Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_vote_lcapFire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_voting_barFire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_vote_lcapFire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_voting_barFire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raion Tatakau
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Raion Tatakau

Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House Empty
PostSubject: Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House   Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:56 am

Kai Vordannen a Fire Nation Noble, has refused to search for wife, as he has fallen into depression. His mother now searches for someone of nobility for him to take to wife.

Name: Kai Vorannen
Element(s): Fire
Picture: Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House Samurai_by_JOEIAN
What/Why: Kai has lately been scouring the lands around for a wife, but lately he has given this up. His family has secretly continued in his place, seeing that he was unwilling to continue his search, as none of their company did he enjoy. The other person would be most likely someone of nobility. The character should be someone who will be able to assist him in making decisions. Someone who is kind, caring, and helpful, but not too demanding of him.
Gender of Character: Female
Gender of User: Doesn't matter.
Dowry:The house that should give a wife to take Kai's hand would recieve.
  • Political Ties to the Vordannen House
  • A Chest Filled with Vordannen Royal Treasures
  • Three Loyal, and Purebred Horses

Personality: Kai is shy, though he does not show this to his family. He is unwilling to make decisions, and is unsure of his ability to do so. He mostly wishes to enjoy himself, and the time he has alone for himself, though lately he has become lonely, wishing for another persons company. His family has for long been detached from him, since he lately has lived alone, healing from his years in combat, of which the spirits of those he had killed have haunted him these years.
Brief Bio: Kai was born as the second son to a great noble, also Admiral of a Fire Nation Fleet. The firstborn son Kenzai, committed suicide before becoming of age to take the reins of the Vordannen house, and so Kai was chosen as the next heir, and as time went on his true thoughts were revealed, and he was seen to be a shy, and introverted young man. His father was discouraged by this, and thought he would never be able to take the throne, and went into a depression for long. It was during this time that he was assassinated by one of the House of Taiza, and it was then that a long and tiring conflict, unopposed by the Fire Lord, and though not man battles were fought between them, those few battles were long, and bloody, as many died of sickness or in combat. At the time Kai was young, and his uncle took up the rule next, though he had bore no son yet. However, at least one lord from each of the families of the house of Vordannen had to participate in the battles, and so Kai was forced at a young age to do battle, and in that battle he saw many dead, and he eventually refused going to battle, though he was forced into it again, and so became haunted by the battles he fought. As he grew, more battles came his way, until finally the whole family of Taiza was demolished. Kai was allowed to rest from his wounds, and fell into a depression as his father did. Today he is still haunted, and so lives quietly guiding the Vordannen family in its decisions.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House   Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:07 am

Do they absolutely have to be nobility? Because you say 'most likely', so I'm just wondering if they must be of nobility. Would a very rich family work instead? Because I have a Fire character (Yukimi Verel) who could work, if it doesn't have to be nobility. She has all the traits you want and is only 4 years younger than Kai.

Last edited by Balisugar on Wed May 23, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House   Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Nyima Akiyo might be interested - she doesn't know much about the background of her father's (Fire Nation) side - perhaps he could have been nobility and that would make her a qualifying candidate. She's currently starting to travel the world, but perhaps they could somehow run into each other or something and see if they hit it off?
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House   Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Interested! Though she is not nobility, her father is a high ranking politician in the Nothern Water Tribe (though she is an illegitimate daughter but adopted officially) Jin-Yi is diplomatic so she definitely can assist him in making decisions, also kind and caring and very helpful (weather it's with chores or for emotional support) and maybe she is demanding but she can hold her back sass (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House   Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House
Page 1 of 1