Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Running Away - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Running Away - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRunning Away - Page 2 I_voting_barRunning Away - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Running Away - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRunning Away - Page 2 I_voting_barRunning Away - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Running Away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

Running Away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Tabinin handed Zeo a spare kimono of her's and prepared to remove the lid off of the jar.

"I'm not really turning you into a girl but the Mushi I'm about to unleash upon you will make you appear...feminine...you may want to wear that kimono I just handed you around for some of our journeys; it will throw off anyone who may recognize you by garb or face I'm pretty sure...and don't worry...I can reverse the effects of the Mushi" Tabinin explained.
Back to top Go down
Zeo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zeo

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:23 am

Zeo was scared at the idea of looking like a girl so he said. "Its ok you dont need to I'll just hide in a barrel or something till te boat comes." He said. Zeo noticed the man. He tried to focus on him but couldnt it hurt.

Spooked by the man Zeo also realized he was being watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:35 am

The demon then focused on the boy next to the girl.he waited for emotion, emotion gave him the edge over people...mortals.he was not going to attack, he was going to find out the boys name to use against the girl who works with mushi.

Shino looked at the girl as he had really never seen her outfit before. He found it funny, not really haha funny. More like silly funny, he had never seen her outfit before so he just smiled and then looked away." hahaha she does look a bit curious.....maybe she looks better with her belly slit" the voice said to Shino. The voices laugh trailed in Shinos mind as it seem to disappear," maybe she will be the one to set me free?" the voice said again. Shino shook his head as he hoped this thing would never be released, he loomed at the girl and now hoped she would leave.the demon had other plans, it reached out to her thoughts and tried to have her hear him," hey women....release me" he said to her or tried to have her hear.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:08 am

Tabinin felt the presence move from Shino towards her, her Mushi senses weren't necessarily great at detection of fully spiritual forces but they did register with her.

Tabinin turned toward the sense of the reaching presence and spotted Shino; her eyes widening with a look of alarm.

"Young man, you're carrying a passenger!" tabinin exclaimed as she saw the ripple of the otherwise invisible presence flow towards her, she heard it whisper to her and she shivered slightly at it's voice.
Back to top Go down
Zeo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zeo

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Zeo felt a pain in his head. He looked to see what Shino was doing. "What are you talking about, Tabini?" He said. The man looked evil. Zeo kept hand on his sword.

He didnt feel like being attacked today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Shino noticed the man putting his hand on his sword, his eyes widened in shock as Shino was not much of a fighter. He felt uneasy as he hated violence, but the voice was enjoying it. He laughed in shinos mind as the flicker of emotion he fed on it from the boy holding his sword. Dis trust was an emotion and the voice slightly tapped into the boys mind but read only about his previous thoughts of today." hmm so the boy is a run away...how cute...but pathetic. He's not worth toying with" the voice slyly said. The voice then turned it's sights back on the women, she could sense him, he enjoyed her. He found it interesting as two people could sense him, most people could not as demon where unknown beings to most people, not many knew their true power. Though the demon wanted to be released he had to provoke rage or fear of death so he could surface and take the first step. He continued to send thought bubbles to the girl.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Tabinin's eyes narrowed as she stepped in front of Zeo; reaching inside of her knapsack and withdrawing what looked like a dried and mutilated lizard arm. She tossed a glance over her shoulder at Zeo.

"You may want to back away; this things taunting me right now but it could switch pathways and target you after I seriously tick it off" Tabinin explained, replacing the Mason jar in the knapsack and withdrawing an inkstone.

"I don't like spirit world influences anymore than Mushi, Demons or whatevers left of Jashin's ilk; whatever you are I ask that you withdraw or I will retaliate in a way neither of us will find particularly pleasant" Tabinin warned, touching the lizard arm to the inkstone.

"This is really going to suck!" She thought to herself silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:44 pm

The voice laughed as he was well amused but he felt no threat fom her. He looked at her as she stood in fornt of the boy with the weapons as she was right. She didnt want him to turn his attention to him. The demon laughed as she took out a lizards leg. Shino looked at it as he really did not know what it was. he tilted his head in confusion not really know what to do or what to say to a women dangling a leg in front of him. Then she spoke out the the demon inside of him. Shino knew that this was going to not end well but he never really had any problems with the Demon till today....he hoped it would end NOW.

The Demon laughed as it then focused more on the women. he reached out to her in her mind, he waited for her to make a move...he wanted to be released badly !! He loved taunting to foolish people that would upset the boy and release a bit of his energy.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Tabinin scraped the lizard arm across the inkstone, which lit ablaze in green flames, making countless of normally invisble Mushi, visible; the now visible Mushi began to float and glide into the green flame, feeding it into a larger flame.

"Zeo...I'm sorry if you and just about any else around her with in three hundred feet can't bend for a week...or use chi..." Tabinin remarks, hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Zeo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zeo

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 am

Zeo was getting totally confused untill he knew what happened. The man had a demon inside of him. He wanted Tabini to released him. He knew it because his dad was a demon until his mom relaesed him. Zeo took out both swords and stood up. He ran at the man and shoot fire out of his foot. He then backed up to see what the fire had did. Maybe Zeo was just being stupid. But his fire just turned to smoke before it hit the man. Crap the green flames he thought. He was a master swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Away   Running Away - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next