Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Exploring the Cave 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Exploring the Cave I_vote_lcapExploring the Cave I_voting_barExploring the Cave I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Exploring the Cave I_vote_lcapExploring the Cave I_voting_barExploring the Cave I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Exploring the Cave

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adiar Devanon
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Adiar Devanon

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:49 pm

OOC: I have an idea for a little 'adventure story' I would like to try, and I'm going to need to see who is interested.

The basic plot is that there is a cave in the forest not too far from Ba Sing Se, and there have been rumors of strange animal noises coming from inside the cave.

It is suspected that someone is using the cave to train exotic attack animals for fighting rings, and so a small party is put together to explore the cave and discover the truth so that a final plan of action can be made if there is illegal activity going on.

So this story could include some 'contract' Benders (i.e. the Earth Kingdom offers to pay you a small sum of money in exchange for your help in exploring the cave and potentially dealing with the situation once a decision is made).

So please respond here, or send me a PM, if you are interested.

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Sounds like a really cool story! I would be interested in this, But my character is currently in a plot inside ov Ba Sing Se:/ If the other people in my plot don't continue our plot i would be interested in this!
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amaya Kae

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:03 pm

I want in
Im a assassain, so this could be fun Smile
Back to top Go down

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Lol Amaya your sig is so big!
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amaya Kae

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:12 pm

im working on fixing that
im going to put up my other pic of her
Back to top Go down
Adiar Devanon
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Adiar Devanon

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Samael wrote:
Sounds like a really cool story! I would be interested in this, But my character is currently in a plot inside ov Ba Sing Se:/ If the other people in my plot don't continue our plot i would be interested in this!

I hate to ask the question, because I know it's such a hard one to answer, but when do you think you'll have a solid idea of whether or not your character is interested? I only ask because this is not a storyline that can pick up extra people along the way, it will be start-to-finish same characters.

I'd like to give it about a week before we begin, and then I'm sure a few RL days will pass before we actually leave the city. Do you think that would be enough time to know for sure?

Amaya Kae wrote:
I want in
Im a assassain, so this could be fun Smile

Awesome! You're in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaya Kae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amaya Kae

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:40 pm

ok cool thanks
when do you want our chars to meet?
Back to top Go down
Adiar Devanon
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Adiar Devanon

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 pm

I'll send you a PM in just a bit to help work out some of the details.
Back to top Go down

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Hey i've got a new character named Ren. He's a 15 year old mercenary who was trained at a young age and i like the idea. I want to join if it's alright.

This is how he looks:

Exploring the Cave Dc63724

Last edited by Bryan on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 pm

I would like to join with Luna my dark bender and nature bender. She is 18. Here is her picture: Exploring the Cave F1d94411
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

Exploring the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave   Exploring the Cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Cave
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next