Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 pm

| Prince Castiel |

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 Castie12

"Koi fish, skating, and carnival it is, then!" the prince chirped. The koi ponds were located in one of the uptown areas, where there was less activity and a more mellow atmosphere. He went up to a little ferry, one of the ones that navigated the very many canals of the tribe, and reached into his white parka for the fare.

The people had protested the prince's desires to pay for their services for quite a while, none succeeding. Castiel felt the money would be better in their hands than his. He, in contrast, did not have to work hard to eke out his lavish lifestyle. When he was out and about, he paid, and he paid more than necessary. Now, whenever the prince was seen in a certain region of the tribe, vendors and merchants would try to coax him to their stands. Business owners were desperate to serve him. Castiel wasn't sure if what he was doing was good or bad, but it felt good to help people so he did it anyway.

Cassian was the same way. People always assumed the twins were polar opposites because the younger twin was unfriendly in general, but truthfully there were many things the twins agreed on. Paying their subjugates had been one of them. Anuk was strongly opposed to it, however. Anuk was opposed to roughly 80% of the things Castiel did. Socializing with his subordinates was one of them. Anuk would not agree with him hanging out with Katerina, but his father's feelings could wait.

Castiel got boarded the little boat and waited for Katerina to get on. The boat was moored on the path, waiting for the water level to lower precisely in two minutes so it can maneuver through the tribe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Katerina grinned with excitement as the Prince agreed to her suggestions. This was definitely going to be a fun day. Katerina walked along side Castiel. She glanced around at the few stalls and realised she hadn't even bought anything like she was supposed to. Oops, Katerina thought. She shrugged mentally and kept walking.

Eventually they eached the ferry docks. A the Prince tried to pay Katerina opened her mouth to object, but then closed it again. He would probably say something about 'him having more money to spend then her' or something like that. Which was actually true, so it's not like Katerina could put up a good argument against it or anything.

Katerina delicately stepped onto the boat, taking care not to slip. That would be very embarrasing, especially in front of royalty. "So, where to first?" she asked pleasantly. "Fish, skating or carnival? I don't really mind."
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 am

| Prince Castiel |

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 Castie12

"In that order, actually," Castiel mused. "Location-wise, they're the most convenient. My favorite feeding center is to the East, away from all the hustle and bustle of downtown. We'll feed the koi fish and skate there. Then, we'll head downtown to the carnival."

He took a seat, patting beside him. The people on the small ferry stared, some a bit too timid to speak. Castiel flashed them all a bright smile, and their tension eased somewhat. Anuk may have been a hardened king, but everyone knew his son was very pleasant and gentlemanly. A few jealous glances flew toward Caterina, particularly from a gaggle of young women. Castiel frowned; he couldn't divide his attention between all his subjugates. He prayed they wouldn't give Katerina grief. She was a friend.

"The ride should take about thirty minutes," he informed her as the vessel suddenly picked up speed. A waterbender standing at the rear of the vehicle was expertly slicing the water, propelling the boat forward at a nice pace. To the natural denizens of the tribe, this was no unusual feat. It was a part of everyday life. Everyday transport.

The boat stopped a few times, the water level in the canal rising to let passengers on and off. On the fourth stop, Castiel climbed out, taking note of the quieter, subtler atmosphere. He turned to pull Katerina out of the boat as well.

"You're going to like this place," he said. "There are many varieties of the fish here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2