Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bryan Vega(revised)  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_vote_lcapBryan Vega(revised)  I_voting_barBryan Vega(revised)  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bryan Vega(revised)  I_vote_lcapBryan Vega(revised)  I_voting_barBryan Vega(revised)  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bryan Vega(revised)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bryan Vega(revised)  Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Vega(revised)    Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:13 pm

BASICS

Name: Bryan Vega
Pets: Though Bryan would very much enjoy having a pet he fears he wouldn't be able to properly care for it and doesn't want to take any chances.
Weapons: Bryan prefers to battle without weaponry, but studies all types of weapons and how to use them just in case he has to fight without his bending.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Bryan has short black hair which he plans on letting grow.
Eyes: Bryan's eyes are brown.
Height: 5 foot 3
Clothes: Bryan's outfit is made to be comfortable and great for his firebending lessons or just hanging out with his friends. This ensures that he will be able to remain comfortable even while practicing his firebending or while he is trying to play sports. He wears a black short-sleeved shirt with flames lining the bottom of the shirt and a dragon covering the back. He also wears a pair of black pants that are becoming, but also very comfortable. as for footwear, Bryan wears a pair of black sneakers with a red trim are great for training and just like the rest of his outfit very comfortable.
Picture:

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Bryan is a hard worker, but spends most of his time with friends. He is kind, intelligent, and persistant. He has a mellow attitude towards most things, but when it comes to battle he completely changes. He becomes ruthless, while keeping his strategic mind at work.
Personal Strengths: Bryan is a gifted firebender and very smart. Due to his kind nature he is usually surrounded by friends who help him when he gets into trouble or when he fights. Bryan is an excellent strategist and plans every move he and his friends make or should make when the are attacked or preparing for battle.
Personal Weaknesses: Bryan lacks strength and speed, so he depends on his bending and intelligence. He has a problem with obedience, which gets him into trouble...a lot
Personal Hero:

Likes: hanging out with friends, having fun, playing games, and firebending
Dislikes: his father and work

Brief History: Bryan was always different, he was the black sheep of the family. He was babied by his most of his family. Bryan was always a fast learner which helped when he began school. He quickly made friends and always tried to enjoy life. He rarely saw his father and didnt care much for him. His father was always causing trouble and took his anger out on the people trying to help him.

Bryan began to learn how to bend around his 13th birthday, and spent a lot of time training trying to impress his father. He thought if he became good enough his father would allow him to train with a true master other than with him but his father would not. Eventually, he got into an arguement with his father which drove his father to admitting his true feeling. He told Bryan that he didn't think of him as a son, he hated him.

With the truth out Bryan and his father's training sessions became more and more intense. Eventually Bryan and his father got into a fight in which Bryan emerged victorious using his father's anger against him. After the fight Bryan left home and began working in a shop to pay for a firebending lessons from a true master. He and his master became very good friends and he offered Bryan a new home. Bryan thought that nothing could go wrong until his master was kill by a street thug. His master left him everything he owned since he had no children and Bryan lives all alone training hoping that his master is proud in the spirit world.

Last edited by Bryan(Firebender) on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Bryan Vega(revised)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Vega(revised)    Bryan Vega(revised)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:35 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Bryan Vega(revised)
Page 1 of 1