Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_vote_lcapSaskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_voting_barSaskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_vote_lcapSaskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_voting_barSaskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess Empty
PostSubject: Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess   Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Saskia Aaron

Birthplace: Northern Air Temple
Current Residence: When not on official business normally the Northern Air Temple

Element: Air (Specializing in sound)

Pets: Celia (Dragon going to post n the Dragon App section)

Weapons: Back up 200 years, and you can find out where Saskia got her weapon. It is a long staff that adjusts to her needs and at full length around 40 ft. it was made of Dark Nation metal, that can withstand anything but pure light. The staff was painted white, and engraved with golden symbols that could not be explained, but the Dark Nation queen at the time 'Maki' said these would all be explained in time. So, I guess somehow they will help me? Atop the staff is a white crystal that cannot be broken and swirls with the energy of the wind.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: November 30
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Fighting, Training, Tea (Who would have thought), riding dragons, taming animals, stealth training
Quirks: Nicknamed 'Shadow'

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Silver hair reaching down just past her lower back, and bangs hiding her forehead.

Eyes: Foggy silver that seems to swirl, and medium in size

Height: 5'11

Clothes: A white dress with medium straps holding the dress on her shoulders. It flows just before her knees letting her move around a bit more. Saskia tailored the dress for her to be able to do anything from fighting to riding dragons to formal occasions. All in one, who doesn't want a dress like that?

Skin: Pale but much less than her silver hair, and very smooth

Body Type: As looks can be deceiving, her thin frame makes her look small and weak, but she has trained to be able to attack someone 3x her own weight (which isn't that much).

Image: Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess Animeg10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Known for being slightly more quiet at first glance, she immediately can become the person you would least expect to become shy.

Personal Strengths:

1. Fighting/Weapons
2. Hearing before seeing (AKA: Fast reflexes)
3. Strategy
4. Bending

Personal Weaknesses:

1. Losing her mother
2. Seeing someone she knows being hurt
3. Seeing someone bent in ways no body should be bent in
4. Finding someone she knows very close to her dead

Personal Hero: N/A
Dreams and Ambitions: Learning to bend sound, and she has not thought much farther than that

2. Dragons
3. Spirits
4. Fish
5. Weapons

Dislikes:
1. Carnations
2. Not a huge fan of coconuts
3. Quicksand
4. Being lost
5. Being with people she could not trust in a lifetime

History:

Born in the wilderness. Just so fun, bitter cold, rapped in only what your mother could find. All that and such. I was brought to the Northern Air temple straight away when they saw my silver hair beginning to form, and the monks took me in, and discovered I was actually royalty. Royalty, like my life took a dramatic turn. I lived and worked with the queen of the Air Nation learning the tricks of the trade and she took me under her protective wing.

In the following years, Saskia learned air bending and dearly wanted to learn sound bending. She was sen to the shore of dragons to find hers and she did, and the dragons name was Celia. Saskia has gone to many places because of her mother, and often has been a diplomat at meetings of the Nations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess   Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Saskia Aaron Air Nation Princess
Page 1 of 1