Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_vote_lcapKEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_voting_barKEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_vote_lcapKEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_voting_barKEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

KEEP THE SITE!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters

Should Kouzai shut us down?
Keep the site?
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_vote_lcap94%KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 17 ]
shut us down :(
KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_vote_lcap6%KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage

KEEP THE SITE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KEEP THE SITE!!!!!   KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 am

Kouzai wants to close and delete the site. Who here aprecciates everything Kouzai has done and doesn't want us to be shut down.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

KEEP THE SITE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP THE SITE!!!!!   KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 am

IBJWFQJSFLABVDEG:JBELKWBSGDLKJBDK:JVZKXJZLJKVHYSWHEFDVCJDS

KEEP THE SITE. Everyone here loves the avatar universe, and most of them came here because of it. WE LOVE YOU KOUZAI, KEEP THE SITE.

Medieval RP < Avatar RP
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

KEEP THE SITE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP THE SITE!!!!!   KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:49 am

I don't want this to go. I just got here. I'm here because the place I usually RP doesn't have an avatar RP, and no one else there seems to want to do one. I like that this here is dedicated to avatar. I'm a huge avatar fan and I've been wanting to do one of these ever since I started role playing.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

KEEP THE SITE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP THE SITE!!!!!   KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:51 am

Keep the figgin site
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

KEEP THE SITE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP THE SITE!!!!!   KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 pm

I say keep the site its hard to find Avatar rping sites like this that are not canon and i like the way Kouzai made this site it was so detailed it might not have people on that often but i still like this site its the first one I've ever roleplayed on there isn't any other like it so please don't delete it.

Firebender Waterbender
Earthbender Airbender

Keep Avatar Website
Back to top Go down

KEEP THE SITE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP THE SITE!!!!!   KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:48 pm

I above all else knows how hard it its to run a site myself, being demanded around and pushed to our limits, and often we do hit our walls, but if he wants to shut down the site i belive he has a right to. Who are we to tell him he cant? Yes it would be sad to see this place go, but we really have no say in the matter. Yes it would be best if he passed it down, but thats not our choice.

If you want to save the site, putting up things like this and pestering him about not shutting it down isnt going to work. I think really the only people that should talk to him about this is Co admin themselves.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

KEEP THE SITE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP THE SITE!!!!!   KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:04 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... *GASP* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Please keep the site.
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

KEEP THE SITE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP THE SITE!!!!!   KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:58 am

relax he decided to keep the site after all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KEEP THE SITE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEEP THE SITE!!!!!   KEEP THE SITE!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KEEP THE SITE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1