Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Final moments (open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Final moments (open to all) I_vote_lcapFinal moments (open to all) I_voting_barFinal moments (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Final moments (open to all) I_vote_lcapFinal moments (open to all) I_voting_barFinal moments (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Final moments (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Final moments (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 am

Kiyomi wanders through the streets of the fire nation peacefully. She was now 38 years old ((due to the 18 year TS we had some time back)) She had grown to become a fine woman, her waterbending was weak, she was married, had a husband, children, but had gotten herself into an awful amount of trouble recently. Kiyomi had gotten involved with a different man than her husband, and now that man wanted out of their relationship. This man had proved to be a horrible man, And if this got out to the public, his entire carriere and his good reputation would have been ruined in the blink of an eye. This man hired a mercenary/assasin in order to take her out. (Feel free to take on this role if you'd like) This mercenary/assasin had to make her death look like an accident of some sort, something that could easily be explained.

Kiyomi walks down the busy street of the market. She went shopping for her family, but in reality she was headed to visit her lover. She exit the busy market street and headed down an alley-way that her lover had said he would meet her. She was all alone at this point, waiting for him to appear.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Ain and Kaan ware walking down the market. After 28 years they ware still best friends. Kaan became a fully approved monk and Ain became a waterbending teacher.
They ware hopping to get some good fruit to feed Unni, Moky and Jin. Jin is a young polar bear dog that Ain befriended. They continued to walk trough the market.

Joing was hiding behind some building. He was 46 years old and he was the best mercenary in the world. He owns a lot of mercenarys who work for them. He was on a mission to kill a waterbender called Kymi.hired a couple of good mercenays to help him on his mission. For now he was only observing.

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Kiyomi leant to the wall of one of the buildings, taking a short glance towards her watch. "He's really late, that's not like him" She muttered quietly to herself, still unaware of the threat lurking in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:16 am

Joing was sitting in the shadow. He was looking directly at Kyomi. He took his best mans to help him in this mission. They ware both darkbenders and they ware ready to kill. “Attack” Joing seed quietly. The two darkbenders jumped from the shadow and tried to stab Kyomi with Dark swords.

Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:29 am

Kiyomi swiftly turned around as two people appeared out of the shadows, she slid backwards and started to waterbend some water from a nearby puddle. She swirled it around in her hands with some difficulties, she had never been a good waterbender. She lashes the water out for the two men hoping to distract them by aiming for their face as she starts to run down the alley she had been waiting in.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 am

Joing watched his mans get knocked back by the woman. He jumped in front of the Kiyomi. His face was still in the shadow. He started to bend the dark around them. He bended so much darkness that it was almost impossible to see.
He threw a couple of knives towards her and he bended a couple of dark spears towards her back.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 am

Kiyomi out of instinct hunches down placing her hands over her head, the spear and knives soaring past her above her head. She dashes out through the darkness, running completly blind, and soon she exits the darkness he had bended running further down the street, bending some water from nearby puddles, and blindly shooting it backwards towards, where she hoped, the assasin would be.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:45 pm

“Nice try” joing seed quietly. He disappeared in the shadow and he showed up again near Kiyomi. “Try to avoid this” he said quietly and created three giant dark monsters. “Man attack” he said loudly and then about 20 mans came out of the shadows going towards Kiyomi.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Kiyomi bended up some water from the ground, swinging it around herself like a whip, trying to fend off the 20 shadow creatures, she managed to make one of them vanish, and slid between the remainer of them, continuing her run, but soon, she encountered a dead end in the alley, panic building up in her body as she was trapped, with no chance of escape.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:26 am

Joing jumped in front of Kiyomi. “This is the end. Prepare to dye” he said and created two giant shadow monsters. One on Kiyomis left side and one on the other side. Then he bended 20 shadow spears behind him and he sent them towards Kiyomi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final moments (open to all)   Final moments (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final moments (open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next