Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barSurviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barSurviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Surviving the day (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Gianna rushed over to the man, better late than never. Gianna bit her bottom lip as she rushed to the man's side, her lips pursed in though. Gianna nodded slowly looking over the girl her lips curved into a small smile. She cupped her hands rubbing them slightly "she'll be fine...just out of air...she'll be fine" she ays shaking her head slightly. "Never met girl before....saw her today....think maybe I killed the man...didn't mean to had to act." Gianna says looking around nervously "Name's Gianna.....couldn't have wouldn't have killed, girl will be fine.....I'm sure she'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:00 pm

OOC: Should we just skip Henate or.....???
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:25 pm

(OOC: Sorry for a very, very late reply!)

Aileen let out a slight moan, her hand moving up towards her chest. Her skin was pale, but her lips had regained a healthy red colour, indicating that she was indeed getting enough oxygen.
She felt something warm, so she wasn't lying on the ground. She gradually regained her ability to think and reason. She wasn't on the ground, so, she was being held by something warm.. correction someone warm. She could feel so she wasn't dead. The person wasn't hurting her, so someone had come to her rescue.

Her eyes opened slightly, her vision a complete blur. She could only see a dark silhouette. She didn't hear a thing yet, wait, she was starting to hear what was going on in her surroundings. The colours were comming back now, things becoming a bit clearer. She opened her eyes wide, mistaking the man that was holding her for the man who had assaulted her. She opened her mouth wide, trying to let out a scream, but her voice wouldn't carry through.

She began to wriggle around in his grasp, trying to free herself, clearly panicing, as she was gradually regaining her senses.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:33 pm

OOC: It's all good xP

Yami moved to pat the panting girl on the head. "You always talk like that?" he joked a bit. "Don't worry about him, I'm sure he's fine. Air bending wasn't made to kill now was it? Just stick with me and you won't get in any trouble." He then stomped on the ground and used his left hand to make an earth cage around the man that had a special latch, only openable from the outside. If he wasn't arrested then at least he'd learn his lesson from being stuck in that cage. Then the girl in his arm began to stir. "My my, relax, you're going to hurt yourself! I'm here to help. Can you hear me?" He began to poke her cheek with his free hand. "Hello? Helloooooo? Are you in there? Don't look into the light!"
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:13 pm

"Or look into the light....but don't go to the light....unless they have erm pancakes or erm....a bouncy floor." Gianna says giggling bouncing slightly. She noticed the girl stirring and took her hand into her own "no need for panick you is safe, now we going to get you medical attention, but probably not from a doctor." Gianna shrugged "maybe a nurse or that cute guy in the medical building." Gianna giggled bouncing up and down slightly "now yoy shouldn't listen to the cabbage guy and don't try stealing from an earthbender did that once, not fun being stuck in a tree."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:56 pm

She lets out a heart-wrenching scream, as the man that held her poked her cheek. She could only hear muffled sounds at the moment, being unable to fully make out what he was saying. Her eyes gave off the feeling of great fear, before suddenly she felt someone grab a hold of her hand. The warm skin against hers seemed to snap her out of the rush of emotions that she was currently experiencing.

Her head turned towards the lady, and seeing as she wasn't alone with this man, she came to the conclusion that someone had come to her rescue, and that she had probably acted like a mental case right now.

"S-sorry.." she stuttered forth. Her hands moving up towards her eyes, trying to rub the last bit of the fog away. "Thanks.." she whispered lowly under her breath, a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:37 pm

"It's okay. You're gonna be alright now. Do you think you need to see a doctor? Money is no object," Yami continued his efforts to help. He held her closer to his body to warm her more. Then he used his hand to whipe away her tears. "Hey, there's no reason to cry, everything's gonna be alright now." He was prepared to do anything for this girl.

OOC: Oh lawd this is short but my brain won't work with me Dx
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:51 am

Gianna patted the girls hand a small smile on her face.She looked over the young girl nodding her head slowy "I think it best we take her to one, get her checked out." Gianna nods slightly, before bursting into giggles. The young airender shook her head, a slightly embarrased look upon her face, she moved around, still holding the girls hand, but now moving to be closer to Yami.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Aileen shook her head slightly "I'm.. I'm fine.. I- Thanks.." she responded quickly, glancing towards Yami "Can you.. please put me back down on the ground? I.. I think I can walk on my own" She continued, a slight smile on her face, clearly a bit forced. Her voice sounded soft and sweet, and she spoke in a manner that made it appear as if she had a proper childhood up until some point of her life.

She turned her glance towards Gianna, sending her a quick smile. Her face clearly revealed that she was still a bit shaken up about what had happened. She was trying to be strong for her own sake, because if she let herself crack up again, she probably wouldn't stop crying.

"Thanks for saving me, miss"
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Yami placed the girl down carefully, ensuring that he'd catch her if she fell. It was a sad sight, to see a girl this young suffering so much. Poverty really got Yamikura. He wished everyone could be as wealthy as he was. He kept on smiling though. The last thing this girl needed was any form of negativity. "Tell me," he said, "where are your parents? I'm sure they're worried sick about you." This was quite something for Yami, he hadn't been this responsible in a long time. Perhaps this would mark and end to his awful alcoholism? Whatever happened, Yami was sure that he'd be complaining to somebody about this incident. This behavior, letting a little girl suffer, was unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving the day (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2