Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_vote_lcapMeet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_voting_barMeet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_vote_lcapMeet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_voting_barMeet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meet Your Inquisitors (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Meet Your Inquisitors (closed)   Meet Your Inquisitors (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:13 pm

((OCC: This is closed because well the Founder’s Island is probably one of the worst places to attack. The people who live there are priests and priestess who dedicate their lives to hours of prayer and upkeep of the island. I will open my next thread to those in my kingdom.))

Mojin stood on the Earth Kingdom ship his eyes fixed past the fog on the waters. "Sister," he mumbled and heard something behind him, "Yes brother?" An evil grin formed on his face as an island formed in the distance. "We are here. Prepare the troops." The morning air was silent and he heard his sister's light footsteps echo away. Fog engulfed him as he slid his hands into the sleeves of his long green cassock. His colorless eyes were fixed ahead on the island as the ship got closer and closer. An evil grin went across his face as he heard the Earth Kingdom troops appear on the deck of the ship. “Try not to make such a mess,” Mojin ordered and waited for the ship to land. It hit land making Mojin lose his balance and go falling to the deck. He stood stall and brushed off his clothes and ordered the troops to march.

He was expecting an army waiting for him on this island. He was expecting to see magicians with their large animals waiting to tear into the flesh of his soldiers, but instead he was greeted by odd looking people in long white flowing robes. A frown formed on his face as he told his troops to stop and jumped off the ship. He was standing on a tiled courtyard looking at the odd men and women in white. “Who are you?” He asked through his glare. An elderly man walked up and said, “We are the keepers of the island. Men and women who dedicate their lives to the upkeep of the temple and we spend our day in prayer and work.” He frowned and said, “Well that’s no fun.” He pushed past the foolish looking people and looked at the temple. He nodded and said, “Sister this will do.” She appeared next to him and said, “I agree brother. What should we do with them?” She asked pointing to the people in white.

Mojin thought and placed his hand next to his head, “I will sort them out.” He went deep into a few of their minds sorting out the weak from the strong. He ended up taking control of about five of the people in white and tossed them into the temple. “You can kill the rest,” he ordered his special task force. They gave a nod and quickly silenced them all even before they could protest. Mojin turned his attention to the main land, “There sister awaits our glory. In time we will control this place.” He heard an evil laugh from his sister and then he said, “I think it is time to meet our new friends.” He slowly made his way into the temple grinning at the priests and priestess as they attempted to crawl away from the twins. “Who is first?” he asked the door closing behind him. Outside the temple the troops were stopped when they started to hear screams. Once the screams stopped they quickly went back to work unpacking the ship.

The End.

((Short I know, but I had to get the twins in the New World. Soon I will be sending over troops, that mean members can post. So that means generals and regular troops will be needed in the fighting.
Back to top Go down

Meet Your Inquisitors (closed)
Page 1 of 1