Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExploring the Cave - Page 2 I_voting_barExploring the Cave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExploring the Cave - Page 2 I_voting_barExploring the Cave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Exploring the Cave

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adiar Devanon
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Adiar Devanon

Exploring the Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Maki, as much as I would love to say yes, I am afraid that Luna is not an appropriate character for this storyline. As a master shadow bender, and the princess of a nation, it would not make sense for her to be joining the group.

If you have another character you would like to put forward, or if you are interested in writing an NPC, I would love to have you write with us!

Bryan, I'll send you a PM. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Adiar Devanon
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Adiar Devanon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:10 pm

OKAY GANG!! Very Happy

If anyone else is interested in joining the story, either with a main character or as an NPC, please let me know!

I am hoping to begin the story officially on Monday or Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Adiar Devanon
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Adiar Devanon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 pm

I will try to get a post up tonight Smile.

I am working on a collaborative post with Amaya, but she has been extremely busy lately, so rather than making that the first post I'll whip up something tonight to get the ball rolling! Very Happy I'm excited to get started!
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amaya Kae

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:11 pm

sorry
i was working and i tried to get on
but i had practice for cross country too
Back to top Go down
Adiar Devanon
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Adiar Devanon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Oh hooray! Very Happy I promise I wasn't trying to play the blame game so don't feel like you need to apologize. Wink I understand that you are extremely busy, and real life always comes before writing... it's more my fault for not having a clearer idea for a starting post. Very Happy

Anywhoo, I will write the next bit and PM it back to you this evening after my rehearsals.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amaya Kae

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:39 pm

ok thanks :}
Back to top Go down
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:14 pm

This looks interesting and fun. Is it too late to get in on this?
Back to top Go down
Adiar Devanon
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Adiar Devanon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:33 am

Hey Sojun, not too late at all. Smile

In fact I have to apologize... no post tonight, and tomorrow might end up being a bust depending on how things go down. I will try, but I'm not exactly sure what my schedule looks like.

Someone rear-ended me today while I was driving to rehearsal, so my car is damaged (looks like the bumper will need to be entirely replaced, and possibly the lid of the trunk) and tomorrow may end up being busy because of needing to quickly repair my car.

So if I learned anything from tonight, it's that you shouldn't text and drive. Oh wait, I don't. Rolling Eyes I'm feeling a bit bitter about the whole thing :p. This is the second accident I've been in that has involved someone not paying attention to their driving (because of being too focused on their phone or things) and thus running a red (or in this case trying to change lanes) and hitting me. Ugh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Sorry about what happened, but if you want us to start up and keep you posted on everything. Or you could have me, Amaya, Sojun and anyone else who joined make up a beginning post. This way you don't have to work to much on the beginning. Whatever you want to do.
Back to top Go down
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Awesome and i'd be willing to work with whatever plan you got instore just let me know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Cave
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next