Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_vote_lcapRiver's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_voting_barRiver's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_vote_lcapRiver's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_voting_barRiver's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^   River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:53 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Elarang Fae Gilrin
    Birthplace: Dark Bender State of the Fire Nation
    Current Residence: Noble house of Gilrin in the Dark Bender State of the Fire Nation
    Rank: A Higher class of Nobility, Distant cousin of the Light Royals from her mother's side.
    (Heir to throne After the direct heirs are gone) - Shadow bender
    Element: Dark
    Pets: Pephennas (Phe) - A Pather-Cat
    Weapons: A douldle bladed katana, A one sided bladed katana, and several small hidden weapons.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Durning a New moon in the late Fall.
    Blood type: 0+
    Hobbies: Art, Singing, training, enjoying her surroundings, and many more.
    Quirks: She's not always there, tends to wonder off into her thoughts

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: She has midnight black hair that falls, when not pened up, to her lower back.
    Eyes: With an Asian Flare, Her eyes slant upward on the outter corners. The color is an un-noticable brown that would appear black unless in Daylight.
    Height: 5"5
    Clothes: On a normal day, while moving as a noble she is dressed in fine clothe and silks. Yet on her 'Secert Nights', She perfers to wear a black movable Asian Martial Arts outfit. Her hair is twisted into a braid and a mask that covers her face.
    Skin: She has smooth, pale skin
    Body Type: Slender and in shape with curves
    Image: Formal Clothes River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ Kimono_Beauty
    Combat Clothing
    River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ Warrior-princess-after-fight-1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Elarang's Personality is different and seems to change acording to who she's around, but she never shows her true self as she wishes to protect it.
    Personal Strengths:

• Independent
    • Kind
    • Intellegent
    • Knowledgeable
    • Repectful/Honorable

Personal Weaknesses:

• Mysterious
    • Can't hurt Childern
    • low patience when others bully othera
    • Terrified of Snakes and Spiders
    • Hard Headed

Personal Hero: Her mother was a great warrior, that she never go to know.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To go with what comes at her aslong as she can be free, even if its a few night of the week

• Mis.
    • Fighting
    • Music
    • Art
    • Scenery

Dislikes: (Look at Weaknesses)

Brief History: Elarang's family of Gilrin, use to be a great family. They use to powerful, kind, and rich until the head of the family was kill and replaced by His delluted brother. He seemed very harsh and forced taxed on the side, branch families. It was rather quick process for the money and riches to decrease. The head took it all in his greed, ravishing in it glory. And also it wasn't long before Assassians came to claim his greed for their own.

The Family was roobed and the Head was killed. Taking the good with the bad, The nephew took over as head and began to rebuild the Family to it's former glory. Elarang was born to the Grandson of that man. She had 3 older Sisters and one younger brother. Her brother would be the one to take over the family while the daughters, including Elarang, Would be married off to help the family's wealth increase once again.

All of Elarang's life she was tought to be pleasent and how to use manners. On the Out side she was the perfect noble that her partent molded her to be; Or should I say Parent And .. Step mother. Elarang's Father had remarried 3 times. Her sister's mother was a grant women but after being caught with another man, The head banish the women. And Elarang's Father married again, this time with her mother. Elarang heard she was beautiful and strong, even though she wasn't very like among the the other members of the family (Yet, they dare not mutter a word). Unfornately though, Elarang was forced out through a C-Section as her mother died durning labor. Finally When Elarang was 5, Her father remarried again to A porsalin doll crafter. This lady was Fierce with the childern as she seemed to whip them into shape, litterally. She was the mother of Elarang's Youngest brother and undoubtablly love him more than any of the others.

Even though she was surrounded by family, Elarang grow up alone. When she was 15, She started sneaking out of the mansion to learn martial art from a boy she met in the market. Besides her "Lesson" That her family provided for Elarang in Dark bended, She knew nothing. This boy helped her with that and with the development of her TRUE Dark Bending. This went on for about a 4 years. The boy and Herself had fallen in love and was planning on running away with each other. Elarang had it all planned until her step mother caught sneaking out that night.

Elarang pleaded as she was punished and Forbidden to ever see the boy again. Elarang was devastated and went into depression when she heard The boy had left with out her. Little did she know her father sent a guard out to threaten the boy and force him to leave the state. Elarang Was silent in haterd for a long time until she though she'd never feel anything again after reciving a message from a patrol report saying, 'A boy was found dead, murdered to a 1st degree'.

It's been 3 years not and Elarang had started to thaw out with the help of her companion, Pephannas. Pephannas, or Phe, was a large Panther-cat. Elarang recieved her from her father as he has recieved it from a member of the side family. She gracefull accepted it but it was all an act at first. That was all she began to base her life off of, at first. Maybe something could change or maybe her father will keep setting up suiters that she not even interested in... Who knows, only Time will tell.

Phe-Phe (will create in the companion creation area)
    River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ Panther%20(Moonglow)

Last edited by River on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^   River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

River's New Charrie, Ready to Approve!! ^.^
Page 1 of 1