Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

sol dislight his spear and wach massie leave."sigh" said sol as he puts away his spear "well thats taken care of"said sol as he turned bace to the other women "well then i think you have alot of questions but lets find aki you were talking about" said sol in a calm in kind voice
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Aki was still listening to the conversation, He has an 'item' that is special to him well I'm doing this for the good of the forest Aki went back though the puddles of water where she entered the spirit world. Now how do I get out? Aki could feel her real body being shaken. Aki looked for a way out then sat on the ground and meditated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 pm

as sol went back to the campsite with the girl he saw a glowing figure.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Aki meditated after 30 minutes she still was in the spirit world. In a pool of water she saw what was happening were her body was, it was glowing her brown hair flowing all around her. Her eyes were glowing, she was floating in mid-air! Aki was saying "Return the immortal forest sparrow or face me!" Aki said still glowing. While the really Aki was in the spirit world she was wondering who was doing this then a voice in her head chided in. 'Aki I am doing this to strike fear in his heart, I will give you a fair portion of my powers so you are almost immortal with all your nature and forest powers.' The queen chided. Aki watched as Sol was dumbfounded how she could fly and glow because she was not the avatar, and angry that a women was demanding the sacred immortal forest sparrow. 'Wait can I return to the physical world, by my body lowering and I fall on the ground and pretend like nothing happened.' Aki chided back. 'As you wish.' the queen chided back.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Tekara followed Sol (Soul?) back to the campsite, still marveling at the battle she'd seen. Benders were amazing; they'd fought so gracefully and smoothly. She wondered if she could achieve such a feat without bending. Just her arrows. Somehow, she was certain it was not possible.

She emerged into the clearing after Sol, the boy easy to see with his sunny clothing. She glanced around the clearing, the space suddenly enveloped with a strange, ethereal light. She saw Kiari and phoenix, the two close together, and finally her friend... who was not as she'd been before...

"Return the immortal forest sparrow or face me!" Aki spat.

"Aki?" Tekara mouthed.

The girl's eyes were glowing fearsomely, her hair whipping through the air somewhat violently. She turned to Sol. So far he seemed to know everything she didn't. "Why's she glowing like that? What's wrong with her?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm

as sol look at aki who was glowing "Return the immortal forest sparrow or face me!" she spat.sol was confused at first but he knew what it was."ah so you picked her"sol said smirk "you can be always a show off but i have to respect you"sol said calmly.tekara looked at sol confused,sol look at her "its the queen of the immortel sparrow, she was looking for someone to link to"sol said.
"but wait,so you can talk to spirits" said tekara.
"well not really, she just link to me in a dreame once and told me she was gana find a person and i was the proctecter of the sparrow, and so the code name was Return the immortal forest sparrow or face me which meant if i failed to bring it i would feel her wrath"said sol.
"and i bet she told aki that she was striking faer in me because she wants to make sure that aki succedes"sol said.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Aki started to lowered to the ground and stopped glowing. Aki fell to the ground and landed with a hard *Thud*. Firefly's came over flashing their yellow light near her eyes trying to awaken her. Tekara was by Aki's side and so was Sol. The queen said back to Aki ' He will lead you to the room of the sparrow then he will kill you, use my powers to aid yourself my spirits can come if needed.' Aki slowly regained sense of her body. It felt powered and re-charged. Aki slowly opened her eyes to see a worried Tekara leaning over her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 pm

"Are you all right?" Tekara asked, feeling concern swell inside of her. She called to Kiari, watching the young boy hurriedly make his way over to them. His long hair tossed about as he stumbled. Tekara knew she shouldn't have filled his water sack with so much water. It practcially jostled him around.

"Kiari, Sweetie," she said soothingly, touching his cheek. "Can you see if Aki needs to be healed?"

Kiari nodded mutely, Bending some water from the pouch. He knelt beside the prone girl, Aki very much awake, and inspected her body thoroughly. Finally, reaching the base of her skull, he healed the gash there and cleaned the blood.

"So what happened to the spirit?" said Tekara. "Is she gone? Are you safe?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:36 pm

"What happened?" Aki said in a what am I doing here voice. "I was in the spirit world now I am in the field with all 3 of you leaning over me." Aki said still faking all of them out with her story. "I feel very tiered, I'm going in the tent and sleep." Aki stood up and brushed herself off and walked over to the tent. As she was walking she said "Can you give us a private tour of the ruins tomorrow Sol, that would be great." Aki said going into the tent. Aki thought about what the queen said and she fell asleep dreaming she was with the queen talking with her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Tekara looked at Sol. "I'm so glad she's okay," she said, drawing Kiari close. "But I didn't know she could do something like that."

She lowered her voice, speaking seriously. "If Aki's back and safe, what happened to the queen? I think she might be in there somewhere. Inside Aki." Should we really go to the ruins tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next