Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRescue a Friend - Page 6 I_voting_barRescue a Friend - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRescue a Friend - Page 6 I_voting_barRescue a Friend - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rescue a Friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Rescue a Friend - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:51 pm

As soon as Sukey said yes Bryan picked her up. Well i don't think you did. Maybe it's just you've been so stressed out about me that your body tired itself out worrying. He looked at Zane and Miro. Do you guys know about anything she's done to day that would make her this tired?
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Miro looked at Bryan asnd said Maybe it's the fact that she went into her special form after not going into it in such a long time. After all she had used it to get over here and then she used it to throw fire at Kouta. Perhaps that's it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Bryan smiled and said Yeah maybe that's it. He began to walk towards his room still holding Sukey. Well gonna put her bed you two can take the two guest rooms if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Miro smiled and Zane walked with him to the guest rooms. Miro took the one on the left and Zane took the one on the right. Meanwhile Sukey closed her eyes with a smile on her face as she drifted off in Bryan's arms. She was perfectly content now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Bryan layed Suki down on the bed. He layed down next to her and fell asleep. He hoped Sukey wouldn't mind because he was tired and didn't want to sleep on the floor or the couch. He was happy that the team was together again. He hoped that nothing went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Sukey just lay there sleeping away gaining her energy back. She felt warm and not knowing that Bryan was laying next to her she rolled over and put her arm around him hugging him while she slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Even though there were no window Bryan could tell tht the sun was rising. He could feel its energy and woke up. He noticed Sukey's arm around him and whispered Sukey. Sukey wake up. I need to go workout and make breakfast. Also i need to put my shirt on. He tried to wake her up gently so she wouldn't get scared.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Sukey slowly opened her eyes and said Morning, sweetie. Thank you for sleeping with me last night. I rather liked it. She then took her arm off of Bryan and allowed him to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Bryan smiled and said sarcastically Thanks for not kicking me off the bed. He sat up still not wanting to move and leaned towards her to give her a kiss. He closed his eyes waiting for her to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 am

She kissed him on the lips and said Anytime, sweetie. I love you, so much. She leaned in for another kiss and waited for him to kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue a Friend
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: August-
Jump to: