Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_voting_barA funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_voting_barA funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 pm

A strange man walked into the church though he seemed bothered by the fact that it was a church. he walked through the people and stopped looking at Lune and Mujin. He tilted his head and looked right at mujin." So you lost to Artemis...." he thought to himself. He wore a hood covering his entire face, you could not even see his eyes. He slowly moved his eyes to Lune as he looked at her face, she almost seemed happy, he sneered. " I bet you were not so happy when you lost your heart" he thought to himself. He looked around slowly after examining the two the see if the rumors where true and they were true as it seems that Doletskaya had taken down the throne and left to other needs. As he was looking around he took note of the people here, he could see there were people that were heart broken and people here to see if the rumor was true that she had passed away. He shook his head as he thought it was pitiful as slowly made his way to a corner to watch the event.
Back to top Go down

A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Hiruko and Noda loudly made their way towards the girl, laughing and smile.. fake punching each other.

The boys seemed wet, their white collared-shirts sticking to them. Suzaku however, calmly held what looked like towels. Hiruko waved at the girl, "Hey! What's your name!" The trio ran up to her.

Noda grabbed a towel from Suzu and took off his hat, drying his hair with it. Hiruko though, shook his head wildly and sprayed water everywhere. Suzaku blinked, "Who are you?" He looked at the girl.

Hiruko patted his head, "Eh.. She wanted to know more about my mom, so I guess we're just to answer questions." The prince gave another hostclub smile at the girl.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Raikura lifted her head for when she heard the boy she Spoke to earlier calling out to her. She stood up looking at him as he came up to her. A young boy was with him along with the guard she bumped into earilier. "I'm Raikure, or just Rai." She answered him as the three came to a stop.

"Eh.. She wanted to know more about my mom, so I guess we're just to answer questions." Said the one patting they young boy head.

"Well.. Sorta.. I was really wanting to talk to the queen... I was directed to talk to her to seek information about Miss Princess Elune..." Rai smiled slightly, not trying to be rude in sayng she wanted to talk to the queen and not them.

She paused and it looked like Rai spacedout as she looked pass them and towards the church. She sensed something disturbing the atmosphere around the church. It was uncomforting, dark, and unknown. Ever since Rai was born she was unlucky to be a nonbener , however she has always had the ability to sense peoples Aura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:35 pm

He slowly raised his head as he looked directly at the women would could sense him but not entirely figure out who he was. He had not interest to fight though he had an interest to torment. That was his special ability to torment ones emotions. He was also feeding off of peoples grief and pain, he loved it, the smell, the taste, he just loved everything about pain. He eyed the girl, he found it interesting as he could read her thoughts through emotion, he picked her out as he was going to target her from now on. He turned as he began to walk through the crowd towards the women. Though you could not see his face as the hood covered everything, even with a light you could not see his face. As he walked right by her, hr probed her thoughts one last time and left a message.

To her when he walked by everything stopped as he slowly turned his head as devilish yellow demonic eyes appeared and a devilish smile filled with sharp teeth appeared from the hood as he slowly turned his head. She could see who he really was and the wicked laughter that followed. Then everything happened under one second as he was gone.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Rai watched as a man walk towards her. She frooze for when she relized that the dark Aura came from Him. Her hand tightened and she stared at him with a strong expression. "Its coming from him.." she murmured out loud to herself. She thought of grabbing her bow but the massive amounts of Aura coming from the man place fear in her.

He passed her and time seemed to freeze. Everything around her seemed to stop and all Rai could focus on was this mysterous man. He looked at her and that face that she seem not to be able to see before hand was visible from the shadows. The details were minor un clear but she could swore she saw yellow eyes and ... fangs? No, Sharp teeth, like that had been filded to a point. A Maniack? Physco killer? What was it with this man... Was she the only one who could see him or not?

Her shocked eyes followed him as he passed an for when she turned around he was gone. At first Rai thought it couldn't be true but the feeling made it real enough to believe. 'What the ...' she thought as time seemed to move at it normal pace once again. She stood there watching into the distance, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Airdragon
Novice
Novice
Airdragon

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Opal stared at the mysterious man with curiosity "Who is he or what is he?" She murmured. "Opal, are you ok?" Draga asked still sad from the princess's death. "Yes." She said stress. Opal's curiosity grew even more the closer he got to her seat.

Last edited by Airdragon on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 pm

A boy who looked at the age of twelve was standing in the crowd wearing a black robe with the symbols of a demon all over his black robe. He wore a large hat with drapes of white cloth coming off his hat covering his face. He knew of the man and he knew his secret but said nothing. He let the man vanish, he looked up from his hat and watch the man shadow step and vanish. he narrowed his eyes as he knew that man was no human. His eyes turned back to Lune in her coffen, then his eyes caught the girl sitting down and her pet. He looked at the pet as he enjoyed the colors on the animal but his job was not to enjoy peoples pets, he was going to find Lune's Sister his master knew of. he had a message to relay and he kept scanning the crowd for her as he knew she was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2