Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_vote_lcapA not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_voting_barA not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_vote_lcapA not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_voting_barA not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purity_Riot
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Purity_Riot

A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) Empty
PostSubject: A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)   A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Amara wasn't sure where the other roof runner had landed after the attack, but she could not find him.

One thing could be said for the ruins of a city, she thought as she swung from one caved in roof to another, is that there's plenty of things to climb on.

Her eyes scanned the wreckage below her as she perched on the foundation column of an old tanner's shop. Huddled up under a sturdy table were two children and an elderly woman. She leaped down from the pillar and landed next to the table, leaning under it. The younger of the two children under the table, a girl, crawled over and grabbed her leg

"Iron Arachnid!" the little girl shouted with relief as she wept into Amara's pant leg.

"Name's just Amara kid. Look," she said, looking up to the woman under the table, "I'm going to keep looking for more survivors. It looks like the Avatar's temple near town is safe, do you think you can walk that far?" The older woman nodded in response, "Good, then get the kids and get moving, I'll keep an eye out from above, but I think the attacks are done." She turned and shot one of her metal cables into the pillar, then looked back at the children. She put up a convincing smile and said "Everything's going to be fine kids, just watch out for your elder."

With that she spun the spools in her wrists, flying up towards the pillar and swinging off of it, back onto the rooftops as she looked for more survivors.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)   A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Hiaro saw a figure flying through the air. The figure was quick and almost frightening. The boy stood tall and decided to chase after it. He was able to survive the attacks from the strange men and woman. They rode on large beasts and some just flew on their own. Hiaro was sure this figure in the air was one of those things that attacked. He made his way down the ruined street over fallen debris fighting not to look around. He has heard rumors that the entire kingdom had been attacked and the army did not even have a chance to defend the nation. There were also rumors that the king was killed, but Hiaro did not care much about that. He was not even from the Elemental Kingdom; he was just here at the wrong time.

The boy continued his journey through down the street and he stopped at what used to be a shop. He heard voices from inside the building and in an instant he saw a strange looking cord shoot out. The figure was quick as it left the building and he did not get a chance to attack. Hiaro kept his eyes on the figure the entire time as it moved. He was not going to pay for what those things did to his dog. He wiped at his eyes and forced himself to man up a bit. He was getting closer to the figure now and he quietly watched from behind a wall.

He jumped out from the corner and planted his feet firmly on the ground. In one motion he bended the sand from his pouch and shot it at the person. He noticed the person was a girl and did not look like one of them. Once he ran out of sand he sent some decent sized rocks in her direction. The boy stopped still in a stance as he looked the girl up and down. If she was one of them she probably would have killed him by now. He lowered his arms, and then they quickly shot up. "Who are you?" He asked in a demanding voice, but being only fourteen he did not look that threatening.
Back to top Go down
Purity_Riot
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Purity_Riot

PostSubject: Re: A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)   A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

At first the deluge of sand sent Amara off balance. Pummeling her, she lost her momentum and the swing went awry, causing her to land painfully on the ground. She groaned in annoyance, moving to stand when a small rock hit her. As the next came one of the cables from her arm shot out, smashing it in mid air, along with the next three that went her way. At first, a flash of anger came over Amara. She'd only been helping after all.

Suddenly, before Amara could say anything, Yungseon dove from the sky, curling into a ball and hitting the boy in the back of the leg, tripping him before rolling over to Amara, perched and practically hissing in the child's direction.

Amara couldn't help but laugh at the display, happy to see her Armadillo-Hawk friend was alive. She gave his shell a quick scratch, calming him as she walked over to the kid, offering him her hand. "Amara, Amara Tsen. What are you doing out here? It's dangerous. You should go to the Avatar's Temple, I'm sending survivors there, I'm sure someone can help you, maybe find your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)   A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Hiaro was hit by something and felt his left leg give out. He fell to the ground and pushed himself up. He glared at the creature that hit him wanting to punt the thing in the opposite direction. The girl moved towards him and Hiaro put his fists in the air. He was not sure if he should trust this girl, but he might as well there was no one else around. He lowered his hands and just stared at the one she was offering him. The boy shook it with a limp hand and let his hand fall back to his side. "Surviving," Hiaro said in a sarcastic tone. No he was just out on a nice walk. The smell of debris and dead things always calmed his nerves.

Hiaro fell silent and looked blankly at the girl. "That won’t happen," he said looking for a way to tell her. "I have been an orphan for four years now." Hiaro moved about as he continued to talk, but he was collecting some sand and bending it into his container. Once a good amount of sand was in there he continued, "They were killed when I was ten." He stopped and faced her and shrugged. Hiaro has learned to deal with the death of his parents because he has already gotten over it. All the tears have been shed, now he just had to survive. "Why are you sending them there?" He asked looking around still wanting to fight one of those people who attacked. "Do you think it is safe there?" Hiaro asked wondering if anywhere in this city was safe.
Back to top Go down
Purity_Riot
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Purity_Riot

PostSubject: Re: A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)   A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:25 am

"It doesn't seem to have been touched," Amara says with a shrug as her metal cables wound back into her gauntlets, "I'm sorry to hear about your parents, but it really is dangerous here."

Brushing her hands through her hair again, Amara looks towards the temple, chewing on her lip as Yun quickly scampered up her leg, moving to sit on her shoulder. It stared back at the boy until she turned towards him. "Maybe I should take you there myself. What's your name kid?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)   A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Hiaro nodded slowly when the woman said the temple was probably the safest place to go to. He scanned the area and tried to look in the direction of the avatar temple, but a crumbling building was in his way. He shrugged when the girl mentioned his parents and then said to his defense, "I could take on anything." Hiaro was able to survive the attack unlike other kids his age who were probably taken out in an instant. He was able to survive unlike those who fell to the magicians.

Hiaro walked around a little bit wanting to call out for his dog, but he already knows what happened to her. Then his eyes fell on the animal as it climbed up the girl's leg. He glared at it and to his surprise it glared back. He was having a stare down with some annoying animal. His attention was taken away when Amara started to speak. "My name is Hiaro. I don't need a babysitter." He spat walking towards a building and looking inside. He backed away from the building and looked at the girl. He said, "I have been on my own for years now and I don't need anyone's help starting now."
Back to top Go down
Purity_Riot
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Purity_Riot

PostSubject: Re: A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)   A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:26 pm

"Sure kid, whatever you say," Amara watches him walk off for a moment before sending cables into the wreckage above, pulling herself up and swinging across the rooftop to land nearby. Until Hiaro made it safely to the temple, she would tail him, following along quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)   A not so leisurely stroll after all (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so leisurely stroll after all (open)
Page 1 of 1