Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Surviving the day (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Surviving the day (open) I_vote_lcapSurviving the day (open) I_voting_barSurviving the day (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Surviving the day (open) I_vote_lcapSurviving the day (open) I_voting_barSurviving the day (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Surviving the day (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Surviving the day (open) Empty
PostSubject: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:47 am

Aileen opens her eyes slowly, a yawn escaping her mouth as she rubs the sleep out of her eyes. She glances around still finding herself in the same place she fell asleep in. She gets up onto her feet, wandering out of the small alleyway, glancing around the street. It had been raining it seemed, as the streets were covered in small puddles. She had stayed dry thanks to a wooden box she had transformed into shelter.

Three months had passed since she had lost her job, and now she was living from day to day, trying to keep from going hungry, or managing the hunger. She walks down the street, the seven year old girl passing by several stands containing deliciously smelling food. She takes a turn to the right, entering the alley, This turns out to be a short cut, bringing her out onto one of the more crowded streets. Before she leaves the alley, she grabs a hold of a small home made sign, using the little knowledge of reading and writing she had. On the sign it says "Help. Work for money." She holds the sign high over her head, gripping tightly.

She wanders up and down the street until suddenly someone grabs a hold of her from behind, a hand slapping infront of her mouth as the person tries to drag her away. She struggles against his grip freeing her mouth by biting down on his hand before she screams.

"Help!! Someone help!!!" She screams out, her voice carrying desperation, fear and hopelessness. A scary thought strikes her 'Would any one even notice?'
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:28 am

Gianna strolled casually down the street. Her lips pursed in thought, the wonderful smell from the stalls wafted her way. Gianna licked her lips briefly, but her ears twitched slightly a sound carried to her ears. Gianna looked around, someone was calling out for help, but no one was moving, they either couldn't hear her or they just didn't care. But Gianna cared, she cared deeply. Gianna rushed forward, through the crowd as fast as she could, she was following her ears, she hoped she got there before something realy bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:37 am

She continues to scream out for help, as the person behind her grows infuriated by her screams for help, and the fact that she had just bitten his hand. The person slaps his hand infront of her mouth again, trying to stop her screaming.

"Scream one more time, and I'll end you, right here" a male voice whispers into her ear, filled with rage.

Aileen is panicing at this point. 'Why won't anybody help me?' she thought to her self, tears pressing forth, rolling down her cheeks as she struggles against the mans grip, trying to slam her head into his chest, trample his feet, or otherwise break free.

Her mouth wriggles free again, as she thinks 'If I don't scream, i'll be dead, if I do scream, he'll kill me here. It's better than what he'd put me through before he kills me later on'
With that decicion in mind, she lets out a high, heart-wrenching scream, the type of sound only made right before someone is about to get murdered in cold blood. It was her last hope for survival.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 am

Gianna pushed her way through the crowd, her feet moving about quickly, she edged past the market stalls. The airbender grimaced slightly, she saw disapear around the corner. Gianna rushed forward, darting around into the alleyway, staff in hand, she got into a battle position "hold it right there mister!"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 am

Aileen glances up with a shocked expression on her face, as suddenly a girl stood before her. 'Someone came, some one came for me!' she thought, tears starting to roll down her cheeks at a heavy speed, she was so grateful.

The man shoots a sharp glare towards the girl standing infront of them, a sound resembling a snarl escaping his mouth, as he spits out the words "Mind your own business, girl" almost like the words were poison.

Aileen mouth the words "Please, save me" towards the girl, afraid to even make a sound, hoping the man had forgotten she was even there
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 am

Gianna shook her head slightly, she tilted her head, her lips curvng into a slight smile. Gianna swallowed slightly she gave the girl a small nod. The woman straigtened up but maintained her stance "I don't think I will....I think your going to let the girl go and sod off." Gianna bent down slightly grinning, she was ready to pounce, ready to jump into battle. She looked at all her options, thinking her plan over "so what do you say....give up?"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 am

Aileen gasps after her breath, as suddenly the man moves his arm up towards her neck, pulling the girl of her feet, holding her only in one arm. Her hands immediatly shoot up in order to grab a hold of the mans arm, trying to pull it away, but the man was far too strong for her. She had trouble breathing, the few breaths she was able to take were short and desperate.

"Give up? HAH!" the man stats, practically laughing at the girl "Give up and what, have you turn me in? I'm doing the fire nation a favour here!" the man states, an evil smirk upon his face. "What do you intend to do? Bend me away from here? Did you notice how no fire nation citizens stopped to come to her aid? Why bother wasting your energy in trying to save this girls life?" The man calls out, shooting sharp glares towards the girl infront of him.

Aileen kicks her feet around in the air, wriggles against his grasp, trying to break free. She couldn't breathe, the man was suffocating her. The expression of panic was spread out on her face, tears continuing to stream down her cheeks, as she continued gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 am

"Your point is well put across." Gianna humphs slightly pursing her lips in thought. Gianna pulls back slightly, for the moment she just stays still. It looks as though at any minute now she could walk away. Gianna turns and begins to walk then pauses "ya know what bending you away sounds fun." She giggled slightly, spinning her staff around, before slamming it into the ground. Air, dust and bits of rock blew forward, past the girl engulfing the man. Gianna hummed slightly, hoping to knock the man away from the young girl "for your information, she is just a child and I will help her get away from you!"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:34 am

A feeling of desperation fills her body as the girl begins to back away. Was she really worth nothing in the world? Just a piece of trash that could be disposed of as easily as this? She grits her teeth, as the lack of oxygen causes her vision to fade. 'Is this, really the end?' she asks herself, until the girls voice fills the area again.

Before she even had the time to realize what was going on, she felt a sharp pain in her knee, before she felt something cold against her skin. Her vision had gone completly black at this point, and her thoughts had grown blurry, when she finally remembered to breathe.
She gasps for air, letting out several coughs, as air once again filled her lungs, oxygen pumping through her body, her vision starting to clear once more. She found herself on the ground, face down on the cold stones that made the road.

------

The man grins widely, tightening his grip around the small girls neck, as the lady infront of him seemed to back away a little bit "Wise decisi--" was all he managed to say, before he found himself torn away from the little girl, sent flying backwards into a nearby wall, a sharp pain spreading across his entire body, before he slides down onto the ground, unable to move his limbs, the force of the impact so great that it had broken his back in two places.

------
Aileen lies there on the ground, motionless, as her body slowly regains its functions. After a few seconds, she slowly begins to move her legs, trying to crawl, heck, even push herself out of the way, expecting the man to be over her any second now to finish her off. She has a couple of seconds in complete panic, before she at last, passes out.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Yamikura had three simple reasons to visit the Fire Nation. The first being to sample the local wine and spirits. The second was to sample some of the local women. The third was to simply satisfy his curiosity. Yami had never been outside the Earth Kingdom. Now that he was a general in the Earth Kingdom Army, he had the funds to travel the world. However, the part of the Fire Nation he was in now reminded him of his humble beginnings back when he lived in the lower ring of Ba Sing Se. He could almost taste the fear and corruption of these streets.

He walked around aimlessly, trying to figure out where he was. However, he instead stumbled upon a rather interesting scene. He saw just down the road, a girl screaming desperately for help. Nobody would listen to her cry. Why? Why would nobody listen? What is it that turns us deft to the cries of human suffering? This completely baffled the young general. Enraged, he took on a wide stance and was about ready to crush the man in a blanket of rock however, he saw the airbender had beaten him to it. He instead ran to the aid of the poor girl. "Hold on!" he called out to her. Yami dropped to his knees and began to examine her body thoroughly. He checked for a pulse and any signs of fractures or breaks. However, it would seem that she had only passed out. Yami carefully scooped the girl into one of his strong arms and then used his left hand to grab a passerby's shoulder. "Which way to the nearest hospital? And a nice one too?" his voice was calm yet firm. He planned to take care of this poor girl. He seemed to pay no mind to the man who tried to abduct her. However, he was ready to act at a moment's notice. He had no plan to let the man get away with this.

OOC: Don't be daunted by my long post, my opening posts are usually very long, the rest won't be as lengthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving the day (open)   Surviving the day (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving the day (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next