Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_voting_barElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_voting_barElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 pm

~ NORIAKI

A young man dressed in conspicuously bright, elegant, gold and satin colors
hummed as he made his way down one of the crowded pathways of the Light District. His hair was dark; black, a long bang sweeping over to cover his left eye. A hazel eye glanced about himself in interest. Noriaki couldn't help but feel pleased. Since the wars, the Kingdom had become quite crowded and lively.

He'd never felt more accompanied.

And lost.

The thing about Noriaki was, no matter what happened, he always stayed optimistic (and also a tad oblivious). So what, he had no clue where he was going? He'd find his way back home eventually...

Still, when another hour passed and his feet grew weary, he stopped a random passerby. "Hey! Can you please tell me where I am?" he asked. "Other than directly in the Light District, of course. I'm trying to find my new house."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Ahbwen had been following his second target, he made sure he had no idea he was being followed. He made his way through the city as someone asked him where he was. ahbwen looked at him and took off his hat revealing that he was blind. he put his hat back on which covered his eyes as he continued to make his way past the man as he had no interest in him. he seemed to be more or a punk then anything else. He made his way slowly past the ship, his black armor shined with the colors of the city all around him. He was going to kill this women even if it took him years to hunt her down !!!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:49 am

Noriaki's eye glimmered confusedly as the man tried to rush past him, as if he didn't hear a word he said. Large and blunt, he never did seem to be quite so friendly in the first place. He seemed intent on some kind of target. Something important.

Noriaki's mind whirled. He was an officer, yes? He'd seen that bloodlust in many a criminal's eye.

Though he was off-duty, Noriaki's curiosity soon got the better of him. But he kept to his path, calculating the man's destination in his mind. He'd find him to follow him again, because if he'd managed to catch the guy's attention now, he would be wary of being followed by him anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:17 pm

He had made his way through many people. He stopped and looked on a balcony, there she was....the Fire Nation officer watching the crowd. She went to look in his direction but he was already scaling a building easily climbing it.he made his way to the top of the building the night sky covered him so no one could see him. He glared at his target. He could see even if he was blind. He pulled out his bow and he tied the string up. He pulled on it too see if it was right. He locked in one arrow as he took aim. He listened, he felt his surrounding. He closed his eyes and felt everything around him.

He heard her laugh, he released. The arrow was silent, she was struck in the throat. She grabbed the arrow but blood squished everywhere. Everyone below her began to scream" ASSASSIN!!". Ahbwen un tied his bow as he slid down the wall and into the streets. He took off running as target number two was killed. He made his way through the crowd blending in as he tried to make his escape.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:08 pm

The gruesome scene confirmed to Noriaki that he'd happened upon something ... someone ... extremely dangerous. Worry but not fear bubbled up inside of him. He'd not known that woman, but he was positive she did not deserve to die. Nobody did.

The man perched on a several storied apartment, glaring down at the scene below. The supports of the building were quite fragile, so the man had some difficulty climbing. By the time he'd reached the top, the woman was already dead and the murderer was on the move.

Nori's keen eyes followed the man hurrying through the panicking streets down below. He had eyes like a raven, sharp and precise. He calculated the distance between himself and the ground, and leapt fluidly off the roof only to land on the ground like a cat.

A surprising ripple coursed through his body. Of course -- he'd been off duty for some time. He wasn't surprised he'd gotten a bit rusty.

"Halt!" he commanded. "You are under arrest!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Ahbwen turned and glanced at him. He smelt him and he felt him land on the ground. He told him he was under arrest. Ahbwen stared at him hard then turned and bolted at a suprising fast rate. He leaped through a market stand without touching a single thing. He was running through the streets and he knew the man was not far behind. He rolled into a low window as he began to make his way through a building. He had stopped for a moment to cross of the second name on the list as he glanced back at the broken window. A plan formed, he punched at the window causing the wall to explode. He used his fire bending skills to cause a distraction. A technique he called Napalm, the fire began to eat away at the street and the building. Ahbwen then kicked the door down as he turned and leaped over a wall and continued to run on foot to avoid a fight with this guy.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Noriaki was surprised when he realized that he was having a great deal of trouble keeping up with this guy. He was agile and fast, his swift movements nothing more than a blur to the untrained eye.

The murderer suddenly ducked into the window of a large shop. Noriaki followed him, and shortly thereafter an explosion followed. Fire licked at the side of the building, and terrified screams and smoke wafted down the streets like poison. Striking fear into the residents of Noriaki's new hometown.

Noriaki burst through the smoke, the substance stinging his eyes and staining his outfit. Hair flying wildly, he struggled to catch sight of the man again. A flutter of fabric was the only clue he received, the tip of a long cloak disappearing over a high wall.

Noriaki chased after it, desperate to keep up with the criminal. He silently wished he had backup, but he was alone on this one, this man was causing chaos swiftly and fatally. By the time policemen arrived, the devasation would have been without a culprit.

Noriaki inwardly panicked as he felt the distance between them increasing. Tired... getting more tired.

He angrily held his palms up together, the appendages only an inch or two apart. A ball of bright golden light formed in between, humming with warmth.

He built up the beam - one that would take the criminal down if only he had the right aim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Ahbwen had been running, he could not get caught but he had to teach this man a lesson not to dig in his business. he was going to lure him into his own trap. Ahbwen had gotten to know the land before he made his move. He slowed down a bit to have him catch up as he lured him out into the open plains. He stopped as he felt him bending, he stopped as he turned around. He stood out in the open field with the city far in the distance but easy to make a walk back even for the man chasing him. He needed the distance to avoid the authorities. He waited for him calmly as he stood their with his arms down. He made it seem he was leaving his defenses were down but Ahbwen was planning a trap. His hawk in the air screeching and making clicks giving Ahbwen a exact idea n how fast he was coming and what he was doing. The Hawk told him he was bending an element, but Ahbwen could not tell what kind since he was too far away.
He was waiting and listening to what was going on all around him. The hawk landed on a rock nearby and waited as well. Ahbwen could hear him that he was getting tired....he grinned as he knew this would be short.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Noriaki burst out into a field, a tad relieved he'd left the city behind and could focus more easily on his target. The man was a speck in the distance, and yet oddly closer than what he should have been. His body language suggested he thought he wasn't being chased anymore.

How cocky, Nori scoffed. The B*stard thinks he's clear just because of that little trick he pulled.

He paused just outside of the field and took cover, feeling his beam grow increasingly bright and humming louder and louder. When the acclaimed Lightbender was sure the beam was ready, he shot from his cover and aimed it at his target.

"Hah!!!" he cried, the circular ray bursting from his hand and knocking him back a few inches. The powerful laser cut through the air, making a beeline directly for the man. Nori, smirked, he wasn't moving. This was sure to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Ahbwen had expected it, he stood there and he snapped his fingers and shadow bend an inch away from the beam as it went past his head inches away from his ear. He watched him, then he took off his bow and arrows. He dropped them to the floor, he took off his hood and he tossed it the the side. He slowly drew out a short katana, the then split it apart as to the man chasing him....it was a twin bladed weapon. The blades began to stream as they glowed red hot, his body began to release a kind of shadow. He then burst running at the man. He began to shadow bend his body making it look like there was three of him but in reality it was a simple trick to tease the eye. Ahbwen was running at full speed, as he jumped off from rock to rock at high speeds. He then spun his body arching around a rock as he slashed his swords towards the man as waves of fire shot out towards the man as it was gunning for him. The waves of fire where in a " X" formation.

He then landed with both feet on the ground as he swirled his swords ina fancy style then pointed at him as he followed up with earth bending a small boulder at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: