Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_vote_lcapJazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_voting_barJazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_vote_lcapJazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_voting_barJazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jazira Thorn (Done please approve)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Gypsy
Novice
Novice
_Gypsy

Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) Empty
PostSubject: Jazira Thorn (Done please approve)   Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:18 am

Code:
    |BASICS|
    Name: Jazira Thorn
    Birthplace: Outside of Ba Seng Se in the cannons her mother/family made camp.
    Current Residence: Mostly nomadic, she never stays anywhere longer than a few months. She prefers to make camp deep in the forest far from any people.
    Element: Chi energy
    Weapons: Her Chi-bending abilities.
    (Not that she would use them.)

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: Oct. 27
    Blood type: AB-
    Hobbies: Dancing, star gazing, collecting feathers, and meditating.
    Quirks: Jazira's feet are so insensitive from a life time of barefooted-ness she could walk on hot coals and not feel it.

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|
    See Image
    Hair: She has dark brown hair that falls past her hips. It is wavy, wild and a bit unruly. She always wears it loose and sometimes wears feathers and beads in it.
    Eyes: Jazira is doe-eyed with eyes as grey as storm clouds.
    Height: She stands about 5'6"
    Clothes: Jazira can be found roaming in a mauve two piece made of a durable, light fabric. Her shirt is a sleeveless haft top and wears bottoms that are baggy capris which wrap tight just below her knees and hang low on her waist.
    Skin: Her skin is a beautiful even russet-brown; sun weathered but oddly soft. Her preference in being barefoot has made her feet extremely rough. On her forehead just under her hairline she has a distinct up faced haft moon birth mark; much darker than her skin.
    Body Type: Jazira is distinctly feminine by her curvy hour glass shape. A lifetime of active travel, however has also made her strong, limber and fit.
    Image: A quick sketch: Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) Lz9q8

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Jazira has seen death and felt loss, she tries not to make unnecessary attachment to people, places, and things. She prefers being alone, which is why she enjoys her nomadic lifestyle so much. She is somewhat intimidated and a little frighten by people, because she feels she never can be sure of their intentions. Being one with nature in all aspects is when she feels must at peace. She observes the wonders of the night sky, and the miraculous workings of the earth. She does not eat meat. For her each day brings a new revelation, which causes her to look at the world through wise eyes. Violence, hatred, vengeance, and anger play no part in her. She is a lethal Chi-bender, but will not fight and hurt anyone. She would probably only use her Chi-bending if it meant life or death,but she is not sure even then!. She has had no formal education, but has always listened to anything and everything people say; having an incredible memory makes it easy for her to be "in the know". She is level headed and diplomatic in the choices she makes, and has promised herself to never regret anything she does.
    Personal Strengths: Her incredible memory. Peaceful outlook. Level headed-ness.
    Personal Weaknesses: Being a little afraid of people. Not trusting people. Hiding her inner sorrow.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To see a Lion Turtle before she dies.
    Maybe find her father one day.

Likes: Rain on her skin, traveling, open space, the night sky, and watching animals.

Dislikes: Meat, violence, anger, hatred, being in one place to long, and shoes.

Brief History:
Jazira was born to a single mother. Jazira's mother refused to talk about her father. Jazira lived with a group of traveling gypsies; consisting of different families living together for safety. Jazira spent her childhood learning the ways of a gypsy; dancing, singing, making jewelry. Jazira was not blessed with any bending abilities, even though her mother was a earth bender. She loved the travel she did, the free feeling and the great places she saw. Jazira was 16 when Lady Pepe(an elderly woman who lived in her group and was a kyoshi warrior in her prime.) took an interest in her. Lady Pepe trained Jazira in the art of Chi-bending and combat. Jazira learned fast, in 2 short years she had become a master Chi-bender and could take down the strongest boys in the nomadic families she lived with. When she was 19 a hoard of raiders(much larger than her family) attacked her camp. She managed to fight her and her mothers way free. In the mist of the fight her mother had been injured and Jazira could not do anything to help her. Her mother did not survive the night. After burying her mother she returned to the camp and found the only family she had ever known massacred. Killed for the little coin they had. Anyone who had survived had come and left; burying their family and taking what was left of their lives. She spent 2 days in the rumble of her life crying. She then decided that, violence and death were not things she would ever be a part of. She swore she would never would use her Chi-bending to hurt anyone. She committed herself to peaceful serene life. Traveling and continuing her gypsy lifestyle alone.
Back to top Go down
_Gypsy
Novice
Novice
_Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Jazira Thorn (Done please approve)   Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:06 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Jazira Thorn (Done please approve)   Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Approval bump

*bumps into gypsy*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazira Thorn (Done please approve)   Jazira Thorn (Done please approve) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazira Thorn (Done please approve)
Page 1 of 1