Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Information on the Impeiral Military 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Information on the Impeiral Military I_vote_lcapInformation on the Impeiral Military I_voting_barInformation on the Impeiral Military I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Information on the Impeiral Military I_vote_lcapInformation on the Impeiral Military I_voting_barInformation on the Impeiral Military I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Information on the Impeiral Military

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Information on the Impeiral Military Empty
PostSubject: Information on the Impeiral Military   Information on the Impeiral Military I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Information About the Imperial Military

The Imperial Military is split into four separate divisions. The Imperial Army, the Imperial Navy, the Imperial Airship Forces, and the Yu-Yan Archers, which are a separate sub-entity of the Army.

All divisions of the Military are overseen by the Emperor himself under various titles, and are sub-managed by Commanding Officers and high ranking Generals that form up the Imperial War Council.

The Empire exercises mandatory conscription. All males at the age of 18 must serve a minimum of two years in the military. Eligible ages for service lie between 18 and 50. Officers are exempt from the 50 year age cap, unlike infantry.

Statistics of the Imperial Military

Total Size of Imperial Military: 642,431 personnel

Imperial Army: 260,569 personnel

Imperial First Army [Vermilion Division]: 154,537 personnel
Headquarters: Fire Lord Zuko Imperial Army Base, Vermilion City, Yamato Province, Imperial Mainland
Other Bases:
- Fire Lord Honno-ji Imperial Military Compound, Tengu Island
- Yashima Military and Naval Base, Yashima, Echigo Province, Imperial Mainland
- Horikawa Military Base, Horikawa, Mino Province, Imperial Mainland

Imperial Second Army [Crimson Division]: 106,032 personnel
Headquarters: Garrison of the Expeditionary Force Against the Barbarians, Seiankyo City, Imperial State of Nippon

Imperial Navy: 214,614 personnel

Imperial First Fleet [Inferno Fleet]: 154,537 personnel
Headquarters: Fire Lord Nara Imperial Naval Base, Vermilion City, Yamato Province, Imperial Mainland
Other Bases:
- Imperial Naval Base, Tengu Island
- Horikawa Military and Naval Base, Horikawa, Mino Province, Imperial Mainland
- Yashima Military and Naval Base, Yashima, Echigo Province, Imperial Mainland

Imperial Second Fleet [Scorch Fleet]: 154,537 personnel
Headquarters: Fire Lord Heisei Imperial Naval Base, Seiankyo City, Imperial State of Nippon

Imperial Airship Forces 163,824 personnel

Imperial First Air Fleet [Ember Fleet]: 154,537 personnel
Headquarters: Fire Lord Konoe Imperial Airship Forces Base, Vermilion City, Yamato Province, Imperial Mainland
Other Bases:
- Imperial Airship Docks, Tengu Island

Imperial Second Air Fleet [Pyre Fleet]: 154,537 personnel Headquarters: Garrison of the Expeditionary Force Against the Barbarians, Seiankyo City, Imperial State of Nippon[/i]

Imperial Yu-Yan Archers 3,424 personnel
[justify]Base: Horikawa Military Base, Horikawa, Mino Province, Imperial Mainland

Ranks within the Imperial Army
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Information on the Impeiral Military
Page 1 of 1