Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rescue a Friend 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rescue a Friend I_vote_lcapRescue a Friend I_voting_barRescue a Friend I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Rescue a Friend I_vote_lcapRescue a Friend I_voting_barRescue a Friend I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rescue a Friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Kouta stood ready to follow Zane. Come on we have to go before we're discovered.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 am

Zane ran as fast as he could to the harbor knowing exactly where Sukey was but he didn't like the feeling he was getting. Sukey was scared which meant something terrible must have happened. He turned right when he got to the end of the harbor and after two streets he made a left. He continued 4 streets and then turned right again to see a carriage pulling a box in the back with them. Zane looked at Miro and Kouta and said She's in there.
Back to top Go down

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Kouta stopped next to Zane and try to see who was in the carriage. He noticed Bryan and started to get angry. You lying, double-crossing, backstabber! He quickly covered his mouth and jumped behind a box. How could he?
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Sukey was scared being trapped inside the box. She had no idea what was happening or why Bryan was doing this. She shed silent tears down her eyes hoping somebody would help her.

Zane hid behind a box with Miro and Kouta and then Miro looked out from behind the box and made a block in the road underneath the carriage which would make the carriage crash. Bryan was not going to get away with this.
Back to top Go down

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Bryan knew that they were following and he hoped that Sukey would find the note in the crate. The note explain that if he were caught helping them he would lose his knew home and would be sent back to the boiling rock. He had signed an agreement, but needed to see his friends. He was being watched no matter where he went so he couldn't be seen associating with them.

Kouta didn't want Bryan to get away, but making the carriage crash could cause some serious damage to Sukey. Miro don't make it crash. Let's just follow him. Kouta hoped that Miro would understand why he said this.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Miro lowered the earth he had raised just in time so that the carriage wouldn't crash and he turned to Kouta saying I sure hope you know what you're doing.

Meanwhile Sukey saw a note at the bottom of the box and picked it up. She read it and she finally understood why Bryan had run from them. It was to protect Miro, Kouta, and her. She had been so selfish she didn't realize that he was actually trying to help her.
Back to top Go down

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 am

As he rode on he turned into a large building. It was the home he was given. Here since Kouta and everyone were all gone from the fire nation he was left alone. However nobody knew of his surprise visitors. I should be able to talk to them no problem here. As they entered Bryan's home Bryan releasd Sukey quietly.

Kouta continued to follow. He whispered to Miro and Zane This way.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 am

Miro and Zane followed Kouta to where he was leading them. They really wanted to talk with Bryan.

Meanwhile Sukey stood up and said You could have said something when we were at the north pole you dummy. You didn't have to push me down on the ground. You know what kind of pain that caused me? Not physical pain but I have been completely out of it since we left you on the boiling rock and when you came back and then you ran away from me I was completely destroyed. Is that how you treat someone who loves you? Sukey was angry and she had every right to be.
Back to top Go down

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:50 am

Bryan hugged Suki. I missed you too. I'm so sorry i had to do that. Bryan began to walk into the living room of his home. As you read in the note whenever i travel i'm watched. Very closely.

Kouta signaled for Miro and Zane. I hear voices. Follow me it's coming from here.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 am

Sukey hugged Bryan back and said Just never leave me like that again, okay? Sukey would not be able to take it again if it were to happen.

Miro and Zane followed Kouta inside the house wondering who was in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rescue a Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue a Friend
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next