Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_vote_lcapFinal Test Before a Journey (Open) I_voting_barFinal Test Before a Journey (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_vote_lcapFinal Test Before a Journey (Open) I_voting_barFinal Test Before a Journey (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Final Test Before a Journey (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Seenter
Novice
Novice
Chris Seenter

Final Test Before a Journey (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Final Test Before a Journey (Open)   Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Standing on the outskirts of town, Chris stood across from his father. The proud warrior was going to put his son through one last test of his bending skills, before letting him out into the world. “Remember Chris, out there your bending abilities will be limited. You might not be able to find enough water to bend as you would up here.” Chris gave a nod as his father spoke. He had heard of places where there was no water to even drink, places that were called ‘deserts’. How such a place could exist was still a mystery to him.

Chris’s father tossed him a large water skin, holding an identical on in his own hands. “Now Water Bend as much water as you can into your skin, and I will do the same with mine. This will be the water in which we will perform this final test.” Chris looked at the water nearby, then back at the skin he held. Compared to the amount he was used to practicing with, this was a lot smaller quantity. But he knew that this was to test his skills with such a little amount, so he wasn’t going to complain.

Using small flowing movements, Chris formed a ball of water about the size of the water skin. Creating a small spiral with his fingers, Chris pulled the water into the skin as if he was pulling a thread through a hole. It was a more delicate movement that his mother taught him. Looking up at his father, Chris could see that he used the same technique to fill his water skin. “Alright, remember. You can only use the water you have on you. Try to fight me, without drawing upon any of the water nearby.” Chris let out a soft exhale as he lowered his stance a little. Use only the water he had was going to be a great test of his will power.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Final Test Before a Journey (Open)   Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Mei, sister to the retired King, and now a healer to the tribe, was walking down the icy surface. She inhaled the sweet cold breeze, that pushed loose parts of her hair backwards, from her delicate hair-bun. Her brown soft hair wasn't loose at the time, and she made her way to the healing huts. Mei was an offical nurse of the tribe, and many warriors were shipped into the hut's with grazes, stiches, cuts, scares and much more carved on their skins.

''Let me see, a large cut on the leg, towards the ankle bone, ankle bone has been chipped, and will need to be tended to. The cut will scab in about 3-4 days, and with eventually leave it's mark''. Mei said to a young waterbender, about 17 years old, name Hirosha. Mei looked to the back of the hut, and gather many remedies from the shelves, and let the mist of the liquid surround his leg. She slowly slided some liquid out, and careful placed it on the cut. ''Ah yes, I can feel the tension in this cut, will be hard to heal, he will need to stay here for a few days''. Mei said, sighing.

''Dreaded civil wars, I'm not sure what the Southern Water Tribe is thinking!''. Mei said and she sighed. She walked outside, and looked around, seeing more ships, and injuries on poor warriors that had fought in the North-South civil war.
Back to top Go down
Chris Seenter
Novice
Novice
Chris Seenter

PostSubject: Re: Final Test Before a Journey (Open)   Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 am

His father was the first to act, pulling out the water he just put in. With a swift and decisive movement it quickly became a whip that lashed out at Chris. The young Water Bender quickly pulled the water from his own water skin, creating a temporary shield of water that dispersed the whip. With a swift movement Chris sent a similar tendril towards his father, hoping to catch him off guard from the left. Unfortunately his father was similarly prepared. He brought the tendril he used as a similar shield against Chris’s attack, blocking it just as easily as Chris blocked his.

This was going to be a tough battle, Chris knew that from the beginning. Before his father could launch a counterattack Chris created an ice shield to hide his next movement. With a swift movement he pulled his modified Frisbee off his back and threw it to the right, past his father. His father instinctually watched the disc fly, drawing his attention away from Chris temporarily. That was all the young warrior needed to liquefy the shield. He sent this as a large expanse of water, freezing it into a medium sized block of ice.

His father saw the movement out of the corner of his eye, bringing his own water into a shield of ice that stopped the attack cold (pardon the pun). Chris didn’t stop the movement of his hands, keeping them moving even though it was obvious his ice wasn’t being affected. The disc that he threw did an immediate U-turn in midair and began returning towards the two men. Chris then quickly liquefied his ice again and brought the water back to block the whip his father sent in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Test Before a Journey (Open)   Final Test Before a Journey (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Test Before a Journey (Open)
Page 1 of 1