Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 I_voting_barFrom South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Drago quickly slide down the snowy mountain at a fast speed...but he forgot to stop so he was like a torpido when diving into the icy cold water. a few seconds later he jumped out of the water "AHHH!!! THAT'S COLD!!!" he screamed. he went back on land, "damn it i'm wet now..." he said laughing a bit. he didn't know that he landed just a few feet from allora.

My Character List: Press Here!
Back to top Go down
Allora
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Allora

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]   From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Allora

When Allora returned to the docks, she had one goal in mind: to find a Water bending master. She was liquidated, though, from the travail she just went through in returning that damn egg. If only whoever stole it hadn't done so, and she'd be well in with a master by now. She would've thanked Drago, but in reality, she didn't care all that much. She, in the end, didn't need to thank anyone and sought out what she was looking for this whole time. Therefore, without paying even a sliver of mind to Drago, she took if in a random direction, via boat and all, in search of a master.

Unfortunately, her search came to an end prematurely. She decided to stop by another inn and ring herself in. She may as well catch some sleep before resuming her journey, whenever that is. All she knows is that she'd rather do this alone from now on, in an attempt to avoid as much danger as possible. Perhaps she'll look for consummated merchant with Water bending scrolls she could learn from herself. Or perhaps she'll run into a Water bending master on the road. She just knows that staying here, in the Northern Water Tribe, isn't going to help her anymore. Just facing off against a dragon and trying not to be dinner was quaking enough.

Allora was now in bed, in her inn room, catching some sleep. Jior Ga was at the foot of the bed, curled up and breathing slowly. The two were extremely exhausted, and due to her payment, requested for no one to bother her. Allora was done for the day, wiped out.

Mood: Asleep
Condition: Liquidated
Link:

Back to top Go down

From South to North, a young girl running. [Finished]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5