Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In the Palace - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In the Palace - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn the Palace - Page 2 I_voting_barIn the Palace - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
In the Palace - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn the Palace - Page 2 I_voting_barIn the Palace - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In the Palace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

In the Palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:00 am

"Don't put the blame on me because you wanted to show off." He glarred at his brother and then continued to run to the wall. He stopped and watched his brother climb the wall. "You are just so simple Rio." He looked at the wall and then placed his hands on the wall and a piece of the wall went in the ground so he could pass through it, he walked through it and closed the opening. "See how simple that is? No climbinb involved. We need to make desicions now, go on or head back. They said they will secure the Royal Family, we are part of the Royal Family. If we are not found something will happen and it wont be good."
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 am

"Ha! I got a idea!" Rio said popping his head back into the doorway that was made. He took out some paper and a pencil. He always kept those handy. He was a pretty good artist in fact.

He wrote something on there and then signed it sloppily. Rio handed it to his brother. It was a poorly made ransom letter. But it might work.

"Earth King Akio, we have your sons. If you know what is good for them, you will not try to find out who we are. They will be returned within a few days time unharmed.

signed
-One armed Fire Nation Bandit."

"There!" Rio said. "Now we will have a few days in the city." He ran back up the wall grabbing the roof and flipping up onto it and jumped back into the window and then set it on the bed.

Within a few moments he was out again and grabbed his brother's hand yanking him through the makeshift door and then closing it behind them.

"We can survive a few days in the city right?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Li was listing to him as he signed it as the Fire Nation Bandit. "What are you stupid?!" He shouted at his brother, "You should have made it a water bender that would have made some sense, and why one armed? I don't think our father is stupid enough to believe that two earthbenders were taken by a one armed man." Li shook his head and then pulled his arm out of his brother's hand. "You never do that to me, never." He walked through the door and it closed. "Yea we can, but I hope you have a plan when that time is up and dad is tearing up the city looking for us."
Back to top Go down
IanSolosar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
IanSolosar

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 pm

"I didn't even think about making it the water benders. Ah well. And yes I do have a plan. Hopefully it will work. Where are we going to go for now though?" Rio grabbed some clothes from a vendor and put them on over his royal clothes. He looked at his brother Li. "Now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Li did the same and said, "I was just wanting to leave the palace for a while have some fun and then come back. My plans are out now, we need newer ones. That stay away from anything dealing with the city guards or officals. Maybe just walk around a while and then head back. We don't want dad to have a huge freak out." He stopped and looked around, "I can't get caught doing this. If i do dad will literally kill me."
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Rio shrugged and kept going. "Don't worry, he won't catch us. You've done this multiple times, and so have I. But never left a ransom note before. Should yield some interesting results though right?" He continued forward with his brother wandering the streets. Rio wondered what would happen when his father thought that his sons were kidnapped by The Fire Nation, or at least a agent of it.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"I have done this numerous times trust me I know that." He looked around and said, "But I have never sent a letter to dad saying that his two sons were kidnapped if I had a chance to get caught." He let out a sigh and then said, "I don't think we will have fun with them all over looking for us. We can try, but I don't think we will." He stopped his ranting and said, "Yea right intresting results bing stuck in our rooms for the rest of our lives."
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Rio chuckled and shook his head. "Trust me, we will enjoy our time out here before we have to be stuck back in the palace. Even if we don't get caught and go back and he never finds out we did this, we will still feel like we're being punished."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 pm

"Oh just stop it," Li turned twords the buildings and then started to walk to them muttering to himself. "getting on my nerves little pest." He continued to walk and was thinking about something to do during the time they were out.
Back to top Go down
Rio Peng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rio Peng

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Rio was following close behind Li but was examining some of the vendor carts. It was very interesting to see normal people at work and earning a pay rather then just be born into it. He turned around and Li was suddenly lost in the sea of people. In a panic he yelled out to him, which was a bad thing when one was trying to escape the palace.

"Li! Where'd you go?!"

As soon as the nearby guards heard the name Li they spotted Rio. "There is Prince Rio!"

Rio slammed his foot into the ground and it bended to his will as he lifted it to throw at the guards. The two of them rose their hands creating a barrier to block it and then created a wall around Rio. One of the guards leapt in and slammed their hands into his neck.

He heard yells as the guards went after Li but he didn't know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palace   In the Palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palace
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next