Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_voting_barFusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Aki stood off to the side wondering if she knew this place or the queen was putting fake memory's in her head. Tekara looked at her with apologetic eyes as saying 'Sorry for leaving you out of the conversation'. Aki looked at the red and gold dragon intertwined on the painting. Aki felt as if she knew this place, somewhere deep inside of herself. Aki looked in the direction of where she could sense the sparrow. 'I could make a run for it, then they would ask me why I am being so weird, that would draw to much attention. Soul is probably just going to show Tekara and I some old sculpture of a dragon or the first leader of the sun warriors.' Aki looked back at Tekara and Soul talk while he is making hand motions, and then he glances at Aki then looks back at Tekara still talking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 pm

sol nodded to tekara "ok this what gana happen is when this is being preformed Aki it much stronger at their bending abilities. If they are chained down that is one less danger. we need 2 people to perform this ritual that is you and me. One person who is a sun warrior wich is me and i will recites the scared oath on the dragon tablet. The other person which is you is near the Aki chained and you putt a dragon tooth dagger in their heart. Once the oath is read the process shall begin. The dragon tooth rises the spirit partly to talk to me and you about why this is happening. The Aki is in a near death place in their mind, they are falling in a darkness, just falling. The we in the room battle the spirit but if the spirit sinks back into Aki they are stronger, and the spirit will fight using Aki. If We kill the Aki the spirit will leave, but then the Aki will die in exactly 1 hour. That is how to get a spirit out of the body. "said sol "are you ready tekara"said sol
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:43 pm

((OOC: What???? So Aki will die anyway????))

Tekara winced. She didn't like the thought of driving a dragon tooth into her best friend's body. Or tying her down, but, "If it has to be done, I'll do it." She said. Sucking in her breath, she started to move towards Aki.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:48 pm

((OOC:no when the dagger is in Aki heart he just in a near death but we cant allow to let the spirit sink back into the body))
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:01 pm

((( I will not die your little brother will heal me about 55 min after b/c you are trying to figure out how to save me and the idea pop's n your head.)))

Tekara walked over to Aki and said "Sol said this room is wear the first dragon painting was painted inside." Aki was not keen on looking at a 10,000 year-old painting , but it seemed like Tekara wanted to see it. "Fine." Aki said flatly while following Tekara back to Soul. Tekara nodded at Soul and he created a small fire on his finger tips then made it into a giant wave of fire, then all the flames were sucked in by the sun warrior symbol.
The door un-locked and opened to see just a plain old room with a stone table and a stone rock looking like a bed. Aki stepped into the room seeing no painting then walking near the stone looking on the right side of the wall. Soul put the torch in a fire pit and the room turned brighter. Aki still saw nothing with a painting. " Aki Soul is going to the dragon tablet to open the rock door to see the painting just sit on the stone bed and he will open it." Tekara said in a tenderly voice. Aki lied down and Tekara did a cheap shot at her stomach and she was out for 10 seconds just amount of time to chain her down tightly. Aki was dazed opening her eyes and she tried to move her arms and legs, but they were chained tightly down. "I'm sorry Aki." Tekara said holding the dragon tooth dagger tightly in her hand. "I shall begin!" Soul started reading and Aki felt the spirit rising inside of her, the queen spirit.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Tekara's hands trembled as she poised the tooth over her friend's prone heart. She heard Sol's voice chanting nearby, but she couldn't seem to focus. The world swam right before her eyes, but she focused. Breathe, she thought. This was the only way to help her.

Tekara shut her eyes tightly. And plunged the tooth down.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Aki saw Tekara tense when she put the dagger over Aki's heart. Tekara hesitated then plunged the dagger in her heart. The world flashed before Aki's eyes her parents dieing,see the moon spirit, talking with spirits, meeting Tekara,talking with the queen,meeting soul, and being chained. Each image flashed thought her eyes bring back each memory painful or with joy. Aki saw a flash back of what happened in hyper drive. Aki felt 2 spirits come out of her.

From the birds in the cave watched and let Aki look and see what was taking place. The first spirit was not the queen, but the true ocean spirit emerged. Then the queen came out. The ocean spirit wondering why the forest queen was in the body too. "You dare to this ritual!" The queen spat. "Fight me for the girl!" She spat again sinking in the body. The ocean spirit said " I was in this body when her parents died a painful death I will wait for you to fight this battle out and I will do my own business." The ocean spirit said calmly. The queen sinked into Aki, and immediately she burst though the metal chains sending them flying. Aki's normal gray eyes turned bright green. In thin air a sword made from trees appeared and the 2 chirping birds became their true form, 2 green and sleek wolves growling at Tekara and Soul. "Who can save you now?" The queen said with a small laugh in her voice.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Tekara froze in horror, feeling her confidence plummet. She nocked her arrows, but her arms trembled violently. How was she supposed to strike Aki? She may not be conscious right now, but this was her body. She squinted for a moment, collecting her nerve, before she finally unleashed arrow.

It headed straight for the girl's leg.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 pm

((In this type of post when I say Aki I mean the queen is controlling her))

Aki saw Tekara charge and and Aki made long line of tree's appear in front of her, Tekara jumped backwards just missing the wall of trees and smashing her face. Soul lit the trees on fire and went behind Aki. "You fools, you can never defeat me I am power!" Aki spat. Aki ordered her wolf's to attack Tekara each wolf ran on the circular wall closing in on Tekara howling as they with great speed flew across the wall, then jumping in the direction of Tekara.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Tekara shot her arrows, one penetrating a beast's ribcage and the other wounding its leg. She wasn't fast enough for a third one, which sank its teeth into her shoulder. Gritting her teeth in pain, she whipped out her dagger and impaled it in the neck. It still wouldn't let go, and seemed to clamp on harder. She lost all feeling in that arm.

Damn... Tekara thought, her world swimming in pain. The wolf with the arrow in its leg started to limp to its feet, and Tekara knew she was running out of time to save herself. The wolf on her shoulder was heavy. And she was losing blood.

"Die!" she cried, yanking her dagger out of its neck and holding it on front of her just as the other wolf lept. It gave a strangled whine as the blade sank into its chest, and slid to the floor.

Tekara grew dizzy. The wolf latched on her shoulder stubbornly bit in harder. She stabbed him again, and finally the wolf fell, taking a fine portion of her shoulder with it. She screamed. Blinding waves of pain tore at her. Her shoulder was dislocated and abraised. It was the most painful hing she'd ever felt.

But the non-bender raised her bow and aimed again. This time aiming for Aki's heart. Tears flooded her eyes. Sol, help me, she thought.

Tekara unleashed the arrow.

Last edited by LadyKura on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)   Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusion Alliance (Sun Warrior City)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: