Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_vote_lcapThe Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_voting_barThe Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_vote_lcapThe Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_voting_barThe Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Seven Seals. ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiNozara
Novice
Novice
MichiNozara

The Seven Seals. ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Seals. ((Open))   The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Three Hundred years ago....The seven sages of the west sealed the sprits of Kairi(dark) And Hikari (Light) Were said to be sealed withen the temple of the ages. Safe from the fury of the outside world. Only three people are desendents of seven sages. They were slowly forgotten. And the Temple was covered by growth.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Seals. ((Open))   The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Rin Hayashi and her pet, Gia, were exploring the forseted areas of the Elemental Kingdom.
"Why did you bring me out here Gia? Seriously we've been walking for hours." Rin sighed as she kicked a nearby tree root.
Gia motioned her head in the direction they were going as in to say I told you I found something in the forest and as if to say Hurry up! Gia picked up speed.
"Wait up! It's not fair that you have four legs!" Rin called after the black wolf running farther into the forest. "Darn it..." Rin looked around the area. "I lost her again." Rin frowned and trudged forward hoping she would find the wolf just ahead. But instead of finding Gia, Rin found a large structure. The temple like building was covered in moss and all kinds of vines growing in it. You could stil see steps going into the temple. As Rin walked on she noticed it was quiet in the surrounding area and as she moved further into the temple it got darker. Rin lit torches on the walls as she walked by.
At the end of the stairs there was a chamber. The chamber was earily lit from the light outside which just seemed to make it creepier. And what lay on a pedestal in the middle of the room made Rin's heart stop.

((Cliff Hanger!!! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
MichiNozara
Novice
Novice
MichiNozara

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Seals. ((Open))   The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 pm

She lay motionless behind the pedastel. Was she Hikari?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Seals. ((Open))   The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Excuse me Michi, I'm sorry but the character you are currently using, Hikari, was declined. The spots for spirits are filled, so unfortunately, you cannot use that character.

I'm sorry for the inconvience.

Please have a nice day! ^^.
Back to top Go down
MichiNozara
Novice
Novice
MichiNozara

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Seals. ((Open))   The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:10 pm

I know that. ^^ another admin told me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Seals. ((Open))   The Seven Seals. ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seven Seals. ((Open))
Page 1 of 1