Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A leisurely stroll (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A leisurely stroll (open) I_vote_lcapA leisurely stroll (open) I_voting_barA leisurely stroll (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A leisurely stroll (open) I_vote_lcapA leisurely stroll (open) I_voting_barA leisurely stroll (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A leisurely stroll (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purity_Riot
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Purity_Riot

A leisurely stroll (open) Empty
PostSubject: A leisurely stroll (open)   A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:35 pm

A leisurely stroll was just the thing Amara needed to clear her head after the nightmare she had had. It didn't matter to her that it was the middle if the evening, she wasn't particularly afraid of any of the dangers the streets offered, and the only place she felt safer than the Water Tribe District was with the Air Benders. Their particular style of meditation might be just what the doctor ordered anyway. With Yun perched on the roof above her, she read his suggestion in it.

Throwing her arm out, one of her spools began to unwind as a metal cable flew out from her wrist, sticking into the side of the wall and pulling her up along with it. Swinging with the momentum, she soars up from the street, landing on the rooftops above. Running along the streets, she reveals in the wind rushing past her, Yungseon flying next to her.
Back to top Go down
sexininja
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sexininja

PostSubject: Re: A leisurely stroll (open)   A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Cade sat on the rooftop of a small clothing shop. The stars blinked at him questioningly. A solitary cloud strolled past the half-full moon. The young man looked down into the street where his eyes hung on a young woman. Cade didn't think much of the girl until she shot a cable from her glove.

"Metalbender, huh?" whispered Cade as he slowly stood up on the rooftop. He watched the young lady run down the row of buildings across the street from him. Cade half jumped, half flew to her side, landing just infront of the woman. He couldn't help becoming trapped by her beautiful dark blue eyes. They were absolutely mesmerizing.

"Where's the fire little lady?" Cade slightly smiled as he winked at the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Purity_Riot
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Purity_Riot

PostSubject: Re: A leisurely stroll (open)   A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:38 am

Amara almost missed her step as the other man landed so close to her. As she started to pitch off the roof all of the cables on her legs and arms shot out into the roof, hooking her in to place. She let them support her weight and turn her around, setting her down gently facing the winking man.

"If it weren't for the rush that near-fall gave me, I'd be pretty annoyed," she said, smiling back, "No fire though, just trying to air out some bad thoughts," The cables rolled back into their spools, save for two on each foot locking her in place.

"I don't usually see anyone else on the rooftops."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A leisurely stroll (open)   A leisurely stroll (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A leisurely stroll (open)
Page 1 of 1