Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_vote_lcapAura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_voting_barAura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_vote_lcapAura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_voting_barAura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen Empty
PostSubject: Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen   Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:10 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Aura Aaron
Birthplace: Northern Air Temple
Current Residence: (Travels because of being royalty so no set location of residence)
Rank: Royal of Temples Queen (Grand Master Bender) (Kouzai Approved being Royalty)
Element: Air
Pets: Dragon named Abuto (App is in Dragon Application area)
Weapons: An old and hard dark nation steel staff. After the Wars, hundreds of years ago, four staffs was given to the royalty of the Dark Nation to use for their bending and protection of the nation. The Dark Nation steel as you well know comes from deep within the Dark Nations chain of islands. This metal can destroy anything but pure light or fire. The staff is 30 ft. at maximum length and can form itself to be shorter or longer depending on the situation. It can release toxic gases (if filled but is rarely), and defected even the strongest blades. It is also topped with a crystal swirling with dark energy and can be used to summon the shadows in times of need.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: October 24
Blood type: O+ (I don't know!)
Hobbies: Weaving, Fighting, Speaking, Teaching, Crafting, Healing, Staff work
Quirks: Aura has a slight fear of being enclosed a bubble of air at the bottom of the ocean and she cannot get out, this is a reoccurring nightmare, that needs to be tended with.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Flowing black hair that usually tied back into a ponytail reaching past her lower back. Her bangs are cropped so they are long on the sides of her face but come to a point in the middle/
Eyes: Medium sized, grass green, and light arching eyebrows.
Height: 5'11
Clothes: A plain white silk robe that going down to her ankles with a green fabric matching her eyes running on the robes side. Her robe has an attached hood that is rarely used, and her feet are always usually bare. Around her neck is a royal amulet of the Air Nation.
Skin: Between Smooth and slightly rough
Body Type: Broad shoulders and muscular body type, making her look more intimidating than she really is.
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Usually emotionless because of being her ruler, she cannot show fear or sadness, as this will reflect on her Nation. She is cheerful and usually tries to see the upside to everything.
Personal Strengths:
1. Bending
2. Fighting/Weapons
3. Swift-reflexes
4.Stratgy

Personal Weaknesses:
1. Abuto safety
2. Her peoples safety
3. Family
4. When she is defenseless

Personal Hero: Ocean Spirit
Dreams and Ambitions: Keep peace with the other nations and to expand her knowledge of air bending

2. Candy (Sweet Tooth)
3. Weapons
4. Tulips
5. Things that are useful

Dislikes:
1. Lily's
2. Liquorish (Black to be exact)
3. Being restrained
4. Losing love ones
5. Dishonoring her ancestors

History:
Aura was born in the Northern Air temple to a excited mother, and a grim father. Her father was known to be harsh, but usually pay off in the long run. He always taught the beginning air benders and soon they seemed destined for greatness. Her mother was the kind queen everyone looked to for support in hard times, or just a friend.

At the age of 10 Aura was known to have excelled some in air bending, and especially air gliding. Her father that same year was stricken with a terrible illness, no one could find a cure, and that is when I met Aki the ocean spirit. I sat by my father's bedside alone t night praying he would become healthy again, and a white mist started to fill the room. I looked up to see a girl not much older than I looking her air was silver and flowing out beside her. She came over to my father and took a deep sigh. "Who are you," I piped up. "I am Aki the Ocean spirit, I was told your father was ill and I came to see him, the poison has stretched too far and nothing can be done, Aura remember I am with you every step of the way." Aki said this last word and vanished. I had no idea why the Ocean spirit would visit the air temples but that did not bother me, just made me wonder.

In the passing years, Aura's mother died from the same poison and Aura became queen. No one knows who slipped the poison and some are still on edge, and people have their suspicions. Aura has ruled since she was twenty and at the age of 25 she had her first daughter who is now a princess of the air kingdom.

Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen Auraar10
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen   Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Aura Aaron-Air Nation Queen
Page 1 of 1