Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShowdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_voting_barShowdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShowdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_voting_barShowdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:31 pm

"Hmmm...if you're going to do that...get a weapon...and get stronger...if you run into another person as strong as me...or stronger..and attack them...they may not be so merciful" he said "Am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Rikka nodded. "What are you doing out here"? Rikka asked him. Rikka wasn't that frightened of him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm

"I'm here on....business...of a sort" he told her "Personal business....but if you must know...I'm here to get some Earth Kingdom Steel....for my arm" Amatsu flashed her his mechnical arm.
Back to top Go down
Amakae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amakae

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 am

Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 Red_lotus_hierarch_by_phoenixlu-1

She swore she had seen him before, the man that had pushed past her on the boat, on her way to the Earth Kingdom. He had lifted a pece of jewlery from her person and Amakae had every intention of getting it back. Like her he was huddled beneath a cloth to guard against the wet and cold snow. Amakae's cloak was a deep red, the same type of silk that she favoured for a weapon and her clothing. It was very versatile. Fire resistent, cold resistent and very strong. Another young woman attacks Amakae's target but is quickly stopped. Amakae watched the encounter.

This the silk thread woven between the fingers on both of her hands, Amakae approaches the two quietly. Her narrow, brown eyes stayed on the man and seemed to dismiss the woman for a moment. Much like the man she was mistaking Amatsu for, Amakae brushed into his arm and twists the silk thread around his wrist tightly. "I want back what is mine." Amakae murmured. Her eyes glancing over at the young woman for a moment before looking back at the man obscured by his cloak. She was just slightly behind him. The thread was woven into a cat's cradle between her fingers, his wrist if he was caught unaware would be trapped in the middle of the cat's cradle. The thread could only be cut or destroyed by a sharp blade.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:33 am

"Another one eh?" said Amatsu as he could feel the ropes tighten on his arm, he smiled "You think you have me trapped...however...you got the wrong arm" Amatsu held up his trapped wrist, it was his mechanical hand, blades came out from his wrist slicing away at the ropes "Now...if you could kindly tell me why you too have attacked me?" he asked her "I have no intent on killing those who don't deserve death"
Back to top Go down
Amakae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amakae

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:06 am

The failed attack told Amakae a lot about this man. The first, when the silk thread had tightened around the man's wrist, she had felt the odd tension as it would go no further. As if the man's wrist was not made of flesh or his skin was as tough as rock. Her eyes widened in alarm and her lips formed a small 'o'. The second thing she learned, he took good care of his weapons. Many did not think that caring for your blades was just important for battle as armour may be but the particular silk she used could not be cut by a blade that was anything but sharp as a pin. The silk thread fell to the ground as her fingers released the fabric and she took an involuntary step backwards.

Another thing she realized about him, his voice was much different then the gruff, grumbled 'Sorry' of the man she had mistaked Amatsu for."Killing? Do you not think that would be going a little too far?" She stated in all seriousness. She had a pleasant voice but her features only gave way, now to her disappointment. "I thought you were someone else." She eyed him for a moment and the young woman whom she inclined her head towards in a simple, respectful greeting before retreating another step. She was angry at herself for mistaking someone else as the man who had stolen from her. And of course, loosing a piece of thread from miscalculating her target. Her jaw clenched and her golden brown eyes were narrow again, burning with an angry flame.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:25 am

"Killing is the perfect justice...to some, those who deserve death as punishment that is" he said, he pulled back his hood and revealed his face. He had crimson red eyes that had a dark look to them, everything below his eyes was covered by a cloth, and his hair was long and in a thin pony tail on his head. "You are forgiven...my looks can sometimes be a throw off..but I assure you I am not an evil person" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Amakae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amakae

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 am

His words caused her to raise a brow but she kept her features stoney and mostly unreadable. There was a bit of disdain in her eyes. She did not completely agree with him. As he pulled back his hood, Amakae was surprised by what she saw. It was definitely not the man that had stolen from her. She refused to do the same though, the snow was still swirling around them and caused a shiver to run down her spine. She was lucky she had some of her clothing lined with fur, including the cloak. "Forgiven..." She murmured the word to herself, annoyed that he thought she cared if he forgave her or not. Her pride was probably a little bigger then her ego, which had troubles fitting through the preverbial doors of many establishments. "It was not your 'evil' looks that had me attack you. As I said, I had mistaken you for someone else. I was obviously wrong." She seemed to pout for a moment.

Peering about them, Amakae saw very few people about, braving the wicked weather. Though Amakae was a judgemental person and she had to agree that the man would cause anyone to think he was up to no good. She didn't care. Simply because it was none of her business if he were or not unless it would effect her in some fashion.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:35 am

Amatsu pulled his hood over his head again and turned around "Now if we're done with the destractions...I'd like to go about my business" he said to them. He put his hand on his mechanical arm and twisted the hand around so that is swivled in it's socket, he was tightening his hand, it was starting to come loose.
Back to top Go down
Amakae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amakae

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:42 am

She herself was about to turn away to go back to the room she had paid for at the inn when she heard an unusual sound coming from the man. Amakae watched Amatsu's back for a moment before speaking. "You are an oddity but if there is to be a next time. I will not mistake you for someone else again." It was an odd goodbye but the underlying words were there. Someone could also percieve it as a threat but it would have to be someone who read very throughly between the lines of someone's words.

Amakae did not appreciate being so easily thwarted with an attack, though her intentions had been to only immobilize him. With a swish of silk Amakae turned on her heel and wrapped the cloak more tightly about her person. She glanced over her shoulder at the other woman and gave her a wink before turning back to keep an eye on what was in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)   Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showdown: Amatsu's Day (Test RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2