Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Broken Branch (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Broken Branch (open) I_vote_lcapThe Broken Branch (open) I_voting_barThe Broken Branch (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Broken Branch (open) I_vote_lcapThe Broken Branch (open) I_voting_barThe Broken Branch (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Broken Branch (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Broken Branch (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 am

Tatsuo joyfully ate an apple as he sat on the branch he got it from, He heard a slight crack... For a second he started to worry but he couldn't hear it any longer. He heard it once again... He looked down at the branch as it started to snap. SNAP!

About two hours later he woke up from being unconscious... He tried to get up but it was too painful, for what seemed like hours he lied there lifeless. He saw a silhouette in the distance "Hello?!" He screamed wincing in pain. He hoped they noticed him and would come to him.
Back to top Go down
Haziea
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haziea

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:58 am

Haziea was in the Dark Nation, because her mother, Princess Kasumi was on a leadership course. Haziea's short hazel hair sweeped over her eyes and she saw a young man in agony on the floor. ''Oh my goodness!''. Haziea said and she ran over to him. She kneeled down to him and lifted his head up, ''You look injured badly!''. Haziea said and she looked down to the injured boy. ''I'm Haziea, Princess of the Air Nation''. She said and looked into Tatsuo's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Tatsuo looked at her thankful that she had come to help him, "I am Tatsuo..." He was in to much pain to speak much. Tatsuo could barely move and when ever he tried he would fall in pain. "Please... Help me..." He squeezed out almost passing out from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Luna looked out the window and saw her brother Tatsuo on the ground in pain and a girl next to him. Luna ran out the palace doors to get next to her brother. The other girl looked at Luna with question then looked back at Tatsuo. Luna saw her brother in deep pain. Luna took sun beams out of the sun in the sky. The sun beams flooded around her hand and she touched Tatsuo wounds, they heal in about 5 seconds. Then Luna knew he wanted to talk with the girl so she said "I'll see you in the training area later." Luna said walking off then turning the corner and walking into the training area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Haziea
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haziea

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Haziea grabbed some bandages out of her small bag, and she put them over his bleeding wounds. She grabbed a healing remedy from her bag, and poured it onto a small paper towel, and dabbed it wherever he had broken bones. ''You should heal in about 5 seconds, just like your sister said''. Haziea smiled at him, and she saw that even he was Dark Nation, he didn't have a dark heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Moko the never-aging dragon crossed his arms. The little green and pink dragon hovered next to Yukina, "What in the world is a lightbender doing in a darkbending nation!" Yukina sighed, "I got lost.. again! Okay?!"

Oraku, Yukina's dark grey ridable wolf, looked at her as she walked beside them, Yukina in the middle, "If you listened to this old wolf, you'd be back at the Light Kingdom, like we should be."

The blonde girl was silent, and crossed her arms as she walked. Going back to the Light Kingdom only gave her memories of her lost friend. Her long blonde hair was put in a high ponytail, the end of her hair going to her back.

Moko blinked, putting his face up to a window, "Ohhh hey look. Ain't that the Dark Nation's Prince?" Yukina stopped walking and looked through the window hoping she wouldn't get caught being nosy, "Huh.. I don't know. Never seen him." The trio continued to peek through the window, watching the girl and Prince.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Tatsuo smiled back at her "Thank you for coming, your very nice" Tatsuo said. After about 5 seconds had passed he slowly sat up feeling better. "Why are you here?" He asked trying not to sound rude.
Back to top Go down
Haziea
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haziea

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:56 pm

''My mother had to come to the Dark Nation on a tour for something, so I came for a stroll a long this way''. Haziea said, and she helped the boy up. She blushed a bit when he said she was nice. ''I wanted to explore this nation, seeing that I've never been here before''. Haziea said, and she looked at the trees and fruit and nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Moko made a face, "Love birds.." Yukina almosted laughed but smacked him for being too loud on the back of the head. Oraku whispered, "Be quiet or you will expose us. And he's a prince, so I'm sure he can do some damage.." Yukina sighed, "Agreed."

The trio continued to watch the two get along well. Yukina huffed, "He didn't look like a prince.. He looks to..." Moko sighed, "Dull." Yukina gave a slight laughed then sighed, "Shhh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Tatsuo started to stand up, he flinched a little bit expecting pain but nothing happened he was surprised. He stood up completely and offered his hand to help Haziea, "Again, thank you.. I dont know how i can thank you enough!" He looked at her "If there is any way i can thank you please tell me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Branch (open)   The Broken Branch (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Broken Branch (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next