Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_vote_lcapA funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_voting_barA funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_vote_lcapA funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_voting_barA funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 pm

It was as cold winter day and people from all over the City gather in the court yard of the palace. There where those who shed tears and those who where complete oblivious to what was happening and those who spected. The Day was the Funderal for the decesed Princess Elune, Twin Sister To Queen Amu, And Daughter to the First Just Queen Harata.

Elune Layed, dressed in her best Garmets on an Alter for those who passed onto the next world. A Man Named Mojin, Layed cold vext to her. He had become her Lover after her husband was murdered about 13 years ago. However he had no childern with her, Elune's Son, Kai, was alway like his own. The Boy's Presence and location was unknown at the moment but all that was known, Told by witnesses that saw the Princess' assassin, was it was her own Son That killed her. A Boy of the age of 13, Strange eyes and Grown Hair. He He lived at the castle his whole life until he was kidnapped 5 years ago. His disappearance caused Elune to Go crazy and she become corrupted with sorrow, Fear, and Rage.

The people say the boy returned with 2 men, wearing black cloaks with differnt red symbols on each of them. Then moving towards the castle, A man killed Mojin and Kai killed his mother. Afterwards there where no more reports of their where abouts in the Elemental kingdom.

Mojin's Mutilated body, that had been burnt to a crip, and Elune's Body, Which had a fist sized whole in her chest, Where found shortly afterwards. There was many signs of struggle judging from the cracked floor, Damaged walls, and Scorch morks every where.

It had taken Raikura about 6 years to Figure out her past, and to trace it all the way back to the Source. He was an orphan at birth and always wanted to find her real family. She was about 19 years old now and grew up in the grasp of Work Drivers since she was born, sold to them for food by an old women. For when she was 13 a group of Guards from Ba sing si, every worker was released. She found out about the deal btw the old women and the driver, she traveled back to the house that she was told about. She got there and she found a dying old women, bed bound. There the women told her of the event of the night the child was sold. Rai seeked clues about her long lost mother and after many years she followed them back to the Elemental kingdom.

Now as she entered the city it was full of Sorrowed people and a Funeral being held at the palace. She took a breath hoping to find the women she had been looking for for a long time. Litle did she know that the mother she wanted, layed dead, killed by the girls half brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:38 pm

"Hiru-Nee-san.. Where are we going..?" Little Suzaku sighed as he sat upon Hiruko's shoulders. The little boy was wearing a black tuxedo, same as the older boy. Hiruko sighed, "Pipe down, or we are gonna be late." He adjusted his tie as he held Suzaku's foot so it wouldn't it his face as he ran. "Where's Noda?" Hiruko said as ran down the path. Suzaku bounced up and down, holding tight, "Iy-Iy-Iy-D-Don't know. W-Would you slow down!" Hiruko sighed, "Shut up squirt."

The young prince did, however, slowly stop when he got to a highly populated area. Everyone was solemn and quiet, no one daring to speak a word. Towards the front of the crowd, he saw two familar faces.. well, three.. if you count her. Suzaku yelled, "Noda! Noda, over here!" Everyone looked at the little boy on the prince's shoulders. They were whispering, 'Ew.. There's the black cat now.' 'Oh gosh, why is royalty carrying a worthless rat on his shoulders?!'

Hiruko set Suzaku down and held his hand as they walk towards the front of the crowd, "Don't listen to them, Suzu. They are just jealous you get special treatment." He smiled, Suzu just skipping along happily.

The guard next to the Queen look towards him, though his hat was down so you could see his eyes. The guard, Noda, never has taken off his hat.. unless something happened to it. When Hiruko and Suzaku reached the Queen, she didn't bother to look at them. She was dressed in black with a black spotted-net veil.

Hiruko seemed nervous, looking at her. He looked away, noticing the dead body.

~

Noda's Template:

A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) 19376211

Suzaku's Template:
A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) 29029110

Prince Hiruko's Template:

A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) 18259710
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Rai Pushed her way throught the crowd, trying see what was going on. She wore her normal traveling clothes and Had a little idea that this was a Funeral. She asked a few people about where she could find a 'Amu Yachi'. She didn't know that it was the Queen nor did she know that it was her Aunt. Many people looked at her like she was retard and ignored her, while others seemed to ignore her in general, saoping.

Raikura, being the clumsy person she is, stepped upon a basket of offering to the dead princess, tripping, and falling into the only man in the area with a hat on. She clashed with the ground and sat up holding her head, "Ouch.." She then looked up see the person at she colided with. She turned pale with a Paniced look. She spotted the hat that beloged to the man on the ground and picked it up, trying to hand it back her him. "A-a-a-a... I am soooo Sorry Mister.." She tried being nice to him, taking into notice that he was a guard. She gave a slight smile of emberessment, while rubbing the spot on her head which she hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Noda blinked, standing his ground. He noticed his had fell off of his head, then saw the girl that collided with him. Noda snatched the hat and put it back on. He pointed his extremely tall axe towards the girl, "Watch it." Noda then turned his attention back to the ceremony, after pulling down his hat to cover his eyes.. like always.

Hiruko noticed the scene, seeing Noda didn't even flinch in the entire process. He stare at the girl, 'Huh.. Noda doesn't usually speak to people.. but than again, that was a threat..' He thought to himself.

Suzaku swayed back and forth, seeming to also be humming. Noda walked over to him and smacked the back on his head, whispering, "This is a funeral.. Be respectful!" He smiled.

The trio stood together, Suzaku occassionally looking at the girl that ran into Noda. The two handsome young man then stared to look at her too, because she was causing such a scene at this peaceful ceremony. Hiruko couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:45 pm

The Man snatched the hat from Rai and placed iton his head, then pointing his 'Extremely sharp' Axe at her. She frooze, "I'm sorry, really I am.." She mumbled in panic of getting hit with the axe or worse, losing her head. The girl gluped, he turned away and then letting out a sigh of relief, Rai relaxed.

"I'm Just looking for some one names Amu Yachi... Is it that hard to get an answer from people..." She spoke out lous to her self, sort of murmuring it. She stood up, then brushing off her dress, Rai repositioned the elegant bow on her back. She notice the two handsome men looking at her and she looked the other way in emberessment. Then she thought about it for a moment.

Just then from the silence and out from the crying came a laughter. The sound came from one of the men that was looking at her. Rai looked at him with a suprised expression, Her cheek drewn red but from what?

Just then she made up her mind. She would ask him. Raikura's one blue and one red eye glanced at him as she made her way over to him. 'I can't give up now, I've come so far for so long.. I but he know something too!' Rai thought walking over to him. "Excuse me... Do you happened to know where a person by the name of Amu Yachi is located at in this town? I was sent to find this person for some information... Can you help me?" She asked Shyly but with determination, her voice hushed a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Hiruko blinked, "Eh?" He looked at Noda, "Did you hear something?" Noda shook his head, but then turned his attention back to the girl, "Oh... You.. The Queen isn't taking anyone during this time."

Suzaku looked at the girl, aswell as Hiruko. Hiruko looked at her, getting up close. He seemed as if he was inspecting her, stroking his chin. "Why do you wanna find Amu Yuuichi?" Hiruko prefered to call his mother, and himself using his father's name. He hated it when she or anyone says 'Yachi.'

Noda eyed the two as he 'acted' like he was paying attention.

Suzaku sighed, "Teenagers are horrible." He facepalmed and was the only one really paying attention.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Rai was shoook for when they said it was the queen. "The... Queen...?" She blinded then a young man got up to close and seemed to he inspecting her. "Why do you wanna find Amu Yuuichi?" The man asked.

Rai surprised by the guy's straigh forward actions, pushedd him away, out of habit. She hated people in her face exspecailly men; Due to her background with them. "Yuuchi? ... I thought... Yachi is what the old women said... I was to talk to her about someone nemed... ummm" She thought trying to remember the name women told her to ask for. "Elune? I think it was.... Or was it Babune..." the girl constipated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Hiruko stood up, "Elune? Oh. Well.. heh.. Lun's right over there..." He pointed to the dead body.. "If ya want to know, meet up with us after this funeral." Hiruko did a flashly hostclub wink.

Noda and Suzaku sighed at the same time. Hiruko went back to standing next to them.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Rai Blink and nodded slowly. After a while people began to clear out and The girl waited near the place where Princess Elune was just Barried. Rai sa, leaning on a tree, with her face barried into her arm, which where resting on her knees. 'I don't get it... I am sent see The queen to ask about a dead women... whats the point?.. What do I do now? Do i still go and trouble the queen about er dead sister or such i leave?' She thought

"Damit!" She shouted punching the ground, then going back into her thoughts. Her bow and traveling bag rested on the ground next to her and she waited, wondering if that guy was really coming or not.

OOC: Raikura's Apperance is the 1st one next to Elune on the right in my siggy ^^ In case you wanted a referance. ^^
Back to top Go down
Airdragon
Novice
Novice
Airdragon

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Draga landed at a small church. "Opal, Were are we?" Draga asked with curiosity. "The funeral of The Princess Of The Elemental Kingdom." Opal said with a little sadness. "Oh I know her. You told me stories about her." Draga said. "Its sad she died." ""Now lets go." Opal said as she slowly slithered into the small church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))   A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A funeral For a Princess of the Elemental kingdom ((Open to all))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next