Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_vote_lcapA Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_voting_barA Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_vote_lcapA Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_voting_barA Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) Empty
PostSubject: A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko)   A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Athene looked at the harsh sunlight, making her eyes squint. She had flown over a the sea to this island. Her wolf lead her here, but she remembers nothing. But, she can feel something that attaches her here. Some force inside of here is saying, your home now. All Athene can remember is her being in a forest, with leaves around her, and she was wrapped in a white, robe-like, blanket. After that, well, she does not want to go further. Her heart does not want another beating.

Athene gripped her staff. Thought she wasn't a air bender it was great for fighting. Athene checked her bag on her back, and she wore the robe she was raped in as a baby, it fit her perfectly. As a child it was huge but now just right. A twig or leaf was steeped on just behind Athene. Her wolf smelled the air, and flapped her wings, as a warning sign.

Athene read her wolf's mind in her language, 'Someone is near, mount me and let's get going,' Athene held her ground as she looked around thought the trees, so many trees. The forest spread for miles. How could she get out? Athene squinted her eyes then looked at her wolf, putting a thought in her head, lets hold our ground for now. The wolfs mind went perfect, as she wanted too. Athene was not evil, she was kind hearted, and was doing only the best. Her wolf sensed only one was near, they could take them on. Athene starred with determined blue eyes at the area where she heard the noise. She glanced each way to make sure the person did not move. Her wolf let out a low growl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko)   A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Cho wandered across the dry land and sighed, she could see nothing 'living' around to torture. Every plant was dried out, even though the whole island was surrounded by water. She felt miserable, nothing to do. But then her mind set foot of a nearby person, or animal. Cho was now tracking the area where this other person was, she felt mischievous, and when a young one of the Seroku Clan when she/he is mischievous, it never turned out well.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko)   A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Athene's wolf flew into the trees waiting for a signal to strike. Athene nodded her head and charged the bush, and the hood on her rode stayed down hiding her aqua eyes. She hit head on with a person in front of her. Athene jumped backwards and kept her robe hood down and said "Who are you?" She said with a slightly demanding tone. Her wolf was fully concealed in the trees, and would follow her if she was not called. It was the least of her worries as Athene gripped the wood ready to give a blow to the girl in front of her, or she thought it was a girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko)   A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place I Never Knew (Kyoko)
Page 1 of 1