Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_vote_lcapSite and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_voting_barSite and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_vote_lcapSite and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_voting_barSite and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. Empty
PostSubject: Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show.   Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Many positions, groups and kingdoms have been added to the site and the Avatar world that were not part of the series, and to clear up that confusion, we've decided to create this, which outlines them and explains them:

Royalty

Spirit King – The Spirit King is the ruler of the Spirit World, he controls the balance of the worlds and picks the new Avatar whenever the Avatar needs to reincarnate.  The job of Spirit King was once held by a large Spirit Lion with black feathered wings and a silver mane, however the lion has since been killed by Sasuno’o.  It is said if someone kills the Spirit King they themselves become the Spirit King and it is their duty to keep the balance, however it’s not so simple.  If a person with a good and pure heart becomes Spirit King the world shall be in peace and balance, if a person with an evil and dark heart becomes Spirit King the world shall be thrown out of balance and darkness will plague it.  If the Spirit King cannot, or in the case of an evil hearted Spirit King, will not keep the balance, 7 Warriors will be born to keep the balance.

Nations

Shadow Lands – The remains of the Old Dark Nation, after the Dark Nation caused a 40 year massive world war, they were defeated and destroyed sending many survivors into hiding for a century.  The remains of the land became the new Spirit World.  When the Spirit King and the rest of the inhabitants of the Spirit World felt that the old Dark Nation would be perfect for their new home they moved from the other world and into ours, this act bound the Spirit World and the Human World even tighter, making balance more important than before.  The Shadow Lands are run by the Spirit King.

Organizations and Groups

Warriors of the Elements – A group of 9 benders from the different nations, each a different bender, 2 Fire, 1 Water, 1 Earth, 1 Air, 1 Light and 1 Dark.  All of them lead by the Avatar.  The Warriors were originally born once every hundred years, but as time passed they were chosen to only be born into the world when the Spirit King is unable to protect and keep the balance, whether by intervention or by personal choice.  Since the dawn of time the Warriors have been born to combat great evil, each given a different weapon from passed down from the First Warriors, it started out as 5 Warriors, one from each Element with the exception of Fire, but as bending grew and developed into different elements the number of Warriors grew.

Bending Types

Nature Bending - The ability to control natural plant life and various fauna, this allows greater control of plant life and the user can veritably "communicate" with the plants, gaining intelligence from them etc. the user can control and increase or decrease the size of all plant life. This ability can also be used to the user advantage, including the ability to harness the power of the sun to heal themselves (this process takes a least five seconds to complete) as well as make powerful blasts of solar energy.

Light Bending - The ability to manipulate and bend light, sun rays, clouds, and other things associated with light, excluding fire affinity elements (magma, fire, lava, etc.) they can also fire power beams of light, or minor, blinding beams. They can also gather sun-rays to heal themselves or others.

Dark Bending - The ability to create and manipulate shadows, putting them to your own use. Dark benders can even block out the moon and stars with darkness if they are a Master ranking. Dark benders can harden darkness into an actual material, and even create shadow monsters.

Mind Bending - The ability to alter and affect the minds of sentient creatures, Mind Benders can completely control all animals and insects (so long as it is not a pet of an actual RPer), and make them fight alongside them in battle.

Spirit Bending - Many spirits are connected to the spirit world, this ability also allows the user to summon the spirits of the deceased as well as other spirits like Ko the face stealer etc.

Spirits, Spirit Beings, Demons ETC.

Elemental Spirits – Spirits that’s govern the 6 Main Elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light and Dark.  They’ve been in power as major rulers of the Worlds since the creation of existence.

Dara - The new Spirit of Knowledge and took the place after Wan Shi Tong was killed by some stranger who used the books in the library for evil. With Dara being nicer than the previous Spirit he has opened a new library on a mountain east of the Earth Kingdom, preferable Ba Sing Se, at the base of the Library is a town where scholars and those who want to visit the library can stay and rest before going up the mountain to read and gain the knowledge. The library is open to all who wish to use it, but all the books about strategies for war is locked away in the mountain where the library sits.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Site and RP Info - Organizations, Groups, Kingdoms, Royalty and other general things that were added to this site and RPG that weren't in the show.
Page 1 of 1