Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Meet Mein Aaron. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Meet Mein Aaron. I_vote_lcapMeet Mein Aaron. I_voting_barMeet Mein Aaron. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Meet Mein Aaron. I_vote_lcapMeet Mein Aaron. I_voting_barMeet Mein Aaron. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Meet Mein Aaron.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wheatley123
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Wheatley123

Meet Mein Aaron. Empty
PostSubject: Meet Mein Aaron.   Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Many people: wait Meet Mein Aaron. 1025043054 facepalm2

I got to stop with the emoticons....
Anywayssss meet my character, Mien Aaron. (The last name may be a WIP)

Name: Mien Hou Aaron
Birthplace: Ember Island
Current Residence: She doesn't really live anywhere. But her main home is still in Ember Island. She only gets to see it occasionally...
Occupation: She sings. But not for the money, but for the entertainment of other people. Again, only does her job occasionally. She is a traveler.
Element: Fire. Firebender
Pets: Two pets. A chameleon named Kara. Even though most chameleons are green, Kara is blue. She is a baby. The second pet is an barn owl named Kyle. He looks about to be a preteen.
Weapons: A dagger and a bow. The bow is carved from wood, and has an flexible string to shoot the arrows. The dagger is made from iron. The handle is made from carved wood.

Birthday: June 19th, 1997. 7:02 AM. ((I felt like I wanted to do the time. Wave ))
Blood type: Unknown.
Hobbies: Singing, writing, painting, inventing some things, and cooking.
Quirks: She doesn't hold her pencil/pen/paintbrush right.
Family: Unknown...Well, she doesn't know what happened to them....
Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0 ((Having a childish personality is great muffin ))

Hair: Mien has blue hair that goes down to her shoulders. There is no curls, and it is straight. The bottom has brown.
Eyes: I have no idea how to measure eye sizes (I even looked for different types of eye sizes) So I have to say maybe...5-7 inches? ((Many people: facepalm2 )) The color is a sky blue.
Height: 5 ft. 3
Clothes: She has a blue and red dress with yellow flowers. It has the height to her knees. It has straps on the shoulders. But sometimes, she likes to wear a red shirt with a yellow gecko drawing, and black pants with yellow leave drawings.
Skin: Mien's skin is fair, and smooth. This may not be very descriptive, but what else could I put?
Body Type: She may LOOK like a wimp, but she's not. She is fast, and is strong. Only the strongest person in the world could defeat her. Please, don't try to harm her unless you're ready. She punched me in the face. But when feeling down or under the weather, she is weak.

Personality: Mien is happy when she can, but sensitive. She also has quite a bit of a temper. (A bad one) She easily gets off topic, and has occasionally what she calls "Malfunctions" (It's not really occasionally) she isn't a robot, of course, but sometimes she says weird stuff, runs around, starts speaking in a different language, jumps around and makes weird sounds, or just stands still and says or does nothing. crazy crazy She gets excited easily, and tries to help anyone she can. She may be fire nation, but she tries to be helpful to everyone. In other words, she is sorta like a goody-two-shoes. ((I probably put too many sentences, didn't I? .___. Evil or Very Mad ))
Personal Strengths: The sun (of course), friends, cheese, food, cheese.
Personal Weaknesses: Bullies, Solar eclipses, walking for too long, being woken up around 6:00 AM Sleep , offers that might make her betray her family and friends.
Hamartia: For the last personal weakness, that is Mien's fatal flaw. If she accepts the offer, it is possible for her be hated. But when she gets over it, she hopes other people will forgive her. If they don't she doesn't forgive herself.
Personal Hero: Is this optional? Because I'm sorry but I have no idea what that means confused o rly? facepalm2
Dreams and Ambitions: Yes, she does. Her dream is to become an famous writer.
Likes: games, music, writing, cheese, and sweets. Tons of sweets. And giant cheese and chickens. (Can I add oreos? flower )

Dislikes: Horror stuff, jerks, spinach, "malfunctioning", and math.

Brief History: (Most people: Here we go again... Sleep No ) *takes deep breath* Mien ran away from Ember Island to explore many other islands, culture, food, traditions, and different kinds of cheese. She doesn't Firebender in front of people unless they are other Firebender . She has been exploring for about...4 years. She writes and paints along the way. (That's all I could think of)

OK so that's all this little Firebender could think of for today. wait for my approval XD.
SO. I'm gonna show you my awesome friend before leaving. Bob! Bob
Now, Meet Mein Aaron. 1917635124 for reading this, And now, have fun looking at random emoticons I put on this page for some odd reason Very Happy. Roman FIGHT!!! Bob Firebender Firebender Meet Mein Aaron. 145701 Navigator Wave muffin o rly? GEDO2 Meet Mein Aaron. 2629584199

Ok bai.
Back to top Go down
Wheatley123
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Wheatley123

Meet Mein Aaron. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Mein Aaron.   Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:34 pm

I just realized, I have to make my pets approval. I shall be back Bob
Back to top Go down

Meet Mein Aaron. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Mein Aaron.   Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Alright before I say anything. I will not approve this if there are these emoticons and such lying around. With them there I am unable to tell where things are.
Back to top Go down
Wheatley123
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Wheatley123

Meet Mein Aaron. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Mein Aaron.   Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:08 pm

KyoniKing wrote:
Alright before I say anything. I will not approve this if there are these emoticons and such lying around. With them there I am unable to tell where things are.

Oh...Ok...
I will go and do that again, deleting the emoticons... Bai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Mein Aaron. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Mein Aaron.   Meet Mein Aaron. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Mein Aaron.
Page 1 of 1