Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:21 pm

| Darin "Basil" |
Spoiler:

"Excuse me, the ruckus over there is disturbing me. Could you please ask them to shut up?"

Basil raised a brow. Crimson eyes lifted and met with a pair of extremely dark, almost black ones, and Basil fought the powerful urge to roll his eyes. The man who'd spoken was the same individual that had come in with the parasol, and he was currently glaring at him Or through him, maybe. Oh, look, he thought dryly. A new fan. Basil remained undaunted. Truly, how intimidating could you look with a lady's umbrella in your possession?

"I won't have my tea at a place where they allow people to talk disrespectfully about tea," the man went on, leaving Basil with an almost cheeky smirk. Was this guy for real? "I'd usually recommend this place to all my friends, but my views have certainly changed when the staff, who should feel honoured and should value tea greatly, allow for a young 'brat' to talk disrespectfully about the liquid that makes your living. May I have a word with your owner? I'll place a complaint."

Before anyone could reply, even Basil himself, another voice cut in. This statement came from a boy perhaps a few years older than Roman: "There's no need to take your anger out on the shop. One can't help when some ignorant person walks in and insults their way of life."

Basil laughed, shortly. "I do not know either of you, and quite frankly I believe I have done nothing wrong. I came here for a cup of tea, and my request was that my waitress fixed my tea for me, herself. She was uncomfortable about whether she was going to make it correctly, and, in my attempt to soothe her, I tell her 'Madam, it's just tea', meaning I was not going to be angry if the mixture was something foul.

"No sooner had those words left my mouth, some man nearby goes on a sudden tirade. I, not raising my voice once, defend myself. But I am a 'brat' because I said tea was 'just tea'? I'm sure the tea doesn't mind. It's the only one that hasn't yelled at me so far." He grinned haughtily down at his mug, still steaming. "Well, are you offended at all?" When, of course, the tea continued to steam, he went on, "Ah, well that settles it. I doubt the tea feels disrespected at all."

He shot his gaze over to the newcomer. "I suggest you know the full story before you give your remark. There are .. certain individuals in this world that seem to enjoy blowing things entirely out of proportion."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
xLeperMessiahxx
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
xLeperMessiahxx

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Kesuk took a moment to think of what the boy had just said,he realized he really didn't have any business jumping in, but couldn't help himself. Normally he was good at thinking things through before taking action rather than just jumping in on something, a trait that annoyed him greatly. But he was exhausted from his journey, and not in his right state of mind. He glanced down at the ground in embarrassment , "You're right, I'm sorry it wasn't my place to jump in without knowing both sides of the story, I apologize" Kesuk then placed his hands together and then bowed in shame. "I merely meant to diffuse the situation, however I can see my rash words have done nothing to quell the fires."

( *OOC: btw how old are everyones characters? i ask so that i can better form my characters impressions of them, i have i link to my characters bio in my sig if you need info on him, thanks! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Ryu thought about for a while. The kid was just a brat why would he take care of him. He should let his parents take care of him. Plus he had to look at the bigger picture. He was here for making some business a brat couldn’t screw his plans.

He aproached to the waitress and started talking ceremoniously “Madam I still need to talk with the owner. It’s a matter of life and death. Would you mind calling him? I’d loved to have a cup of tea with him”

(OOC: I think it’s Henate’s time to make a move. Also I’d like if someone else took the the role of the owner. The first meeting should supose to go wrong so maybe Kura would do some mischievous stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:04 pm

(OOC: Iseul is 23)

He kept his gaze on the young boy. Usually, he didn't bother too much with things like this, and he wasn't a tea enthutiast, but there was something about that boy that really irritated him. The way the boy presented himself, the way he spoke, the way he tried to twist everybody around his finger to obey his every whim. This young boy acted in an improper way for his age, and either his parents did an horrible job, or they were non-existant in this boys life, but even so, such a young boy should not be acting or even speaking in such a way. Usually, young boys are too innocent and immature to, a, flirt or manipulate others, b, respond back in such a manner, and c, to even have such a vocabulary at such a young age.

"Actually, kid, it's your behaviour, the way you word yourself, actually, it's this type of.. ugh, with the lack of better words, 'energy' you give off. Tell me, why is a young child like you twisting people around your finger? Of course, this is meerly an observation from my point, but I am sure that a waitress isn't the one who makes the tea, and since you're going to one of the finest tea-shops in the world, why would you request tea, prepared by the waitress, instead of the individual that brews the tea for a living, and who has probably been doing so his or her entire life? It's simply an observation i've made." He said, having turned his volume down so he wouldn't disturb the other customers more than nessecary. The tone of his voice was controlled, completly neutral, and so was his face, his eyes, however, remained firmly on the young boy.

"Of course, I'm not trained to evaluate a persons character, and I will leave that to the professionals, but I'm just saying. You're a very, very strange, actually, no, 'unusual' kid."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:25 am

((OOC: Someone else could play the manager since I've got the waitress. I also wouldn't want to be biased on Basil's part. In speaking of Basil, I wouldn't mind a little mayhem on his part. He'll be all for revenge. On another note, Basil is sixteen, xLepermessiahxx. ^__^ && to Henny, too, because I have the feeling you think Basil's age pertains to his app, here.))

| Darin "Basil" |
Spoiler:

His waitress scurried from his side, quick to escape the hot vibe her charge and his 'adversary' were giving off. "O-oh, the manager! Right this way please." She beckoned towards the back of the shop, smiling brightly all the while. Atta girl. She sure knew how to work under pressure.

The boy closer to his age had backed off, mumbling an apology that Basil accepted with no small amount of grace. For some reason, the boy's humbleness piqued his curiosity. It was a particularly outstanding trait of that old friend of his. Granted, Roman would not have opened his trap to begin with, but he was always apologizing about something. Apologizing all the time ..

"It is quite all right," he replied.

As for Parasol Man, his wariness continued to know no bounds. The suspicion raining from his eyes had slowed to somewhat of a drizzle, however, as he said, "Actually, kid, it's your behaviour, the way you word yourself, actually, it's this type of.. ugh, with the lack of better words, 'energy' you give off. Tell me, why is a young child like you twisting people around your finger? Of course, this is merely an observation from my point, but I am sure that a waitress isn't the one who makes the tea, and since you're going to one of the finest tea-shops in the world, why would you request tea, prepared by the waitress, instead of the individual that brews the tea for a living, and who has probably been doing so his or her entire life? It's simply an observation i've made."

At his words, Basil resisted a primal urge bury his face into his arms and never look up again. There'd been comments about his youthful face over the years, but not as severe as when he was younger, where everyone and their grandmama swore he was a girl. At any case, the parasol-man could have taken in his height. He did not wear a full outfit, so his midriff, along with his abs, were in plain sight. Aside from that, his voice was deep enough to at least allow him to be considered pubescent.

"Well, I have the gist you are mistaken. I'm not quite as young as you think I am, sinjoro (gentleman)," Basil crooned. "As for my business with the waitress, I was flirting, if that's not what teenagers do nowadays. I suppose she was rather charmed." He was thankful the waitress had gone off to see to the first man that had accosted him. She would've been blushing head to toe, then, and Basil would have to endure more needless babbling on her fellow waitresses' part. "Now, where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
xLeperMessiahxx
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
xLeperMessiahxx

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:49 pm

((OOC: I guess I'll take care of the manager))

Baku stood in the steamy kitchen wearing black silk pants and tunic, over this he wore a heavily stained apron. He was heavy set but had a kind look on his wide face.
It had been a long day for him so far and the steam of the kitchen and the natural heat of the city had tempered his normally happy mood. He lifted a hand and scratched his thick white beard just as his wife
Chikaze stepped in through the tavern like kitchen doors.

"gyokuro, for the corner table honey" she said as she walked into the kitchen and picked up a plate of rice cakes for some of the other customers.

"Gyokuro huh? sounds like someone has good taste haha" Gyokuro chuckled to himself as he begin preparing the tea. As he finished preparing the brew and placed it on the stove top he took a few steps back to sit on his bench.

No sooner had he sat down than his daughter Chihiro walked into the kitchen with an annoyed and worried look on her face.

Baku sighed and rubbed his temples. "What is it sweety?" Baku sighed, he knew his daughter well enough to know when something was bothering her.

"One of the customers wants to speak with you papa, some of them are getting rowdy and i think it could get violent..."

Baku place his hands on his knees and pushed himself off the chair. "Lead the way," he sighed placing a hand on her shoulder. The two of them walked out of the kitchen and into the
eating area and saw the group of people near the entrance of the tea shop. Baku walked around Chihiro and boldly walked towards the kids. Though Baku was heavy, he was also pretty muscular and though kind in nature could appear slightly intimidating. He placed himself between the group of people and crossed his arms, "Is there a problem gentlemen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

((Deleted.))

Last edited by Nyima Akiyo on Wed May 23, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xLeperMessiahxx
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
xLeperMessiahxx

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:44 pm

(um.... ya he had already said all that stuff so ur kind of god modding... O_O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:10 pm

(Woah, that was weird - my computer didn't show me most of the posts in this thread until just now - I guess you can all just ignore that post, because I can see now that it didn't make any sense. Sorry about that. x.x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)   Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Trip to Ba Sing Se (Open to everyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2