuinely.

8. Takai ♥
    Princess of the Ice Nation; gave up the throne to her little sister.

9. Fireland ◆
    A general of the Ice Nation and Takai's personal bodyguard. He is an extremely powerful icebender, despite his name.

10. Princess Kaon
    More ill-tempered than her twin sister, Hisaki, Kaon is a party-goer and she loves to drink almost as much as she likes to flirt.

11. Princess Hisaki ♥
    A delicate girl, but don't let her unassuming looks fool you. Hisaki is a talented fighter and more deadly than Kaon when she is angry.

12. Tazuya ◆
    Tazuya is an extremely stoic boy. He's a surprising member of the Lethal Corps, an assassin group located under a fountain in Ba Sing Se.

13. Valian ◆
    A typical earthbending teenager living in the Elemental Kingdom. He's estranged from his father Sable and even holds a bitterness with him. Valian is very handsome and likes to tease. He is also, unfortunately, extremely LAZY.

14. Dianne
    Steadfast and beautiful girl that loves taking care of her little brother, Renn, and eating cake all day. Falls in love with Raidan.

15. Renn
    Renn is Dianne's cheerful and talkative little brother. Over the years, he becomes more dignified. He organizes a tribe of naturebenders on an island off the coast of the Fire Nation. Later integrates himself into the Northern Water Tribe monarchy.

16. King Anuktiluk Leiheng ◆
    Somewhat cold, taciturn king with a rather warped view regarding his family and an unstable streak nursing in the deepest, darkest recesses of his heart. Outwardly, he is everything a great king should be.

17. Prince Castiel Leiheng
    The reputed 'Gem of the Tribe'. Castiel is a gentle man with sincere morals. He is an excellent leader and almost the opposite of his twin, Cassian.

18. Prince Cassian Leiheng
    Ill-tempered, anti-social prince who would rather travel or be with his family than deal with 'morons' and 'idiots'.

19. Princess Kihana Leiheng ♥
    Kihana is a very playful little girl that adores her father and brothers. She's often seen terrorizing her matrons and running around her play rooms.

20. Prince Roman Leiheng
    Extremely fragile prince that was born prematurely and with a myriad of health problems. Roman is a loving, careful little boy with an innocent heart. All he wants to do is to help. With Ba'sill's tutoring he eventually grows strong enough to lead the naturebending tribe Renn was chief of earlier.

21. Mae Sumire ♥
    A hopeless romantic who embarks on a journey with Xune.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character Topic (Revised)   Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:38 am

FILE #001: TEKARA

[ complete! ]

GENERAL INFORMATION

NAME: Tekara
- Meaning: "precious stones/treasure"

ALIAS(ES): N/A

BLOOD TYPE: AB+

DATE OF CREATION: June 20, 2010

Kura's Character Topic (Revised) Tekara10

RP INFORMATION

Last edited by LadyKura on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character Topic (Revised)   Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:32 pm

FILE #002: KIARI

[     complete!     ]

Kura's Character Topic (Revised) Imgoft10

Kiari is a warm-hearted young man. Truth be told, he may be far too nice for his own good. He believes that everyone has a bit of goodness in their hearts, and he considers himself responsible for maintaining human hope. Being a fragile kid, he spent a good amount of his childhood overprotected and coddled by his elder sister. It took a while for him to develop his independence, and even longer than that to accept that, with his lifestyle, he would have to fight occasionally. He and his sister have developed a rapport with Fire King Kouzai, and lived the remainder of their lives in his palace. Kiari has yielded three children with Haru: Noriyaki, Sable, and Kiharu.

GENERAL INFO

ALIAS(ES):

Kay Dear: referred to as a term of endearment; Tekara
    Luné: nickname from tutor, thinking that Kiari reminded him of the nighttime sky; tutor

Male

5-108

BLOOD TYPE: AB+
DATE OF CREATION: June 20, 2010[/list]

RP INFORMATION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kura's Character Topic (Revised)   Kura's Character Topic (Revised) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kura's Character Topic (Revised)
Page 1 of 1