Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_vote_lcapThe most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_voting_barThe most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_vote_lcapThe most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_voting_barThe most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Artemis had just got off a boat as he took in a deep breath of the fresh air. The boat captain looked at him, "You sure your ok with what you are wearing?" he asked giving him a curious look. Artemis waved him away as he did not care for him but he was happy enough he showed concern though he believed he did not deserve it. Artemis stuck out like a sore thumb, he wore different cloths then anyone in any kingdom. His cloths were custom as he enjoyed being different. he wore a leather aviator jacket as the collar stuck out a she did not like it buttoned.Well he did not like his jacket buttoned period so he left it undone. The wool was on the inside of his collar which kept his neck warm. he wore a brown scarf but h never tied it, he just let it drap from his neck. Underneath he wore a think shirt which was made to keep him warm in any condition.Underneath that shirt was a thin t shirt which hugged to his body.He wore dark blue jeans which he had made for himself which he bleached the front so it was light blue. The belt was leather as well and a thick belt buckle which he made himself. He hated the cloths that each kingdom made and he hated the type of styles they always tried to sell him. On his head he wore goggles which helped him see in the dark and in the brightest light. To top it all off he made his own shoes, they look just like converse, he made them as he also hated boots and other types of shoes the people made. He custom made the high tops but he made much cushions for his ankles as he previously broke his ankles on a accident while traveling.He never laced up the top part of his shoes as they were tight enough without lacing up his ankles.

He stuck out not to make himself stand out to seem important, he hated hiding and if someone recognized him from a wanted poster or wanted to kill him, he rather fight then run. On his back was his prized posession, a blue aurora sword which was a legend based on he fact that it could create ice.

Artemis smiled and waved at the captain and walked away. he wanted to start a new adventure even though he knew in due time he would have to leave again but he had hoped it would not have to be like that. He began to walk towards the city grabbing everyone's attention to his awkward clothing and the giant blue sword on his back. Artemis didnt mind and he didnt care he was jsut happy he was away from the Black Locus as they were looking for revenge. He stopped in front of a bar and he laughed to himself and walked in pushing the doors aside. The man behind the bar was cleaning a cup as he stopped and eyed Artemis and tilted his head in curiosity, " Hey never seen that kind of clothing before....where are you from?" he asked while still cleaning the cup. Artemis sat down and looked at himself then back at the guy." What?...I think i am fine" "where am I from?.....well I dont remember to be honest !" he laughed to himself. The bartender shook his head and he smiled," let me get you something" he said with a smile and walked off. Artemis looked around and he could see people looking at him he sighed and hoped it would not come to violence.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Ami was trembling, she wasn't used to being Queen. Her father was an amazing leader, and she respected him. But today was her first day as queen, she much rathered being a princess, not having to lead or speak much.

''Dad..I'm not sure..''. Ami said, and she looked at her father's blue eyes. Her hands were shaking. Her cousin would say, ''What's the big deal, its only a small tribe''. But that was Koji's opinion.

''Darling, you'll be fine, seriously, it is not hard at all to be a Leader''. Suzune said, and he ruffled his daughter's hair. ''Better brush it before you go!!''. He said chuckling.

Ami combed her golden hair again, and she went outside, and saw a strange figure. He looked dark, and not wanting to be noticed.

''Hello there, are you lost?''. Ami said, stepping down from the castle and towards Artemis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Artemis waved goodbye to the bartender as he had his drink. " *sigh* O boy I kinda like it here, peaceful and pretty friendly people here. Though I do stick out like a sore thumb but.....it cant be helped I rather wear what I got then....well" he stopped himself as he noticed someone looking at what they were wearing then looking at him curiously. He rubbed the back of his head and laughed as he was embarrassed the person had heard what he had said. He quickly walked away as he turned the corner and he was stopped and looked at a castle. he admired the craftsmanship it took to make the castle. He smiled as he remembered the Fire Nations castle and compared the two and he did like the difference in style as each told a story.

He was so busy admiring the work of art he did not notice a girl walk out and notice him." Hello there, are you lost?" she asked a she walked towards him. He snapped back into focus as he looked at her. One thing she would have noticed was that his eyes were pure black, no pupils, no color, not even the eye ball itself was white, his entire eye was black. He looked at her and he shrugged,"hmmmm, am I lost? Ha, I been lost since I was born young lady"he said as in the back of his head he hoped he did not have to take her light.

" So judging by the way you are dressed and the fact that you seem uneasy...i assume your royalty and there is something troubling you....maybe about family or heritage?" he asked as he looked at her. He didnt even need to use his abilities to tell if she was upset or stressed, he could see it on her face that there was something bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:41 pm

''Well, yes. My father was the old king of this tribe, Suzune. He says it's time that I became the new leader, but I am nervous.. I'm not confident enough.. But I cannot let him down''. Ami said, and she looked down to the icy surface. She looked at Artemis. ''I should probably stop worrying''. Ami said, smiling.

''I'm glad I shared it with someone''. Ami said and she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:23 pm

He smiled as he had shared the same feeling as she did. he remembered when his eyes were not black until he turned a certain age then he woke up and they were black. Through he did not really want to give away their power and the curse behind them. He looked behind him as it was a habit to look if people wanted to fight him but instead he saw a girl who was water bending and catching fish as she practicing he water bending. he could see her arm motions where a bit sloppy but he smiled as he knew she would get better. He looked back at the girl as he was going to chose his words carefully," Well I kinda share the same feelings as you do well maybe not in the same situation as I could never be a king or queen....or a leader at most" he said laughing. " But as you can see my eyes are pure black, they never use to be full black, i woke up with them full black and it freaked me out. In my family its like..." he stopped a she didn't know how to explain it without giving it away, so he maybe had to lie to her. he was not a fan of lying but he didnt want to freak her out about how he had to maintain his eyes every month or if he had to use them, so he decided to tell her half of the story."...well my eyes are a family trait as i was told, my grandmother was a prietest as she though I was possessed by the devil or something like that but I was told by my dad it was a fan blood trait that was created a long time ago." he said with a smile." i was freaked out when i woke up with it and everyday I did not know what to do but I was later told it was just used to help us see in the dark." he said covering it up as a lie as he could not tell her the real story.

"I travel the world as I enjoy going to new places, at first its scary but once you get use to it, it is not so bad after all. Just like whats going on in your life, its scary at first but once you get use to it...its not so bad after all." he said trying to make it seem a lot easier then it was.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Novice
Novice
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Xaria was praticing.

"oh I wish I can pratice healing right now" Xaria said smiling.

Xaria went to the Healing Hut and praticed healing on the doll.

Xaria sighed doing it since girls can still learn how to heal.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:18 am

''My grandmother told me it was scary at first being Queen, but I would get used to it. She died a few months ago, very ill. That's why my father took the throne''. Ami said, referring to her grandmother Kyoko. She listened to Artemis's story, and was truely amazed by it.
''It must be nice travelling around the nations, they all seem so peaceful. But I'm not sure what is wrong with the Southern Water Tribe. All of a sudden they start complaining that we get more water and food supply than them, now they've started a civil war against us! Something is very wrong with the tribes nowadays''. Ami said, and shook her head with disappointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:00 am

Artemis thought about what she said and he remembered that he did go to the southern tribe. He stroked his chin for a few seconds," I do recall preachers or people who talk to the people about their problems, i believe one of them was preaching about how the North water tribe cares more about them then the southern water tribe...or something like that" he tried explaining as he did not know how else to explain it. He wondered if there was a chance to stop the chaos before it got out of hand." So maybe I can be of help ! Though I do have a few questions to ask....like well number one question...has there been any fighting?" he asked as he hoped there was no bloodshed only words but if he had to he would fight for the North as he has been to the south and they had only spoken hate.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 am

''Infact there has, dozens of my finest warriors have been sent down there, and many of them have been returned, severely injured. The healing huts are full of patients. We've had to make arrangements to make a bigger healing building''. Ami said, and then thought about the wars. ''If you'd like to see the patients, i'd be most welcome to take you to the healing huts''. Ami suggested.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 am

The snow came crashing into her face as she entered the Northern water tribe, had walked a few metres, and triped over a small ice sculpture. She landed straight out on the ground. The old lady soon started to push herself up from the ground, her clothing filled with snow. She didn't look like a person originating from the water tribe, her skin was as pale as the one of a fire-nation member, and her clothing carried fire-nation colours, however, she was born a waterbender, and had lived her very first years of life in this village.

Hana rose up from the ground, snow having entered every open space of her clothing. She brought her hands up to her chest, and with one swift movement, she extracted these snow and water from her clothes, soon standing there completly dry. She had become of high age since she had left this village, somewhere between fourty-nine to sixty years, fifty-seven to be correct. A water-tribe necklace was firmly attached to her neck, a symbol carved into it. She resumes walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))   The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most akward man...and a darkening truth ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next