Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Allora

Somewhere deep in the annals of Allora's mind, there was an idea that went against all deference she ever held for her parents in her entire life time. An idea that was so iniquitous to her own self and her family's, that it may as well be as wicked as ideas come. But Allora knew that wasn't the case, it was never the case. She grew so weary, much to her disdain, of the constant drawl of her boring life time in the Southern Water Tribe, that it was time for greener pastures. Or in her case, time for colder glaciers. So, Allora allowed to bring her small little plan from the back of her head to the front, and onward. She devised it perfectly, without any flaw, and set it out. She would escape her confines on the South Pole continent and escape to a much larger civilization, where she would find adventure, excitement, and a true master to tutor her in the art of Water Bending.

And so Allora ran way from her home and procured (or, more respectfully, abducted) a canoe and used her Water Bending to push it off-shore. Her ambivalence to do this was pressuring her at first, but she chose to do this for herself. She brought along only money that she took from her account, her pet polar bear cub, Jior Ga, and anything else she needed: a map, provisions, and her trusty waterskin just in case she was caught in a situation where water was scarce.

The trip was long, precarious, and arduous. Allora made several stops in countries and continents, gleaned food, and then ventured forth on her self-righteous path to enlightenment and betterment of herself and her bending. She hoped she'd meet those who could assist her in changing herself and her way of being. She was sick and tired of being the docile being she was and always has been. She deplored herself and self-deprecated herself for never taking charge of her destiny, until now.

After a few weeks Allora's journey came to an end. She arrived onto the Northern Water Tribe continent in the North Pole, and entered the great cities walls, welcomed by the icy architecture and royal palace. No one batted an eyelash to her. She was used to this. Adjusting her knapsack, with Jior Ga in her arms, she wandered around the diverging paths of the tribe. Perhaps she'd run into someone who could help her, or perhaps she'd bump into a potential teacher. Who knows, but she's certainly on the market for becoming a student.

Mood: Wanderlustful
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Last edited by Allora on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 pm

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] Leo_te10
Drago “Black” Phoenix

You cut me, I'll cut back.
You cut my friends, I won't hold back.”

----------------------------------------------------
Drago Phoenix, a 16 year old black haired, aqua eyed, boy who usually wore black. but today he was wearing normal civilian clothes, with a black phoenix symbol on the back. he was walking around the north water tribe, since he was there to do some extra training there. he was known there for catching a huge shark (which if it wasn't for his lightning bending he would've died from drowning). he was going to his inn since there was a potential blizzard coming. but it was not coming for another 3 hours. but storms in the north tribe don't usually come as scheduled. Drago Learned this the hard way. As he was walking towards the inn he crashed in a girl (Allora) and bangs his head onto a wall and fell down. "ouch! that hurt!" he said laying on top of someone, but didn't know who it was, his eyes was covered by blood that seeped from his forehead from hitting the wall.
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 am

Allora

Throughout her wandering in the Northern Water Tribe, Allora noticed many sights, but she also remained highly perspicacious of her surroundings and those before her. There was no way she'd intentionally ram herself into another, and there's also no way an accident like that would happen to or with her. However, when it did happen, and then other party injured himself, Allora simply rose a brow in disconcert, along with a matching frown.

For a few moments, Allora considered turning about and leaving the 'scene of the crime'. There would be no point in arguing with someone who clearly she had no business with, nor that they could teach her how to Water Bend more fluently. She was looking for a Healer's Hut or whatever they had here anyway. Perhaps the Healer could teach her how to heal more effectively, and recommend her to a Water Bending instructor who could didactically lead her in the right direction for her Water Bending.

Instead, Allora re-disposed Jior Ga with one arm, and extended her other, helping the boy up if he chose. If not, she'd simply keep on walking, not even uttering an apology or good bye.

Mood: Confused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago took the girls hand and helped himself up, "thanks, sorry i was thinking about something a while back and i guess...your not from here are you?" he asked the girl," he's been in the north tribe for a few days but knew most of the people there. Drago wiped the blood from his face. he clenched his fist and punched the wall causing a minor dent into the stone wall. every time he sees blood he remembers his friend who was killed by a someone just a few days back. "sorry, i'm not in the best of moods at the moment," he said giving a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Allora

Allora was as courteous as a rock, and for a while she posed no response. She just stared at the boy with a very bland expression, and analyzing his expressive gestures. She wondered why he would smash the stone with his fist, further injuring himself. She never understood teenage males at all, mainly because she wasn't one and she never truly spoke to one either. "I am from the South Pole," She responded, simply and to the point.

Mood: Neutral
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago smiled a bit, "i guess that means your a water bender," he said, "anyways we better hurry they say a storm is coming any minute now. there's a inn close by." he said starting to walk through the streets, "unless you want to become a snowman."
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Allora

"Woman," She corrects him idly, looking toward the inn and walking to it without much trouble. Indeed, she was in fact a Water Bender. The polar bear cub waddled by her side to the inn as well. She didn't care if Drago followed her or not, but he likely would since he's the one that pointed out the building, after all. Allora was aching to find a Water Bending teacher already, so she could further her knowledge and forms, and excel at something she was born with.

Mood:Neutral
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Drago “Black” Phoenix

"by the way my name's Drago Phoenix Kami, but most people call me Drago "black" Phoenix." drago said sitting on the chair in the inn, "are you hungry or anything like that?"
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Allora

Allora had sat at a table at the inn before she decides to sleep. Having already spoken to the innkeeper, everything was settled and she was staying in a room until she can find a proper Water Bending master that, not only resonates with her future skill, but with her current state of mind as well. Allora was a very complicated girl with strong ambitions, even if on the exterior she appeared to be no more exquisite or excited as a block of ice.

When Drago sat before her at the table she accommodated for herself in the mean time, all she could give him was the ever so expressionistic face of a shiny pebble. That's to say, her expression didn't seem tired or rude, but overall expressionless and bland. Her river-blue eyes seemed to bore past him, as if she intentionally refused to look at him in the eye. It's indiscernible as to why, though. She opened her mouth slightly, shoulders kipping up and sighing, "I am Allora Kheer." Despite running away, she saw no reason to veil her true name under a false pretense. "I prefer to be called Allora," She continued. "And I suppose I will call you Drago." Allora was clearly unaware of what the sobriquet of 'Phoenix' really meant to him or herself, or anyone else for that matter.

Meanwhile, Jior Ga fed from a small bowl the innkeeper providing after cooing at how adorable and rare seeing a Polar Bear Cub with a person was. She had also proceeded to profusely comment on how sophisticated and well-mannered Allora was, despite her distant leer.    

Mood: Neutral; a bit ambitious.
Condition: Neutral
Link:

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am

Drago “Black” Phoenix

Drago quickly stood up from his chair and looked around as if there was something about to happen. "damn it!" he said as a loud screech came from a distance, maybe a kilometer or maybe closer, shaking the whole inn as if it was some kind of earthquake. drago quickly ran to his room and got his sword and took off his civilian coat and wore his usual uniform (below in the spoilers not the blizzard dragon the on under that one) he got back to the inn and said to allora, "everything will be alright," he said however he then mumbled to himself, "i hope." he went out side and looked around and in the sky he could see an adult white blizzard dragon.
Blizzard dragon :
Drago couldn't help but fear a bit afraid when seeing this creature, no dragon slayer was ever been able to kill it since they usually froze to death. he was no dragon slayer but he was a bounty hunter, and he will do what ever it takes to save the lives of this area. but what is it's weakness?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next