Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Aki saw an arrow heading strait for her heart and Tekara was bleeding very badly, the arrow was about to hit her, but with being a spirit her tree sword made the arrow turn into an ash cloud then fading in the air. Soul was still behind Aki creating a flame wave and was going to send it at her, but then 3 wolves attacked him.

Then the true Aki saw Tekara in pain and started to fight the queens control to save her. Aki's eyes turned gray again then the queen fueled with anger.

"Aki you are under my control no use fighting it!" The queen screamed in rage. Her eyes turned bright green again and she floated in the room. The true Aki was looking at Tekara bleeding heavily as she pulled out a single bandage and wrapped it tightly around her shoulder to stop the bleeding. The real Aki had just 2 second of time to make tall trees protect Tekara and 5 wolves to bend to only her will. Then the queen had back the control and watched Sol being attacked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 pm

((So now it's Sol's turn. I'm safe (but oh, so slowly dying.) Humph.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 pm

(( Sorry for the dieing part "It's not you it's me, it's really me."))
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 pm

((I wasn't mad. ^_^))

Tekara felt a strong wave of pride flow into her, seeing Aki pull through. But her shoulder still hurt like nothing she'd ever experienced before.

The sturdy, almost spiritual trees formed a protective cocoon over her, making her feel safe from harm, but worry settled in more strongly than anything else. Even the pain. Would Sol be able to save Maki? Tekara certainly hoped so.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:08 pm

sol wach as the 3 wovlevs charged at him, sol pulled out his spear and hold the spear with both of his hands over his head and the spear was alive with electric and then sol slamed he spear into the earth then a huge thunder bolt shot up high then it arc toward the wolves and it split into 3 lighting bolts and it hit the 3 wolves cracking the earth underneath and then the 3 wovels drop to the ground twiching.Then he generates electrics and sol body is electrafying and sol charge at great speed and his spear pointed at aki chest.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Aki with her green eyes a blaze she saw the spear charging at her, then he picked up speed and Aki jumped back sending Soul flying and his feet landing on the ground not a scratch. The true Aki had 2 more seconds to put Soul with Tekara and give him 5 wolves to bend at his will, and to create a magical bubble where it would only open when Tekara and Soul both agreed on it. The queen tried quickly to tear though the protective magic, but it was not use. She created a wolf he sniffed around the magic protection, no luck. The queen watched the magic waiting when they pooped out.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Tekara turned to Sol, still nursing her injured shoulder. Whatever Aki put in those bandages, it was numbing the pain. The protective bubble around them, guarded by the wolves, made her seem a lot stronger. "All right," she said. "We'll have to have a concentrated beam straight to her weak spot. The core of her soul."

"It has to penetrate," she went on. She fluidly nocked another arrow, her injured arm trembling with strain. "Sol, charge the arrow. I'm aiming for her heart." I truly pained her to do this, but they had to save Aki some way. "She already saved us a million times," she whispered, slowly pulling it back. "I can't let her go on hurting like this."
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 pm

"im sorry that i brought you both into this"said sol as he finish nursing tekara arm.then sol rememberd something.hu pulled out a bronze whistel out of his cloak."tekara this is a whistel that i use to call soleris also he well bring your brother"said sol "i know you dont want to bring him here but im thinking that he can bloodbend since he a water bender"said sol"but i need your approvel"sol said as she look at tekara
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Tekara gazed levelly at him. "All right," she sighed. "Do it. But if he gets hurt..." She left the last part unsaid, sure that Sol would be able to interpret what it meant.
Back to top Go down
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm

"dont worry im not haveing kiari in the fight"said sol calmly
"me and solerish are gana hold back the queen and kiari uses bloodbending to hold aki and you will shoot a arrow"said sol.then he blew the whistel but there was no sound,then moments later the celeing shatters and sunlight came in and then sol hear "WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO" then a bird flew in the room with kiari rideing on soleris back holding his neck with his arms "THIS IS SO AWSOME"kiari shouted as soleris hover over the bubbel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next